Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion]Starfall Skin&Accent Contest
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@alduins
Sure thing! You’re on my list!! :D
Im planning on running it if it doesnt get accepted!
@alduins
Sure thing! You’re on my list!! :D
Im planning on running it if it doesnt get accepted!
Aether_Hermit.png
Rhys || he/him || 19 || FR time +3
Professional Crab Appreciator
Wishlist || Projects
@Shinyumbreon

ohmygosh! Thanks for letting me know!
@Shinyumbreon

ohmygosh! Thanks for letting me know!
SsKM2S5.pngA6YLlF0.pngtDeKDnH.png
If we wanted to, could we make the same exact skin for all breeds/genders?
(I was wondering if that would be to much)
If we wanted to, could we make the same exact skin for all breeds/genders?
(I was wondering if that would be to much)
Star.png
Poetry:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127355/1#post_50986043
@arrowxflight [b]Short answer:[/b] You're only allowed two entries for the official contests. [b]Long answer:[/b] There's definitely people on the skins forum that make really popular skin/accent designs for several breeds/genders, or several recolors of the same skin on one dragon, so if you're looking to do that, maybe poke around there for ideas. If you do open a skin shop and start on a project like this, I'd definitely suggest [i]against [/i]making a ton of skins until you see how popular the first version is. If people show up and say "hey make it in this color or breed!" [i]then [/i]you do the other versions. That's just me, though. I hate wasting time on big projects like that if no one buys it. [emoji=coatl tongue size=2] For the contest, it's probably better to do two different entries, so it's more likely to win if the first design isn't what they're looking for. Some people use one design for both entries, with one being an alternate color scheme, so that's an option too. I hope this helps guide you a bit? I'm a bit of a rambler, so I apologize! :'D
@arrowxflight

Short answer: You're only allowed two entries for the official contests.

Long answer: There's definitely people on the skins forum that make really popular skin/accent designs for several breeds/genders, or several recolors of the same skin on one dragon, so if you're looking to do that, maybe poke around there for ideas.

If you do open a skin shop and start on a project like this, I'd definitely suggest against making a ton of skins until you see how popular the first version is. If people show up and say "hey make it in this color or breed!" then you do the other versions.

That's just me, though. I hate wasting time on big projects like that if no one buys it.

For the contest, it's probably better to do two different entries, so it's more likely to win if the first design isn't what they're looking for. Some people use one design for both entries, with one being an alternate color scheme, so that's an option too.

I hope this helps guide you a bit? I'm a bit of a rambler, so I apologize! :'D
1aEvf03.png
@razrroth

Thanks!

Also, if anyone knows how to open the file on a iPad Pro (?) thats up-to-date, I want to open it on autodesk. Here’s some things:

Device/model: Apple/IPad Pro
Issue: can’t open files
Program: autodesk sketchbook
@razrroth

Thanks!

Also, if anyone knows how to open the file on a iPad Pro (?) thats up-to-date, I want to open it on autodesk. Here’s some things:

Device/model: Apple/IPad Pro
Issue: can’t open files
Program: autodesk sketchbook
Star.png
Poetry:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127355/1#post_50986043
@arrowxflight

Ohh..I think a lot of people have issues with ipad not being the best for psd files.

A quick search found this: https://www.wikihow.tech/Open-a-PSD-File-on-iPhone-or-iPad

Maybe that'll help?
I have no idea if that sketchbook program allows for png transparency like photoshop does, and I don't have anything but an ipod, so this is as far as I can help you! Good luck! ;u;
@arrowxflight

Ohh..I think a lot of people have issues with ipad not being the best for psd files.

A quick search found this: https://www.wikihow.tech/Open-a-PSD-File-on-iPhone-or-iPad

Maybe that'll help?
I have no idea if that sketchbook program allows for png transparency like photoshop does, and I don't have anything but an ipod, so this is as far as I can help you! Good luck! ;u;
1aEvf03.png
I'm having a lot of fun with this one! Arcane is one of my favorite flights <3 Here's a zoom on my planet [emoji=fae love size=2] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WrdScXw.png[/img]
I'm having a lot of fun with this one! Arcane is one of my favorite flights <3
Here's a zoom on my planet
WrdScXw.png
|he/him|FR +0|
Feel free to PM, I don't bite!
@koobi I love your accent, and I'm rooting for it to win!! Out of curiosity, does it play well with multi-gaze?
@koobi I love your accent, and I'm rooting for it to win!! Out of curiosity, does it play well with multi-gaze?
Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif
I hope for lots of Gaoler accents, not only in entries, but also in accepted ones later when the event started. Since they can not wear apparell we NEED so much more skins/accents to personalize them [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
I hope for lots of Gaoler accents, not only in entries, but also in accepted ones later when the event started. Since they can not wear apparell we NEED so much more skins/accents to personalize them
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
@overture i love your submission!! so cute [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@overture i love your submission!! so cute

> pigeon
> they/them
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16