Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Tt! [OPEN] new sandsurge M!
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190
I'd love to stay on your pinglist!
I'd love to stay on your pinglist!
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
Hi, could I be added to your general pinglist please :)
Hi, could I be added to your general pinglist please :)
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
everyone so far has been added, and a new run of each skin has been submitted!
everyone so far has been added, and a new run of each skin has been submitted!
qPHFGW5.png
Added myself for a slot of tropical dream and tropical aurora[emoji=four leaf clover size=1] May I be added to your pinglist please?[emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
Added myself for a slot of tropical dream and tropical aurora
May I be added to your pinglist please?
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
Hello! Please add me to your new general ping list ^-^
Hello! Please add me to your new general ping list ^-^
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
Put me on the new pinglist, please! Excited to see where you’re going from here.
Put me on the new pinglist, please! Excited to see where you’re going from here.
For the second run of Tropical Dream, is there a limit of how many people need to be on the list before it's submitted?
For the second run of Tropical Dream, is there a limit of how many people need to be on the list before it's submitted?
i'd like to be added to the new pinglist, please!
i'd like to be added to the new pinglist, please!
RxxK608.png LeCyyuR.png
bysxWin.png
IkLYyDR.png
LDkMPPP.png

@Halihope
i'm going to hazard and say no, once i get all the profits from the 2nd run (which has already been submitted, but jeez its taking a long time) i should have enough for another and i know it'll sell eventually.
@Halihope
i'm going to hazard and say no, once i get all the profits from the 2nd run (which has already been submitted, but jeez its taking a long time) i should have enough for another and i know it'll sell eventually.
qPHFGW5.png
@Pride @GlitchyOddy @Chanzlyn @Kuzuha @AsylumBat @butcherbaby @RheoTastic @chaoticstars @DrakeSpino @bioloyg @aprilraven @mynnthia @Spooce @aquilaaltair @Xenamorph @RetroCatalyst @Comfrey @Toska @Uniformshark @cartel @Rinny@ThistleProse @Crim @ApprenticeWriter @CaptainMoondyne @MasakiSaphir @PtolemyII @werewolfcandy

well i wasn't expecting to ping everyone so soon, but here we are, new feature!!! just putting this here so everyone can add themselves.

i'm likely only going to use this feature for my general pinglist, all slots for skins will be on a self-editable google sheet (soon)

thank you all so much for the interest, i really appreciate it!
@Pride @GlitchyOddy @Chanzlyn @Kuzuha @AsylumBat @butcherbaby @RheoTastic @chaoticstars @DrakeSpino @bioloyg @aprilraven @mynnthia @Spooce @aquilaaltair @Xenamorph @RetroCatalyst @Comfrey @Toska @Uniformshark @cartel @Rinny@ThistleProse @Crim @ApprenticeWriter @CaptainMoondyne @MasakiSaphir @PtolemyII @werewolfcandy

well i wasn't expecting to ping everyone so soon, but here we are, new feature!!! just putting this here so everyone can add themselves.

i'm likely only going to use this feature for my general pinglist, all slots for skins will be on a self-editable google sheet (soon)

thank you all so much for the interest, i really appreciate it!
qPHFGW5.png
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190