Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Black Emporium
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 150 151
@nockyong @sararini

Sure thing, I'll send a PA in a sec, thank you!
@nockyong @sararini

Sure thing, I'll send a PA in a sec, thank you!
CtTh6gf.pngqMXS9ph.pngakcZL0a.pngjMdQNOY.png
@TxTiger

Hi! I signed up on the interest list for the shelved skin "Somewhere" a while ago and I was wondering how many people still need to sign it before it gets reprinted? This is not a hurry up thing, I'm just curious.
@TxTiger

Hi! I signed up on the interest list for the shelved skin "Somewhere" a while ago and I was wondering how many people still need to sign it before it gets reprinted? This is not a hurry up thing, I'm just curious.
giphy.giftumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.pnggiphy.gif
@TxTiger
Hello! >< Sorry to bother but I'm curious about how long will gets reprinted! I have signed up for interest somewhile ago.
@TxTiger
Hello! >< Sorry to bother but I'm curious about how long will gets reprinted! I have signed up for interest somewhile ago.
everistesoleil_wolfboy.gifevaristesoleil-lunesta.gifevaristesoleil_thembones.gifevaristesoleil-hyacinthus.gif
@TxTiger

Hey! I'm super interested in a rerun of Somewhere (I would put the image up but there's another accent with the same name that shows up). I've been on the list for a while and I'm still interested! However, I don't know when it's going to be printed again, and I'm going to be gone for seven weeks during the summer, largely without internet access. I know you're probably gone and busy elsewhere, but if you see this sometime in the next two weeks, could you let me know when it'll be reprinted?

At the very least, if you see this late and reprint it while I'm not here, please be patient. I have gems set aside specifically for Somewhere and I'm not spending them anytime soon! I just need to get enough internet access to get the payment to you!
@TxTiger

Hey! I'm super interested in a rerun of Somewhere (I would put the image up but there's another accent with the same name that shows up). I've been on the list for a while and I'm still interested! However, I don't know when it's going to be printed again, and I'm going to be gone for seven weeks during the summer, largely without internet access. I know you're probably gone and busy elsewhere, but if you see this sometime in the next two weeks, could you let me know when it'll be reprinted?

