Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Jasper's Accents
1 2 3 4
[center][b][color=red]Returning after a long hiatus (last played Oct 2018)!) - thread likely outdated. Will update if I make skins/accents again.[/color][/b] [size=7][b]Jasper's Accents[/b][/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2424173#post_32844181]CURRENT[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2424173#post_32844183]GALLERY[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2424173#post_32844185]WIPs[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2424173#post_32844188]FEATURED[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2424173#post_32844189]PINGLIST[/url] Welcome to my accent shop! I'm subscribed, but feel free to ping me for anything you need, including accent previews. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] [size=6]1:900[/size] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] I take gems, treasure and mixed payments.[/center] [LIST] [*]Runs are done on a preorder basis to cover costs - meaning once 5 slots are prepaid, the accent will go to print. [*]You can pay when you order or wait for me to ping you! [*]The other 5 slots can pay upfront or pay when the accent is released - be sure to let me know if you're preordering (paying upfront) or not when you request a slot! [*]Slots are first come first served, and you can have as many slots as you want. [*]I am happy to release more runs of accents if there is enough interest to cover costs (5 slots paid upfront). [*]In the event of spares, they will be put up on the AH. [/LIST]
Returning after a long hiatus (last played Oct 2018)!) - thread likely outdated. Will update if I make skins/accents again.

Jasper's Accents

CURRENT | GALLERY | WIPs | FEATURED | PINGLIST

Welcome to my accent shop! I'm subscribed, but feel free to ping me for anything you need, including accent previews.

icon_gems.png 1:900 icon_treasure.png
I take gems, treasure and mixed payments.
  • Runs are done on a preorder basis to cover costs - meaning once 5 slots are prepaid, the accent will go to print.
  • You can pay when you order or wait for me to ping you!
  • The other 5 slots can pay upfront or pay when the accent is released - be sure to let me know if you're preordering (paying upfront) or not when you request a slot!
  • Slots are first come first served, and you can have as many slots as you want.
  • I am happy to release more runs of accents if there is enough interest to cover costs (5 slots paid upfront).
  • In the event of spares, they will be put up on the AH.
IfoEUbz.png
and it's peaceful in the deep
cathedral where you cannot breathe
no need to pray, no need to speak

{wishlist} {legacy challenge} {hatchery} {clan lore}
[center][size=7][b]Queen of the Reef[/b][/size] [columns][center][b]500g[/b] or [b]450,000t[/b] (or mixed payment). [img]https://i.imgur.com/9I0rquk.png[/img][/center][nextcol] 1. [creator copy] 2. [s]Lionsong[/s] (paid) 3. [s]bonibaru[/s] (paid) 4. Taiyou (cr pending) 5. [s]JD1620[/s] (paid) 6. [s]heartdragon56[/s] (paid) 7. MusicalMaladies (gems cr pending) 8. [s]Velsim[/s] (paid) 9. [s]Naem[/s] (paid) 10. -[/columns] [/center]
Queen of the Reef
500g or 450,000t (or mixed payment).

9I0rquk.png
1. [creator copy]
2. Lionsong (paid)
3. bonibaru (paid)
4. Taiyou (cr pending)
5. JD1620 (paid)
6. heartdragon56 (paid)
7. MusicalMaladies (gems cr pending)
8. Velsim (paid)
9. Naem (paid)
10. -
IfoEUbz.png

Gallery

In Stock

-

Active

Not in stock, but will reprint as a custom or if enough interest to cover blueprint cost.

Retired

These accents will not be reprinted (they're old and bad).

Gallery

In Stock

-

Active

Not in stock, but will reprint as a custom or if enough interest to cover blueprint cost.

Retired

These accents will not be reprinted (they're old and bad).

IfoEUbz.png

Works in Progress
  • robot snapper f
  • pegleg snapper f
  • -
Works in Progress
  • robot snapper f
  • pegleg snapper f
  • -
IfoEUbz.png

[center][size=7][b]Featured[/b][/size] One of your dragons wearing one of my accents? Show them to me! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28763258] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/287633/28763258_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center]
Featured

One of your dragons wearing one of my accents? Show them to me!

