Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Tt! [OPEN] new sandsurge M!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 189 190
@Aviose

Could I grab a gem slot? Need to get this guy a retrowave pal
@Aviose

Could I grab a gem slot? Need to get this guy a retrowave pal
wpEE9mo.png
i;ve been trying not to buy this accent but HECK IT please put me down for a gem slot
i;ve been trying not to buy this accent but HECK IT please put me down for a gem slot
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
@Melova
you can keep your soul, i'll put you down for run 3 :)
@Demagogue
glad i can help! i've always loved that skin too, so i'm glad mine is just as good!
@Bionic
hehe glad to hear it, i'll add you.
@Melova
you can keep your soul, i'll put you down for run 3 :)
@Demagogue
glad i can help! i've always loved that skin too, so i'm glad mine is just as good!
@Bionic
hehe glad to hear it, i'll add you.
qPHFGW5.png
aahahaa thank you so much :D
Do I need to pay as soon as possible or after the second run has concluded?
aahahaa thank you so much :D
Do I need to pay as soon as possible or after the second run has concluded?
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
@Melova
once your run is up i will ping you for the payment
@Melova
once your run is up i will ping you for the payment
qPHFGW5.png
@Aviose oml this so gives me nbhd vibes ;o; slot please it's beautiful!! <3 + pinglist for future accents!! <3
@Aviose oml this so gives me nbhd vibes ;o; slot please it's beautiful!! <3 + pinglist for future accents!! <3
I387ENf.png
@Monako @ilimati @Cutinstincts @NameChange851 @Trachynhawb @WarriorSong @xarazura @Keyina
yo guess what i just got in the mail! i'll be sending out the accents via PM and i would love to see what dragons you are putting it on!

@redfloon @Naahva
you two have not sent in your payments, so i am giving you 3 days from now to send in your payment or you will lose your slot. but you are free to rejoin a later run! if you can no longer pay or want to pay another way, please pm and we can discuss alternate options.
@Monako @ilimati @Cutinstincts @NameChange851 @Trachynhawb @WarriorSong @xarazura @Keyina
yo guess what i just got in the mail! i'll be sending out the accents via PM and i would love to see what dragons you are putting it on!

@redfloon @Naahva
you two have not sent in your payments, so i am giving you 3 days from now to send in your payment or you will lose your slot. but you are free to rejoin a later run! if you can no longer pay or want to pay another way, please pm and we can discuss alternate options.
qPHFGW5.png
hiyo!! i'm absolutely in LUV w this aesthetic, could I be added to the list for full gem paaymwnt?
hiyo!! i'm absolutely in LUV w this aesthetic, could I be added to the list for full gem paaymwnt?
rYp8BR7.png
@Aviose

Ah, sorry for not sending it earlier!
I'm subscribed to so many threads and I'm on a huge bunch of Ping-lists so unfortunately I often miss pings-- ; w ;
Sending payment in a minute! ^^
@Aviose

Ah, sorry for not sending it earlier!
I'm subscribed to so many threads and I'm on a huge bunch of Ping-lists so unfortunately I often miss pings-- ; w ;
Sending payment in a minute! ^^
fr_hatchery_button_small_by_naahva-dch05rf.png
[ Yoshi ]
[ +9h FR time ]
[ ger | eng | jpn ]
[ he / him ]
[ Language Learning Hub ]
naturef1.png
@bedfordblack
i'll add you now!
@bedfordblack
i'll add you now!