At the very least, if you see this late and reprint it while I'm not here, please be patient. I have gems set aside specifically for Somewhere and I'm not spending them anytime soon! I just need to get enough internet access to get the payment to you!
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
G7fvKLU.pngtAVsKEJ.pngAgNSwqE.png
Storyteller
@TxTiger Hello! Just came back from a long hiatus and was wondering if I could buy one copy each of Eternal and Transient, and could you sign me up for one slot each for whenever they get reprinted? Thank you very much and hope you are doing well!
@TxTiger Hello! Just came back from a long hiatus and was wondering if I could buy one copy each of Eternal and Transient, and could you sign me up for one slot each for whenever they get reprinted? Thank you very much and hope you are doing well!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
Hey there :3
Do you still have a copy of Overseer by any chance? I seem to have missed it somehow... ;w;
Hey there :3
Do you still have a copy of Overseer by any chance? I seem to have missed it somehow... ;w;
Hatchery.jpg
[center] [b]Hello folks! Tiger here![/b] Sorry for disappearing for so long but I had to work on a lot of important things and I had to go on a forced hiatus for a while *sob* BUT now I'm back and this shop is up and running again, I don't have that much time so I'll be slower to release skins tho, but I will keep them coming! Thank you so much and have a great day! [columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[img]https://s29.postimg.cc/u6d74nsgn/Lantern_3.png[/img][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/noEpzaR.png[/img][nextcol][img]https://s29.postimg.cc/766jsbumv/Lantern_4.png[/img][/center] [columns][img]https://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin/dummy?breed=5&gender=1&itemid=32441&auth=9cbdd818eb59ff3bc2d56d29f24b4fef45f27892&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][size=5][font=century Gothic] [b]Ares Flower[/b] (750g/750kt) [skin=32441] [u][b]Limited! Skin will retire on Friday December 6th [/b][/u] [/columns] [columns][img]https://s29.postimg.cc/yjbqn317b/Lantern_Big_1.png[/img][nextcol][font=century gothic][size=5][b]Notes:[/b] • I'm subscribed, no need to ping! •Payment is upfront via PM or 1 Way CR •[b]One[/b] treasure slot available per run! •The skin will automatically retire if all the runs will be filled •Mixed currencies are okay! •I can hold a copy for one week •Please be patient, I will deliver your copies as soon as I have them •[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=ares+flower&collapse=1][u][b]9[/b] copies of each are already in the AH if you want to grab one copy immediately![/u][/url] [/columns] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fZdiB5kqclPStFC4ZaLaYF75-HddiRHmIFLehdShpAQ/edit#gid=1534823078][img]https://i.imgur.com/7WsE1zn.png[/img][/url] [font=Century Gothic][size=5] [b]Click the skull and add yourself to the pinglist![/b] Or you can ask me to add you![/size] [center] [b]My pinglist: [/b] @Ranmaru @Veylaron @Tarkin @Ghoulcats @Neuromancer @zeguk @VeiledOverdose @butcherbaby @Wytche @luckless @eateries @Solarpunk @Kipuka @Elachu @thegracefuldeer @Katria @ylylhl @Menoko @SweetDevil @Wynand @Pharah @Braixen @Hakurei @Veylaron @Bionicdingo @Maye @Chryselle @Ikunoche @pierrct @Mangusto @Velsim @Triforces @Galaxtic @SylvanMoon @WithoutBounds @Prelude @scarletskyz @Phoenixfyre @Pecha @Hasufel @Reckless @Ririterasu @pixiejen @sinha27 @Moons @infinitelyy @TheDrowned @tangaroa @Xirei @CanisMajoris @Addmon @Morrow @Micheru @Kardi @rajyaki @Camy @Sephora34 @Vulpess @DocMulligan @stakataka @NekoTheBumblecat @Veracity @Lilsadist @ShadeOfChaos @Calavera @SassyCowgirl @Apothecaria @Crumpet @AkaneChaan @Raedeshe @Elisse @Wrath @Gaze @bionic @Valeguard @ScarletSultan @Farvel @Yzawnfest @tigresjumeaux @Alive @Fruityboy @PorcelainVeins @ouji @Farvel @HatiSchmati @PantheraScience @BurntLeafyToast @Mazurkas @terato @Kaimon @Amorah @Cynicism @remuslupn @dayinzi @robinjax @Ender080 @CrossHound .