28763258_350.png
IfoEUbz.png

Pinglist

~aprilraven
~Yomiya
Pinglist

~aprilraven
~Yomiya
IfoEUbz.png

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/9I0rquk.png[/img] Pings for my Wavecrest entry, Queen of the Reef for Guardian F! The accent will cost 500g or 450,000t (mixed payments are fine), 5 slots paying upfront. See the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2424173#post_2424173]main post[/url] for info. [b]Requested:[/b] @Lionsong @heartdragon56 @bonibaru @Velsim @Naem [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Guardian F, Accents, ocean, water flight[/center][br][size=1]@IAmStillATestAccount, @Jaypaw, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @NicoleEirin, @Carnivore, @Banjo, @Mezzo, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @Natorei, @ljusclara, @velvetpaws, @Lamia, @xxace, @dualscepters, @Lionsong, @Serpens, @Weenyah, @Irarina, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Clifftop, @Airis, @Venax, @Emordnilap, @KittyAoba, @Micheru, @KCGallows, @Kitiara, @ZeroAerie, @triska, @Maila, @TsarinaTorment, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @Yoda, @BurntEmber, @Soupy, @chespin, @Sykona, @Itsy, @reliquiaen, @Siaur, @Niharike, @penantiomers, @straekitty, @Kardi, @kkertas, @Tobias, @Lililira, @briar, @Krin, @Apellosine, @durandal, @shamwow, @Alive, @IndigoCat, @Vanitas, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @RoseOfGehenna, @smileytechie, @Nemora, @SleepyNightify, @BlueRampion, @Stasha, @snowy, @Ickyrus, @Yin, @Trickilicky, @Heathers, @Myrrien, @Vesperupus, @rooty, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @Renoki, @squidragon, @pooses, @Abril, @InfinityLlama, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @corvidus, @Ganymede, @Siopilos, @Bioslice, @Ambitious, @Velsim, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Nevros, @Vulpen, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @Kurtcobain, @burningdarkfire, @MasterBlox101, @EifiCopper, @Meredith44, @Gibby, @Saru, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Imani, @Masumi, @Vendetta, @Kaletah, @Wirenth, @Unthymely, @pikachu1225, @theroiprocepios, @Insouciant, @Aloice, @kaaoqi, @lightly, @solaritude, @mochimajuru, @Rifter, @FairyArmadillo, @flamyfox, @hat17, @pjoenix, @FlareSolaire, @Thunderbird21, @BlackWinter, @Leafdapple1, @Juni, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @mummy, @Astraya, @Akal, @thefrogg, @yumejia, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @Veevi, @BitterTea, @KameTurtle, @aphasia, @Fujo, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @aleksa77, @FWD, @hayum, @arach, @Darkdragonfiend, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Vovina, @Izuna, @biqua, @Xtal, @Evarinya, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @Dis, @Savior, @Clavicado, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @rubyredtan, @Narif, @juawia, @Mystyic, @Lynn1, @BladesFire, @Dragondrop, @AbysmalGrace, @Aalto, @karilara, @surskitty, @Pianist, @Murasaki, @kazay, @briteoctopus, @somnolentcypress, @aecasia, @WildFlora, @Cryptic, @Maye, @Riko, @Galaxtic, @Shoyou, @Toothiana, @Bhelryss, @pseudovum, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @Hyracia, @wrobles4, @Elaendorlien, @LhiannanSidhe, @TheUltimateOwl, @Aristiana, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @judiama, @RocketGrunt, @skysamba, @Resirose, @LilBlueSapling, @PeacefulBliss, @tompollicle, @PepChamp, @Kalistys, @Lugiagirl98, @BabylonsFall, @kikay, @Mercendia, @Jazz, @Lemonsinasoup, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @WickedHorror, @Mookzilla, @Dussty, @SouthFarthing, @Deme, @cliones, @Survivors, @Athexreh, @CatCuriosity, @Malis, @Chiptunehero, @moosesushi, @RayFisch, @NowViewing, @Chants, @Oszs, @Traidy, @warriorofaces, @thesecontexts, @Rubisco, @Founder, @jamaesi, @Sinfirmitas, @IceyPuffin, @Oriel, @Spassow, @shortkeike, @Safirien, @Katreal, @christina, @Kikatzu, @Rinibun, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @ccccctk, @Cerys, @Empyreal, @miuaki, @IanLeStraud, @bringmeataco, @theresilence, @godspeed, @Zelai, @Vaze, @TigerRocky, @Erendira, @apis, @ccccctk, @FauveNox, @kriseis, @Xemriss, @Kelenthe, @Ultima, @Maybels, @Chemistry, @Tria91, @boxparts, @LionMagnus, @Juyoung, @Heliopunk, @ccccctk, @TribalDragon, @Luunai, @everynne, @Penryn, @Kairo, @JackMorrison, @LanthanumIridium, @Nidanasi, @haxure, @Cirruss, @stormydanish, @wintercovers, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @birdfairy, @GabrielReyes, @Gallim, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @BlueRampion, @Venneris, @Nepkitty, @EmiT, @Hexephra, @Faustien, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @Ichamo, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @FrostkingDemetri, @Airis, @OverlordFreya, @fluffballofdoom, @Wispwalker, @DeadlyInformant, @Darlnim, @Raire, @Athexreh, @Emordnilap, @Dreadnoughtus, @lexarex, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @Kizmetto, @Dartrix, @Synchros, @bel, @Godspeed, @RoxyWolf, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Nuriya, @Hoku, @Helva, @TheflyingTypO, @Lynchly, @Emmahaa, @RoxyWolf, @eateries, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Volve, @Gretel, @Arrakis, @Isidora, @Allocen, @arian, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @houseteeth, @Bluedragon, @World, @roymbrog, @MollyMerula, @KingofSwords, @aevios, @RRHepburn, @Killunia, @Vendetta, @qew23, @peanutbutt56, @Boundingfeather, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @Carthasis, @pioff, @Wirenth, @InkyBrush, @Aruakhal, @Cryptic, @Splattershot, @Raydioactive, @Chaimellow, @Ysdaar, @PrinceOfStorms, @nightmischief, @SeptentrionSea, @Phecat, @aelith, @saltyscone, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @styracosaurus, @Ranuja, @Cryptic, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @Scavenging, @Veevi, @Nimphy, @Twiggies, @Aava, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @amberwing, @iodine, @ixia, @Nevaka, @KaidaMoon, @Pieeee, @Meloetta, @selenomancy, @baelistair, @Perseidas, @hexadecimal, @Pandademic, @yoosung, @Prelude, @frizzchan, @ExpectInsanity, @ibook, @Whimzica, @Akal, @chocomonster, @Emmahaa, @Snowkitsu, @CosmicSummer, @KH3, @PlushyRobot, @Gravekeeper, @HorseCrazy, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @Asobi, @Suntouched, @PharahRaptor, @WeyrLeader, @artillerychick, @World, @BandedLake, @kumoko, @Edge, @treesponge, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @Jaye, @NorthPrincess, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Kyoya, @Prey, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Moonlace, @Rosoidela, @Brea, @Moristian, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Apothecaria, @nemodave, @SevenEggs, @ClockworkOctopus, @CorneliaR, @deviantdoge, @BloodSentry, @daintyboots, @InHeritent, @Kalistys, @CatTangle, @cgilly, @Smokeybunny, @Aerinsol, @Whitefoxtails, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @Ellapinky, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @Dishonor, @