Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~Fanartsy's Accents~
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31
@Fanartsy - Can't wait! Sending payment now ^^

Also, I wouldn't worry about a small first run; in my opinion/experience, once it's printed and people can self-preview it on their dragons, I'm sure your extra copies will be snapped up and you might even get requests for more runs. I think a lot of people (myself in included) like to 'play' with an accent for a bit for committing to buying it. And that's a lot easier once it's preview-able xD
@Fanartsy - Can't wait! Sending payment now ^^

Also, I wouldn't worry about a small first run; in my opinion/experience, once it's printed and people can self-preview it on their dragons, I'm sure your extra copies will be snapped up and you might even get requests for more runs. I think a lot of people (myself in included) like to 'play' with an accent for a bit for committing to buying it. And that's a lot easier once it's preview-able xD
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
New limited accent for mirror females! Only 10 slots available! Will be retired afterwards! [quote] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/uFNsyVe.png[/img] [nextcol] [quote] Envious Eyes [b]750g[/b] Slots 1. Madrigalism 2. boxparts 3. AwayfromBirdland 4. princekonpeito 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.[/quote][/columns][/quote] There will be recolour versions for all the flights, so if you want one of those, just give me a nudge and I'll add you to the pinglist! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Mirror F, Accents, limited, nature flight, eyes (realistic)[/center][br][br]
New limited accent for mirror females! Only 10 slots available! Will be retired afterwards!

Quote:
uFNsyVe.png
Quote:
Envious Eyes
750g
Slots
1. Madrigalism
2. boxparts
3. AwayfromBirdland
4. princekonpeito

There will be recolour versions for all the flights, so if you want one of those, just give me a nudge and I'll add you to the pinglist!
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Mirror F, Accents, limited, nature flight, eyes (realistic)

+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Fanartsy Can I please get a preview on this girl? :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26060322] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/260604/26060322_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Fanartsy

Can I please get a preview on this girl? :)

26060322_350.png

tumblr_inline_nnxvl2h4qm1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlaOVtE1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvl6sIv51sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlhoMWV1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkhZbq41sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkrUkLO1sna6h0_100.png
@Fanartsy slot please!!!
@Fanartsy slot please!!!
boxparts.gif
@Fanartsy Ohhh i love it! But if you make recolors, i'd love to be put on the list for water or arcane eyes and wait on the nature version, if thats ok?
@Fanartsy Ohhh i love it! But if you make recolors, i'd love to be put on the list for water or arcane eyes and wait on the nature version, if thats ok?
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@AwayfromBirdland [img]https://i.imgur.com/wiDxfo9.png[/img] @boxparts Added @Fujo I'll add you to the pinglists ^^
@AwayfromBirdland

wiDxfo9.png

@boxparts

Added

@Fujo

I'll add you to the pinglists ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy

Thanks, I'll take a slot! Please also add me to your pinglist for when you make a plague version.
@Fanartsy

Thanks, I'll take a slot! Please also add me to your pinglist for when you make a plague version.
tumblr_inline_nnxvl2h4qm1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlaOVtE1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvl6sIv51sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlhoMWV1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkhZbq41sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkrUkLO1sna6h0_100.png
@AwayfromBirdland

Awesome! Added you for both!
@AwayfromBirdland

Awesome! Added you for both!
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy Could I get a ping for recolors of Envious Eyes please?

Also @Enekokoro because I might come back for green anyway.
@Fanartsy Could I get a ping for recolors of Envious Eyes please?

Also @Enekokoro because I might come back for green anyway.
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@Enekokoro

Adding you ^^
@Enekokoro

Adding you ^^
+10 FR time
He/him