@TalaTari @Nineve @Shalabele @Halua @Paralian @Dischord @jd1620 @SoulShepherd @Parad0xxy @kbb @roiben @epher @Jaypaw @MaDragon @Hazeledpoppy @Eagles @Skyleidge @NomasaurusRex @Leannaa @coyoteking @Peyral @chaoticstars @Drastalblight @gardenvoir @limeypie @vetra @Laeyein @Pandonkey @OFF @Necrotizing @Vulpen @starbornkid @wwhirlybirb @Kookaburra @Dior @wintercovers @Hideki @CrimsonSasaki @DevilFlower @Saeliras @Jabberwocky09 @Kaohs @jenivan1000 @world @Lyka @Serendipia @favvn @Anda @khimera @Marvin @Altea @Amehime @Guest @hawwah @scorporius @ramis @Thysiria @xoLunaox @KKorven @Toska @Benuyka @Soro @Supremacy @Kizmetto @Ekanos @trachynhawb @frizzchan @Qhersek @Ttiuronohon @Multilyn @Demagogue @Stephy @Lallie @nilah @Ravenhearst @Candace @Habren @Rezan @Deva @hat17 @heretical @Redsparrow @CheeseChatot @ruirea @Rey @ghxy @firtarian @Skedge @tsuxis @lovebite @serpents @AsylumBat @Roheryn @nonaline @Akirafay @MiraLief @Storrie @WHDE @SquidMage @lovebite @Chasay @Yemoja @Adirael @Desolation @Aldia @MerlinMausi @erisalia @Venture @Being @Qualia @Abderus @Roheryn @Minaandcamri @Autumnus @JackValet @NightDust @razu @Amenen @Maliha @Safaris @Lup @Iralla @zingara @Ky0n @Crota @TheMythril @Astarothius @faithofthefallen @hellieace @VioletChachki @overture @Munancho @TeenyTK @Sidya @Scryzze @Jeana @evilwave @Watercolour @hiei @AutumnLyrix @Rookie @perifinite @Artemis @jbapple @Drakkainen @Elysadie @HerrWolf @LLev @Imaginex @Convexity @Gratlanty @pepster @valkyrian @agkistrodon @NameChange851 @anticx @Sanzuwu @Pebz @techmess @Nenkou @Volve @synnful @Taerar @ShadedRaven @Acidfox @lunabee @Maywang818 @shadowdawn199 @Druzy @luckygrace99 @dreamn @CoffeeClaws @Fayrin @vidoxi @princoxx @snartie @SeaEagle @Argente @Oxyhemoglobin @chuchuana @Scoria @Sickened @TextbookHumor @Tserin @Nightsorrow @kelliope @mooncakefestival @Ziernalie @Xenops @Stay @Luteia @Aku @Zarane @Juni @CelestialMuse @inn @PhoenixFire36 @Touhou @Katalist @faraway @notamused @snowki @Duskwaffles @Turmoil @UnhappyJoker @Kaohgumy @SomethingWitty @Closetcreep @Sealterbloind @SkullLotus @PelicanBitten @Miirim @CHUUNIBYOU @Automated @saltyscone @snapdragoon @GlowPen @Reumang @FierySkies @Aito @Rairudiseu @Katsuokai @dustfawn @Gomorrh @Slanted @pigeonz @Verruciformis @FortKnox @knifecentipede @Coexistence @andersbegabt @xjsx [b]Interest List: [/b] @Firtarian @Neraida @Awaas @DocMulligan @Harana @Gomorrh @butcherbaby @mistely @Demagogue [b][b]G.A.S.P[/b][/b] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Ridgeback F, Skincents, armor, warm colors, royalty, jewelry/silks, chains, warrior, gold, filigree[/center][br][br][size=1]@IAmStillATestAccount, @Lnception, @Jaypaw, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @MissAlavesa, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @Carnivore, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @ljusclara, @velvetpaws, @Gilan, @Lamia, @xxace, @Serpens, @Naakka, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Clifftop, @Venax, @Fadeela, @wildewinged, @Micheru, @KCGallows, @ZeroAerie, @Maila, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @Soupy, @Grimbone, @Itsy, @starsystems, @Herumi, @reliquiaen, @Zilleniose, @Siaur, @Niharike, @mochimajuru, @Serpede, @Tobias, @Krin, @durandal, @Sourdeer, @shamwow, @Alive, @Cron, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @SleepyNightify, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Inoue, @Trickilicky, @Myrrien, @rooty, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @Renoki, @Ballad, @squidragon, @pooses, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @Bioslice