Effervessa, @Malurus, @DawnRavenclaw, @Naem, @sableye, @Tinytalkingtina, @cywscross, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @comette, @Alraune, @Aoroen, @Owlienerd, @RocketGrunt, @feverking, @KaelaByte, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @lightningpelt, @Fukii, @WolfprintsSC, @Gwendolyn, @Ythequeris, @Rangiku, @Solackno, @GabuGabu, @Limelight, @oilux, @alexicyn, @Saraku, @DiamondElephant, @Duskflame, @Dragondrop, @Deana, @Cethosia, @scarletskyz, @gemgem, @Sagittarium, @FlufferLover, @Ffeion, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @Ambitious, @oilux, @brdey, @RenegadeTalonz, @ShinyTyrantrum, @smokingponies, @HayBay, @Rest, @Faustien, @Alstroemeria, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Lunakitty, @pulses, @BlazeWolf, @Emordnilap, @Tsugumi, @Gyropilot, @Bekuno, @GrumpyCatlover, @Priorknight, @Alstroemeria, @Steamplonk, @loststarship, @oilux, @WildFlora, @Watercolour, @FallingStar275, @Apotheca, @Santoryu, @dragonNMR, @Tidybunny, @Impy, @Scuzz, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Rascus, @Hevnoraak, @Starrlight, @Ouinoc, @Niklia, @Ketchum, @everynne, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @marropo, @Apfelobst, @Taerar, @Izuna, @avianAnnihilator, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @Pleasant, @Illuminary, @quilliper, @Devilledegghead, @Akesari, @Comic1Sans, @uniquelykenn, @Meloetta, @rexasaurus, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @professorpig, @Allysun, @Archsage, @rattus, @NowViewing, @Taiyou, @NuclearFudge, @Sotku, @Jecai, @Farvel, @limeypie, @rowdy, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Cheshly, @Kymris, @Panderz, @RaynixAura, @Sharkra, @Blushunt, @CelestialBlue, @kumoko, @Sentenza, @Makronyx, @selenomancy, @Shadowangel, @Keizaal, @bioglitch, @Deva, @FluffyTundras, @EndlessDragon, @Iridaceae, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Priorknight, @Minxwolfie, @Silverein, @Silverein, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Massif, @Jenkow, @Clavicado, @LiveSky, @Fervanus, @Nivix, @Spontaneite, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @Rosewing, @Myndris, @LilBlueSapling, @Nilheim, @luckless, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @zeguk, @Tangaroa, @Beruga, @NoodleMomma, @ideunatty, @Holi, @butcherbaby, @DracoLeo, @Narcissos, @elfmoss, @Shadowlugia711, @Archsage, @SparkleOfGold, @daffynewt, @Goldenstorm, @Hyenalope, @SheerCold, @lynxedlight, @Phoenixfyre, @Felisaries, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @pierrct, @Elachu, @silverein, @Noxclerati, @MusicMiner, @Shadowdawn199, @ForeverEnchanted, @Artgeekallday, @Suntouched, @Peyp, @RyuLevone, @suncodex, @Nabesima, @SylvanMoon, @Dalison, @Withoutbounds, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @SleepyDrago, @Balaeniceps, @Lunox, @Oria, @Finne, @FloatingInSpace, @Viverridae, @Ganymede, @Tidemaiden, @Artichoke, @pretend, @rotdeer, @deep, @nika, @Ravenhearst, @EverAutumn, @wintercovers, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Alliance, @Anda, @dragoninmywagon, @batcrooks, @Scylla, @ancelstierre, @aliciawonderland, @Mickie, @NameChange851, @Emberwolf, @auroshen, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @DragonDraws, @SassyCowgirl, @Yilara, @vetra, @Sharkbird, @CrazyBat, @skin, @peepsnibbles, @Mupfel, @Reignhart, @CheshireCatUk1, @Phyllored, @Cognitive, @Stephy, @Guest, @Taiyou, @Doodeedoodah, @Silence, @OwnedByCats, @cosmicConundrum, @Reptilia, @Denryu, @aeki, @Yushiko[/size]
9I0rquk.png

