Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's 2017 Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@Paladingineer I think I have succeeded by some magic ..... I must have just the accent and the line + the shadows on the accent?
I do not know if it's okay, what to do?
Otherwise, I will try your solution! ^^ /

(if it's not already too late ! :O )
@Paladingineer I think I have succeeded by some magic ..... I must have just the accent and the line + the shadows on the accent?
I do not know if it's okay, what to do?
Otherwise, I will try your solution! ^^ /

(if it's not already too late ! :O )
@endlessdragon [quote]I must have just the accent and the line + the shadows on the accent?[/quote] Yes. :) [s]I looked at your submission post. Some of the links are broken. [/s] It seems to be fixed! Also, the new versions look correct. Everything is good! :)
@endlessdragon
Quote:
I must have just the accent and the line + the shadows on the accent?
Yes. :)

I looked at your submission post. Some of the links are broken.
It seems to be fixed! Also, the new versions look correct. Everything is good! :)
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@ReshiramCupcake [center]Official tutorial can be found [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/skins/3]here[/url].[/center] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/69a7/f/2017/325/f/7/youredoingitwrong_by_littlefiredragon-dbugjhk.png[/img]
@ReshiramCupcake
Official tutorial can be found here.

youredoingitwrong_by_littlefiredragon-dbugjhk.png
@Paladingineer Thank you i couldn't figure out why it wasn't transparent ^-^
@Paladingineer Thank you i couldn't figure out why it wasn't transparent ^-^
69QyxUv.gif ?FrNpk=party_oras.png ?4f2DZ=party_oras.png
@TerminalEternity
That's a very pretty entry, but I can't tell if the shadow layer is on? It doesn't look like it is.

As far as the accent itself, I personally think it would look better without the gray stone parts, just the bismuth. But that's just my opinion.
@TerminalEternity
That's a very pretty entry, but I can't tell if the shadow layer is on? It doesn't look like it is.

As far as the accent itself, I personally think it would look better without the gray stone parts, just the bismuth. But that's just my opinion.
@Paladingineer
THANK YOU i knew something looked wrong and let me try it without the grey as well
@Paladingineer
THANK YOU i knew something looked wrong and let me try it without the grey as well
Kris/Phlox
Hungry Hatchlings Food bank
Lotsa gaolers shack
TE free bios & graphics
pumpkaboo_pixel_art__by_thelunarcrash-d6pakoo.png Other shops
HHFB Donor Raffle
TE Art portfolio
TE bio shop
@Akesari
Wow, your skin is super cool! But I think the lineart and shadows might be a little too light for them to accept it? Maybe make a second version where they're more visible just in case? :3
@Akesari
Wow, your skin is super cool! But I think the lineart and shadows might be a little too light for them to accept it? Maybe make a second version where they're more visible just in case? :3
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
@Kurayami I love dust patterns!
@Kurayami I love dust patterns!
NB43KMu.png
@Akesari
I love your skin!
@Akesari
I love your skin!
So just since tomorrow's the last day for the contest, I wanna ask one more time if anyone sees anything that could get my skin disqualified? I think it's okay, but I want a second opinion since this is my first time entering.

My skin is here!
So just since tomorrow's the last day for the contest, I wanna ask one more time if anyone sees anything that could get my skin disqualified? I think it's okay, but I want a second opinion since this is my first time entering.

My skin is here!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33