, @Meloetta, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Nevros, @Vulpen, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @taipantigress, @Beladonna, @Gibby, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Descending, @annadandelion, @Unthymely, @pikachu1225, @theroiprocepios, @pushpin, @Insouciant, @kaaoqi, @lightly, @solaritude, @mochimajuru, @Rifter, @FairyArmadillo, @flamyfox, @hat17, @pjoenix, @BlackWinter, @Leafdapple1, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Cheeseburger, @Icicle16, @mummy, @Astraya, @Akal, @Crims, @yumejia, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @Smaugthealmighty, @Koneko, @shimmeringxolo, @aphasia, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @FWD, @hayum, @arach, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Izuna, @Xtal, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @Mirrorface, @ranyani, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @thecatsred, @juawia, @wobbitt, @Shuffluffalo, @Pianist, @kazay, @WildFlora, @Cryptic, @Maye, @Riko, @Danizaurs, @Shoyou, @Uniformshark, @Toothiana, @KaidaMoon, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @wrobles4, @Elaendorlien, @Aristiana, @Lintufriikki, @motomoto, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @judiama, @Kalistys, @hybris, @Mercendia, @Jazz, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @WickedHorror, @cliones, @Athexreh, @Harribel, @Malis, @Chiptunehero, @moosesushi, @Chants, @Traidy, @thesecontexts, @Founder, @jamaesi, @cthlh, @Sinfirmitas, @Oriel, @Noll, @Spassow, @shortkeike, @Safirien, @MortimerMironov, @Katreal, @CinnabarCobra, @Deva, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @Cerys, @miuaki, @bringmeataco, @godspeed, @Zelai, @leeedea, @Vaze, @Carleigh, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @Cedric, @aearinn, @TigerRocky, @koujakward, @LittlestDragon, @Contaminate, @Mercure2333, @pirosgomba, @World, @DarkOwl, @Xemriss, @Maybels, @boxparts, @Iodine, @Juyoung, @ccccctk, @Luunai, @keraunic, @mus, @haxure, @Cirruss, @Cindercate, @Inwe, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @birdfairy, @GabrielReyes, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @Venneris, @Nepkitty, @absolmon, @Decapitation, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @Oakwick, @rethi, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @kaidamoon, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @copiousPeplom, @OverlordFreya, @Toxiee, @Desolation, @Darlnim, @Athexreh, @Pained, @sorai, @necrophades, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @RoxyWolf, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Nuriya, @Hoku, @Prelude, @Lynchly, @RoxyWolf, @Lintufriikki, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Volve, @Isidora, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @World, @MollyMerula, @Nahiri, @RRHepburn, @Umbra16, @qew23, @usualuniqueness, @peanutbutt56, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @Carthasis, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @Ririterasu, @Wirenth, @Aruakhal, @Raydioactive, @Chaimellow, @Ysdaar, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Wuxian, @Gem4567, @Ixnyeltha, @styracosaurus, @SilverFoxDemon, @Zayev, @Ranuja, @Cryptic, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @Veevi, @OrionPax, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @amberwing, @Gheron, @Lanqa, @iodine, @ixia, @scarletskyz, @Nevaka, @KaidaMoon, @Pieeee, @battleaxe, @yoosung, @Prelude, @frizzchan, @greyyourwarden, @Oara, @Mima, @IanLeStraud, @Emmahaa, @Snowkitsu, @Gravekeeper, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @hawwah, @PharahRaptor, @Edge, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @Automedon, @irithyll, @NorthPrincess, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Kyoya, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Lupen, @Moonlace, @Moristian, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @MechWyrms, @Dracorvus, @Minstri, @BloodSentry, @grr, @Wrath, @InHeritent, @Kalistys, @Smokeybunny, @Sucrose, @Aerinsol, @Aeroden, @Pseudoscience, @jsquiddy, @SerpentRose, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @IveRios, @Noirist, @Sickened, @Effervessa, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @Tinytalkingtina, @cywscross, @Moray, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @Alraune, @Aoroen, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @feverking, @Silverishness, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @Gwendolyn, @Ythequeris, @Nardaviel, @Rangiku, @Aehdncl, @Duskflame, @Cethosia, @Valolaire, @Sagittarium, @aurorie, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @ThatOneGirl, @brdey, @Rest, @Beltaguise, @Syceris, @BlazeWolf, @Bekuno, @GrumpyCatlover, @Alstroemeria, @Steamplonk, @mistystep, @Apotheca, @Scuzz, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Saphirosa, @Starrlight, @Niklia, @Iskars, @everynne, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @Apfelobst, @avianAnnihilator, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @Illuminary, @quilliper, @Fujinyumi, @eggod, @Meloetta, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @professorpig, @Archsage, @DocMulligan, @BlitzenWulf, @Acacia, @Celes, @Taiyou, @putri, @Farvel, @limeypie, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Cheshly, @ayatos, @Cascarones, @MisfitsLanding, @yum, @kumoko, @Sentenza, @selenomancy, @Vixeon, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @remuslupn, @bioglitch, @Deva, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Jenkow, @Keikoku, @Fervanus, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @Journey, @luckless, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @Tangaroa, @Beruga, @Pollen, @Skeletor, @Kiragami, @Holi, @DracoLeo, @elfmoss, @BizarreKitten, @Shadowlugia711, @Archsage, @SparkleOfGold, @usualuniqueness, @Goldenstorm, @lynxedlight, @Felisaries, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @Elachu, @WildFlora, @Noxclerati, @SaintMotel, @bitmap, @Shadowdawn199, @ForeverEnchanted, @Raptora, @Artgeekallday, @Suntouched, @koujakward, @Peyp, @CheeseChatot, @Nabesima, @Fereyik, @Lunox, @Finne, @Viverridae, @Artichoke, @pretend, @stakataka, @rotdeer, @ashenhartkrie, @Amorah, @deep, @Ravenhearst, @EverAutumn, @CrossHound, @wintercovers, @PunchingSolas, @Shpee, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Anda, @batcrooks, @WayRox, @ancelstierre, @Mickie, @Friendo, @NameChange851, @auroshen, @Lawcaldwell, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @Yilara, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @Sashanitch, @yeechen, @CrazyBat, @skin, @vassily, @Dragonfire27, @scolopendromorph, @Mupfel, @Facinarose, @Snipe, @Stephy, @Guest, @Spookio, @Taiyou, @Doodeedoodah, @vaihdokas, @Silence, @cosmicConundrum, @Reptilia, @Denryu, @Jabberwocky09, @usualuniqueness, @SquidMage, @warthog, @valkyrian, @unsolved, @Afazeria, @Holes, @terato, @gunklord, @Belegorn, @Cascarones, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @bitmap, @Bufftuffandfluff, @Flowerpots, @quatervois, @WHDE, @Alanon, @Morvudd, @Ilesvia, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @Anda, @Xaishi, @antiserum, @Deva, @Dross, @Artorias, @X3X, @Gaze, @ghxy, @SilverQuark, @Shaydas, @cactiiblossoms, @sensiblesoap, @Cerion, @velkyr, @Starstalker, @Aeriel, @tytonidae, @Shamu, @ninjanuary, @PhoenixFire36, @caedis, @DragonDraws, @TheClassCalico, @MerlinMausi, @Whymsical, @, @louse, @Nightflyer8909, @Velifer, @Weredogalism, @Nirwana, @tnwl090, @TextbookHumor, @Khepri, @TheBluestJay, @LucidDreams, @CoyoteFlowers, @Ky0n, @SDSPAGE, @Gratlanty, @illusolite, @Druzy, @Autumnus, @RainingAcid, @Cyrya, @VioletChachki, @ChReb, @rattus, @NowViewing, @Naja, @techmess, @Bluwingskitty, @Uyi, @Ky0n, @ArcyN, @hiei, @Limitless, @chatoyant, @stakataka, @keyy, @Vialheart, @starskynadder, @mine, @Harmonywish, @Chelo, @Halua, @burial, @Tiguidou, @Cryfie, @TheFortissima, @Druzy, @stracony, @Scryzze, @Erithuet, @usualuniqueness, @fwiflof, @Quickpaint, @kveikur, @WarriorSong, @nemora, @Wangji, @Druzy, @PikaChan412, @Licorictus, @Osmodeus, @XJSX, @4walls, @HayBay, @xjsx, @Harana, @Psi, @TAOGTMI, @Yiku, @Fujo, @shot, @LavenderAmethyst, @Mary, @selenomancy, @Duchess, @Rowdy, @SepiaSenpai, @Naahva, @RinyshkaS, @Maiafay, @Eidos, @LemmeRest, @Fawniti, @precilla, @Stormwing27, @sunnyVista, @Toldentops, @LordMalak, @ells, @Aviose, @serron, @gefrorenerzahn, @Ebby172, @hellieace, @houseteeth, @Taerar, @inn, @avianAnnihilator, @Spark, @paxx, @RoyalLudroth, @Garados, @leeedea, @heckhound, @Subdued, @ChaosSama, @Nakitra, @FireTissue831, @Tremble, @BillyRuffian, @cobwebs, @Realms, @concept, @mooncakefestival, @Snivy88, @SuspiciousOrange, @Hikaye, @EmotionalTree, @sicksip, @scared, @Drastalblight, @SimFeetUnder, @StealthNerd, @Aberration, @SarcasticHawke, @mus, @Kaldwin, @Bufftuffandfluff, @silverishness, @Alarkota, @UnhappyJoker, @Peafowl, @girlgirlDragon, @Hakary, @Kerneleq, @Tala2121, @apricotstarship, @Osteophagy, @hbk, @succulents, @Melova, @Scarheart99789, @Kipuka, @Acheri, @Korwa, @Moristian, @Bearded, @Halflight, @Hawkbeckfire, @Adriel, @Irmingard, @MermaidLagoon, @Banhi, @Sheerivory, @Chivalry, @aschers, @cyborb, @Redsand, @Morrowind, @L1br4, @Saeliras, @CHUUNIBYOU, @zerolynx, @Grovey, @Vovina, @techne, @kbb, @Juleatic, @ReneDV98, @pondweed, @klee, @Wryvern, @lotusen, @Veracity, @Allychan, @GoldStar, @galaxanova, @WitchHunt, @Benzyne, @Benzyne, @Crumpet, @Liliun, @LittleMoons, @Cadash, @LordDragonWubbs, @psylla, @Oxy, @Lordofthepies, @Cometesn, @Maeva, @Dracowolf, @PearlOfSeduction, @puppicino, @QueenofRedLions, @shugenja, @Ahi, @YuuNishinoya, @foxshapedshadows, @big, @Nei, @wwhirlybirb, @hyuukiru, @CHUUNIBYOU, @Arkeyr79, @moosesushi, @Cerion, @Vulpen, @Kneph, @lemecrazy, @pooses, @Pripyat, @Kuratabells, @Fervor, @SilverQuark, @nonaline, @Juni, @pathfinder, @Kaamos, @Trachynhawb, @Dragonlaird, @mangoeclipse, @munchea, @pandapaws, @BloodyScreeching, @FlareSolaire, @KalicoKat, @DeltaNegative, @ancestral, @GhostChateau, @Flanoir, @Kom, @Ferrates, @Arka, @Hyenalope, @Maikatze, @OriginalIAm, @1594502, @Suspended, @Ens, @Heliolisk, @TehuMertt, @Kaohgumy, @aprilraven, @Biird, @BloodAlphaess, @Riice, @girlgirlDragon, @Madhouse, @Norion, @bunlux, @Rohana, @Nightshade835, @CoffeeCaat, @underwater, @NeekoNeekoNii, @Anduins, @Starfire0, @Visceryl, @butcherbaby, @Watercolour, @lightly, @evilwave, @teiidae, @ghostheel, @idyll, @EmotionalTree, @Aeriel, @borkbean, @IromotNemem, @aliciawonderland, @Descending, @xjsx, @NuclearFudge, @LuneLight, @Ozma, @putrefaction, @Ichorous, @serpentarius, @Joywing, @junu, @Kaimon, @Vixeon, @Khezu, @Levona, @Vanq, @Lurkingbullfox, @LynterriaHatake, @Shr0ud, @Arah, @pinkkittens, @Tilli, @ASinglePringle, @Neocore, @Doxiunoia, @Boundingfeather, @sakanapanda, @sunnyVista, @Vinyamar, @Gxcci, @neonhorns, @Neraida, @Pai, @razzamatazz, @Eaen, @Kelpoyo, @SirLeafheart, @lorri12, @mmuted, @pups, @Katigura, @Karikumik, @cvthedral, @FluffleDuffel, @Ranka, @Azabelle, @pinkkittens, @Roheryn, @seylon, @Ridill, @Briarfox13, @Bystander, @BlueStopSigns, @chetungwan, @TamneSenke, @roheryn, @sophycat, @FrostedCinnamon, @Auraea, @LittleRain, @Pecha, @RaspyBone, @AkitsuneLune, @Qhersek, @onemessyperson, @QueenOfSupports, @Sitten1115, @Chromathesia, @RandomPurple, @Nuclearloop, @Divayth, @Fossillayer, @VeryMuchATest, @Arianethel, @cloudfilledskies, @quivale, @astereia, @serpents, @LunaBun, @Pez, @Icefelis, @ShahDalamadur, @wooloo[/size]
Hello folks! Tiger here!

Sorry for disappearing for so long but I had to work on a lot of important things and I had to go on a forced hiatus for a while *sob* BUT now I'm back and this shop is up and running again, I don't have that much time so I'll be slower to release skins tho, but I will keep them coming! Thank you so much and have a great day!
xxxxxxxLantern_3.png noEpzaR.png Lantern_4.png
dummy?breed=5&gender=1&itemid=32441&auth=9cbdd818eb59ff3bc2d56d29f24b4fef45f27892&dummyext=prev.png Ares Flower (750g/750kt)

Limited! Skin will retire on Friday December 6th

Lantern_Big_1.png Notes:

• I'm subscribed, no need to ping!
•Payment is upfront via PM or 1 Way CR
One treasure slot available per run!
•The skin will automatically retire if all the runs will be filled
•Mixed currencies are okay!
•I can hold a copy for one week
•Please be patient, I will deliver your copies as soon as I have them
9 copies of each are already in the AH if you want to grab one copy immediately!

7WsE1zn.png

Click the skull and add yourself to the pinglist!

Or you can ask me to add you!

My pinglist:

@Ranmaru @Veylaron @Tarkin @Ghoulcats @Neuromancer @zeguk @VeiledOverdose @butcherbaby @Wytche @luckless @eateries @Solarpunk @Kipuka @Elachu @thegracefuldeer @Katria @ylylhl @Menoko @SweetDevil @Wynand @Pharah @Braixen @Hakurei @Veylaron @Bionicdingo @Maye @Chryselle @Ikunoche @pierrct @Mangusto @Velsim @Triforces @Galaxtic @SylvanMoon @WithoutBounds @Prelude @scarletskyz @Phoenixfyre @Pecha @Hasufel @Reckless @Ririterasu @pixiejen @sinha27 @Moons @infinitelyy @TheDrowned @tangaroa @Xirei @CanisMajoris @Addmon @Morrow @Micheru @Kardi @rajyaki @Camy @Sephora34 @Vulpess @DocMulligan @stakataka @NekoTheBumblecat @Veracity @Lilsadist @ShadeOfChaos @Calavera @SassyCowgirl @Apothecaria @Crumpet @AkaneChaan @Raedeshe @Elisse @Wrath @Gaze @bionic @Valeguard @ScarletSultan @Farvel @Yzawnfest @tigresjumeaux @Alive @Fruityboy @PorcelainVeins @ouji @Farvel @HatiSchmati @PantheraScience @BurntLeafyToast @Mazurkas @terato @Kaimon @Amorah @Cynicism @remuslupn @dayinzi @robinjax @Ender080 @CrossHound .@TalaTari @Nineve @Shalabele @Halua @Paralian @Dischord @jd1620 @SoulShepherd @Parad0xxy @kbb @roiben @epher @Jaypaw @MaDragon @Hazeledpoppy @Eagles @Skyleidge @NomasaurusRex @Leannaa @coyoteking @Peyral @chaoticstars @Drastalblight @gardenvoir @limeypie @vetra @Laeyein @Pandonkey @OFF @Necrotizing @Vulpen @starbornkid @wwhirlybirb @Kookaburra @Dior @wintercovers @Hideki @CrimsonSasaki @DevilFlower @Saeliras @Jabberwocky09 @Kaohs @jenivan1000 @world @Lyka @Serendipia @favvn @Anda @khimera @Marvin @Altea @Amehime @Guest @hawwah @scorporius @ramis @Thysiria @xoLunaox @KKorven @Toska @Benuyka @Soro @Supremacy @Kizmetto @Ekanos @trachynhawb @frizzchan @Qhersek @Ttiuronohon @Multilyn @Demagogue @Stephy @Lallie @nilah @Ravenhearst @Candace @Habren @Rezan @Deva @hat17 @heretical @Redsparrow @CheeseChatot @ruirea @Rey @ghxy @firtarian @Skedge @tsuxis @lovebite @serpents @AsylumBat @Roheryn @nonaline @Akirafay @MiraLief @Storrie @WHDE @SquidMage @lovebite @Chasay @Yemoja @Adirael @Desolation @Aldia @MerlinMausi @erisalia @Venture @Being @Qualia @Abderus @Roheryn @Minaandcamri @Autumnus @JackValet @NightDust @razu @Amenen @Maliha @Safaris @Lup @Iralla @zingara @Ky0n @Crota @TheMythril @Astarothius @faithofthefallen @hellieace @VioletChachki @overture @Munancho @TeenyTK @Sidya @Scryzze @Jeana @evilwave @Watercolour @hiei @AutumnLyrix @Rookie @perifinite @Artemis @jbapple @Drakkainen @Elysadie @HerrWolf @LLev @Imaginex @Convexity @Gratlanty @pepster @valkyrian @agkistrodon @NameChange851 @anticx @Sanzuwu @Pebz @techmess @Nenkou @Volve @synnful @Taerar @ShadedRaven @Acidfox @lunabee @Maywang818 @shadowdawn199 @Druzy @luckygrace99 @dreamn @CoffeeClaws @Fayrin @vidoxi @princoxx @snartie @SeaEagle @Argente @Oxyhemoglobin @chuchuana @Scoria @Sickened @TextbookHumor @Tserin @Nightsorrow @kelliope @mooncakefestival @Ziernalie @Xenops @Stay @Luteia @Aku @Zarane @Juni @CelestialMuse @inn @PhoenixFire36 @Touhou @Katalist @faraway @notamused @snowki @Duskwaffles @Turmoil @UnhappyJoker @Kaohgumy @SomethingWitty @Closetcreep @Sealterbloind @SkullLotus @PelicanBitten @Miirim @CHUUNIBYOU @Automated @saltyscone @snapdragoon @GlowPen @Reumang @FierySkies @Aito @Rairudiseu @Katsuokai @dustfawn @Gomorrh @Slanted @pigeonz @Verruciformis @FortKnox @knifecentipede @Coexistence @andersbegabt @xjsx

Interest List:

@Firtarian @Neraida @Awaas @DocMulligan @Harana @Gomorrh @butcherbaby @mistely @Demagogue

G.A.S.P
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Ridgeback F, Skincents, armor, warm colors, royalty, jewelry/silks, chains, warrior, gold, filigree