Pings for my Wavecrest entry, Queen of the Reef for Guardian F! The accent will cost 500g or 450,000t (mixed payments are fine), 5 slots paying upfront. See the main post for info.

Requested: @Lionsong @heartdragon56 @bonibaru @Velsim @Naem

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Guardian F, Accents, ocean, water flight

@IAmStillATestAccount, @Jaypaw, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @NicoleEirin, @Carnivore, @Banjo, @Mezzo, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @Natorei, @ljusclara, @velvetpaws, @Lamia, @xxace, @dualscepters, @Lionsong, @Serpens, @Weenyah, @Irarina, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Clifftop, @Airis, @Venax, @Emordnilap, @KittyAoba, @Micheru, @KCGallows, @Kitiara, @ZeroAerie, @triska, @Maila, @TsarinaTorment, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @Yoda, @BurntEmber, @Soupy, @chespin, @Sykona, @Itsy, @reliquiaen, @Siaur, @Niharike, @penantiomers, @straekitty, @Kardi, @kkertas, @Tobias, @Lililira, @briar, @Krin, @Apellosine, @durandal, @shamwow, @Alive, @IndigoCat, @Vanitas, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @RoseOfGehenna, @smileytechie, @Nemora, @SleepyNightify, @BlueRampion, @Stasha, @snowy, @Ickyrus, @Yin, @Trickilicky, @Heathers, @Myrrien, @Vesperupus, @rooty, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @Renoki, @squidragon, @pooses, @Abril, @InfinityLlama, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @corvidus, @Ganymede, @Siopilos, @Bioslice, @Ambitious, @Velsim, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Nevros, @Vulpen, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @Kurtcobain, @burningdarkfire, @MasterBlox101, @EifiCopper, @Meredith44, @Gibby, @Saru, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Imani, @Masumi, @Vendetta, @Kaletah, @Wirenth, @Unthymely, @pikachu1225, @theroiprocepios, @Insouciant, @Aloice, @kaaoqi, @lightly, @solaritude, @mochimajuru, @Rifter, @FairyArmadillo, @flamyfox, @hat17, @pjoenix, @FlareSolaire, @Thunderbird21, @BlackWinter, @Leafdapple1, @Juni, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @mummy, @Astraya, @Akal, @thefrogg, @yumejia, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @Veevi, @BitterTea, @KameTurtle, @aphasia, @Fujo, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @aleksa77, @FWD, @hayum, @arach, @Darkdragonfiend, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Vovina, @Izuna, @biqua, @Xtal, @Evarinya, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @Dis, @Savior, @Clavicado, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @rubyredtan, @Narif, @juawia, @Mystyic, @Lynn1, @BladesFire, @Dragondrop, @AbysmalGrace, @Aalto, @karilara, @surskitty, @Pianist, @Murasaki, @kazay, @briteoctopus, @somnolentcypress, @aecasia, @WildFlora, @Cryptic, @Maye, @Riko, @Galaxtic, @Shoyou, @Toothiana, @Bhelryss, @pseudovum, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @Hyracia, @wrobles4, @Elaendorlien, @LhiannanSidhe, @TheUltimateOwl, @Aristiana, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @judiama, @RocketGrunt, @skysamba, @Resirose, @LilBlueSapling, @PeacefulBliss, @tompollicle, @PepChamp, @Kalistys, @Lugiagirl98, @BabylonsFall, @kikay, @Mercendia, @Jazz, @Lemonsinasoup, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @WickedHorror, @Mookzilla, @Dussty, @SouthFarthing, @Deme, @cliones, @Survivors, @Athexreh, @CatCuriosity, @Malis, @Chiptunehero, @moosesushi, @RayFisch, @NowViewing, @Chants, @Oszs, @Traidy, @warriorofaces, @thesecontexts, @Rubisco, @Founder, @jamaesi, @Sinfirmitas, @IceyPuffin, @Oriel, @Spassow, @shortkeike, @Safirien, @Katreal, @christina, @Kikatzu, @Rinibun, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @ccccctk, @Cerys, @Empyreal, @miuaki, @IanLeStraud, @bringmeataco, @theresilence, @godspeed, @Zelai, @Vaze, @TigerRocky, @Erendira, @apis, @ccccctk, @FauveNox, @kriseis, @Xemriss, @Kelenthe, @Ultima, @Maybels, @Chemistry, @Tria91, @boxparts, @LionMagnus, @Juyoung, @Heliopunk, @ccccctk, @TribalDragon, @Luunai, @everynne, @Penryn, @Kairo, @JackMorrison, @LanthanumIridium, @Nidanasi, @haxure, @Cirruss, @stormydanish, @wintercovers, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @birdfairy, @GabrielReyes, @Gallim, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @BlueRampion, @Venneris, @Nepkitty, @EmiT, @Hexephra, @Faustien, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @Ichamo, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @FrostkingDemetri, @Airis, @OverlordFreya, @fluffballofdoom, @Wispwalker, @DeadlyInformant, @Darlnim, @Raire, @Athexreh, @Emordnilap, @Dreadnoughtus, @lexarex, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @Kizmetto, @Dartrix, @Synchros, @bel, @Godspeed, @RoxyWolf, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Nuriya, @Hoku, @Helva, @TheflyingTypO, @Lynchly, @Emmahaa, @RoxyWolf, @eateries, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Volve, @Gretel, @Arrakis, @Isidora, @Allocen, @arian, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @houseteeth, @Bluedragon, @World, @roymbrog, @MollyMerula, @KingofSwords, @aevios, @RRHepburn, @Killunia, @Vendetta, @qew23, @peanutbutt56, @Boundingfeather, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @Carthasis, @pioff, @Wirenth, @InkyBrush, @Aruakhal, @Cryptic, @Splattershot, @Raydioactive, @Chaimellow, @Ysdaar, @PrinceOfStorms, @nightmischief, @SeptentrionSea, @Phecat, @aelith, @saltyscone, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @styracosaurus, @Ranuja, @Cryptic, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @Scavenging, @Veevi, @Nimphy, @Twiggies, @Aava, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @amberwing, @iodine, @ixia, @Nevaka, @KaidaMoon, @Pieeee, @Meloetta, @selenomancy, @baelistair, @Perseidas, @hexadecimal, @Pandademic, @yoosung, @Prelude, @frizzchan, @ExpectInsanity, @ibook, @Whimzica, @Akal, @chocomonster, @Emmahaa, @Snowkitsu, @CosmicSummer, @KH3, @PlushyRobot, @Gravekeeper, @HorseCrazy, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @Asobi, @Suntouched, @PharahRaptor, @WeyrLeader, @artillerychick, @World, @BandedLake, @kumoko, @Edge, @treesponge, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @Jaye, @NorthPrincess, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Kyoya, @Prey, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Moonlace, @Rosoidela, @Brea, @Moristian, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Apothecaria, @nemodave, @SevenEggs, @ClockworkOctopus, @CorneliaR, @deviantdoge, @BloodSentry, @daintyboots, @InHeritent, @Kalistys, @CatTangle, @cgilly, @Smokeybunny, @Aerinsol, @Whitefoxtails, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @Ellapinky, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @Dishonor, @Effervessa, @Malurus, @DawnRavenclaw, @Naem, @sableye, @Tinytalkingtina, @cywscross, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @comette, @Alraune, @Aoroen, @Owlienerd, @RocketGrunt, @feverking, @KaelaByte, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @lightningpelt, @Fukii, @WolfprintsSC, @Gwendolyn, @Ythequeris, @Rangiku, @Solackno, @GabuGabu, @Limelight, @oilux, @alexicyn, @Saraku, @DiamondElephant, @Duskflame, @Dragondrop, @Deana, @Cethosia, @scarletskyz, @gemgem, @Sagittarium, @FlufferLover, @Ffeion, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @Ambitious, @oilux, @brdey, @RenegadeTalonz, @ShinyTyrantrum, @smokingponies, @HayBay, @Rest, @Faustien, @Alstroemeria, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Lunakitty, @pulses, @BlazeWolf, @Emordnilap, @Tsugumi, @Gyropilot, @Bekuno, @GrumpyCatlover, @Priorknight, @Alstroemeria, @Steamplonk, @loststarship, @oilux, @WildFlora, @Watercolour, @FallingStar275, @Apotheca, @Santoryu, @dragonNMR, @Tidybunny, @Impy, @Scuzz, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Rascus, @Hevnoraak, @Starrlight, @Ouinoc, @Niklia, @Ketchum, @everynne, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @marropo, @Apfelobst, @Taerar, @Izuna, @avianAnnihilator, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @Pleasant, @Illuminary, @quilliper, @Devilledegghead, @Akesari, @Comic1Sans, @uniquelykenn, @Meloetta, @rexasaurus, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @professorpig, @Allysun, @Archsage, @rattus, @NowViewing, @Taiyou, @NuclearFudge, @Sotku, @Jecai, @Farvel, @limeypie, @rowdy, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Cheshly, @Kymris, @Panderz, @RaynixAura, @Sharkra, @Blushunt, @CelestialBlue, @kumoko, @Sentenza, @Makronyx, @selenomancy, @Shadowangel, @Keizaal, @bioglitch, @Deva, @FluffyTundras, @EndlessDragon, @Iridaceae, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Priorknight, @Minxwolfie, @Silverein, @Silverein, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Massif, @Jenkow, @Clavicado, @LiveSky, @Fervanus, @Nivix, @Spontaneite, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @Rosewing, @Myndris, @LilBlueSapling, @Nilheim, @luckless, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @zeguk, @Tangaroa, @Beruga, @NoodleMomma, @ideunatty, @Holi, @butcherbaby, @DracoLeo, @Narcissos, @elfmoss, @Shadowlugia711, @Archsage, @SparkleOfGold, @daffynewt, @Goldenstorm, @Hyenalope, @SheerCold, @lynxedlight, @Phoenixfyre, @Felisaries, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @pierrct, @Elachu, @silverein, @Noxclerati, @MusicMiner, @Shadowdawn199, @ForeverEnchanted, @Artgeekallday, @Suntouched, @Peyp, @RyuLevone, @suncodex, @Nabesima, @SylvanMoon, @Dalison, @Withoutbounds, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @SleepyDrago, @Balaeniceps, @Lunox, @Oria, @Finne, @FloatingInSpace, @Viverridae, @Ganymede, @Tidemaiden, @Artichoke, @pretend, @rotdeer, @deep, @nika, @Ravenhearst, @EverAutumn, @wintercovers, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Alliance, @Anda, @dragoninmywagon, @batcrooks, @Scylla, @ancelstierre, @aliciawonderland, @Mickie, @NameChange851, @Emberwolf, @auroshen, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @DragonDraws, @SassyCowgirl, @Yilara, @vetra, @Sharkbird, @CrazyBat, @skin, @peepsnibbles, @Mupfel, @Reignhart, @CheshireCatUk1, @Phyllored, @Cognitive, @Stephy, @Guest, @Taiyou, @Doodeedoodah, @Silence, @OwnedByCats, @cosmicConundrum, @Reptilia, @Denryu, @aeki, @Yushiko
IfoEUbz.png

@justjasper

One slot for Queen of the Reef for me please! <3
@justjasper

One slot for Queen of the Reef for me please! <3
ctZUH5g.png
@Lionsong Added you! I'm super excited to make this accent a reality :D
@Lionsong Added you! I'm super excited to make this accent a reality :D
IfoEUbz.png

@justjasper can you do previews? I want to see how it looks on this girl. I expect it to clash horribly (lol - I have another girl for it) but I was just curious. Maybe it will be so crazy that it works? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32660587] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326606/32660587_350.png[/img] [/url]
@justjasper can you do previews? I want to see how it looks on this girl. I expect it to clash horribly (lol - I have another girl for it) but I was just curious. Maybe it will be so crazy that it works?

32660587_350.png
duHgkuH.png
1 2 3 4