@IAmStillATestAccount, @Lnception, @Jaypaw, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @MissAlavesa, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @Carnivore, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @ljusclara, @velvetpaws, @Gilan, @Lamia, @xxace, @Serpens, @Naakka, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Clifftop, @Venax, @Fadeela, @wildewinged, @Micheru, @KCGallows, @ZeroAerie, @Maila, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @Soupy, @Grimbone, @Itsy, @starsystems, @Herumi, @reliquiaen, @Zilleniose, @Siaur, @Niharike, @mochimajuru, @Serpede, @Tobias, @Krin, @durandal, @Sourdeer, @shamwow, @Alive, @Cron, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @SleepyNightify, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Inoue, @Trickilicky, @Myrrien, @rooty, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @Renoki, @Ballad, @squidragon, @pooses, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @Bioslice, @Meloetta, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Nevros, @Vulpen, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @taipantigress, @Beladonna, @Gibby, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Descending, @annadandelion, @Unthymely, @pikachu1225, @theroiprocepios, @pushpin, @Insouciant, @kaaoqi, @lightly, @solaritude, @mochimajuru, @Rifter, @FairyArmadillo, @flamyfox, @hat17, @pjoenix, @BlackWinter, @Leafdapple1, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Cheeseburger, @Icicle16, @mummy, @Astraya, @Akal, @Crims, @yumejia, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @Smaugthealmighty, @Koneko, @shimmeringxolo, @aphasia, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @FWD, @hayum, @arach, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Izuna, @Xtal, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @Mirrorface, @ranyani, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @thecatsred, @juawia, @wobbitt, @Shuffluffalo, @Pianist, @kazay, @WildFlora, @Cryptic, @Maye, @Riko, @Danizaurs, @Shoyou, @Uniformshark, @Toothiana, @KaidaMoon, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @wrobles4, @Elaendorlien, @Aristiana, @Lintufriikki, @motomoto, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @judiama, @Kalistys, @hybris, @Mercendia, @Jazz, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @WickedHorror, @cliones, @Athexreh, @Harribel, @Malis, @Chiptunehero, @moosesushi, @Chants, @Traidy, @thesecontexts, @Founder, @jamaesi, @cthlh, @Sinfirmitas, @Oriel, @Noll, @Spassow, @shortkeike, @Safirien, @MortimerMironov, @Katreal, @CinnabarCobra, @Deva, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @Cerys, @miuaki, @bringmeataco, @godspeed, @Zelai, @leeedea, @Vaze, @Carleigh, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @Cedric, @aearinn, @TigerRocky, @koujakward, @LittlestDragon, @Contaminate, @Mercure2333, @pirosgomba, @World, @DarkOwl, @Xemriss, @Maybels, @boxparts, @Iodine, @Juyoung, @ccccctk, @Luunai, @keraunic, @mus, @haxure, @Cirruss, @Cindercate, @Inwe, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @birdfairy, @GabrielReyes, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @Venneris, @Nepkitty, @absolmon, @Decapitation, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @Oakwick, @rethi, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @kaidamoon, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @copiousPeplom, @OverlordFreya, @Toxiee, @Desolation, @Darlnim, @Athexreh, @Pained, @sorai, @necrophades, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @RoxyWolf, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Nuriya, @Hoku, @Prelude, @Lynchly, @RoxyWolf, @Lintufriikki, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Volve, @Isidora, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @World, @MollyMerula, @Nahiri, @RRHepburn, @Umbra16, @qew23, @usualuniqueness, @peanutbutt56, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @Carthasis, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @Ririterasu, @Wirenth, @Aruakhal, @Raydioactive, @Chaimellow, @Ysdaar, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Wuxian, @Gem4567, @Ixnyeltha, @styracosaurus, @SilverFoxDemon, @Zayev, @Ranuja, @Cryptic, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @Veevi, @OrionPax, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @amberwing, @Gheron, @Lanqa, @iodine, @ixia, @scarletskyz, @Nevaka, @KaidaMoon, @Pieeee, @battleaxe, @yoosung, @Prelude, @frizzchan, @greyyourwarden, @Oara, @Mima, @IanLeStraud, @Emmahaa, @Snowkitsu, @Gravekeeper, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @hawwah, @PharahRaptor, @Edge, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @Automedon, @irithyll, @NorthPrincess, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Kyoya, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Lupen, @Moonlace, @Moristian, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @MechWyrms, @Dracorvus, @Minstri, @BloodSentry, @grr, @Wrath, @InHeritent, @Kalistys, @Smokeybunny, @Sucrose, @Aerinsol, @Aeroden, @Pseudoscience, @jsquiddy, @SerpentRose, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @IveRios, @Noirist, @Sickened, @Effervessa, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @Tinytalkingtina, @cywscross, @Moray, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @Alraune, @Aoroen, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @feverking, @Silverishness, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @Gwendolyn, @Ythequeris, @Nardaviel, @Rangiku, @Aehdncl, @Duskflame, @Cethosia, @Valolaire, @Sagittarium, @aurorie, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @ThatOneGirl, @brdey, @Rest, @Beltaguise, @Syceris, @BlazeWolf, @Bekuno, @GrumpyCatlover, @Alstroemeria, @Steamplonk, @mistystep, @Apotheca, @Scuzz, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Saphirosa, @Starrlight, @Niklia, @Iskars, @everynne, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @Apfelobst, @avianAnnihilator, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @Illuminary, @quilliper, @Fujinyumi, @eggod, @Meloetta, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @professorpig, @Archsage, @DocMulligan, @BlitzenWulf, @Acacia, @Celes, @Taiyou, @putri, @Farvel, @limeypie, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Cheshly, @ayatos, @Cascarones, @MisfitsLanding, @yum, @kumoko, @Sentenza, @selenomancy, @Vixeon, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @remuslupn, @bioglitch, @Deva, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Jenkow, @Keikoku, @Fervanus, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @Journey, @luckless, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @Tangaroa, @Beruga, @Pollen, @Skeletor, @Kiragami, @Holi, @DracoLeo, @elfmoss, @BizarreKitten, @Shadowlugia711, @Archsage, @SparkleOfGold, @usualuniqueness, @Goldenstorm, @lynxedlight, @Felisaries, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @Elachu, @WildFlora, @Noxclerati, @SaintMotel, @bitmap, @Shadowdawn199, @ForeverEnchanted, @Raptora, @Artgeekallday, @Suntouched, @koujakward, @Peyp, @CheeseChatot, @Nabesima, @Fereyik, @Lunox, @Finne, @Viverridae, @Artichoke, @pretend, @stakataka, @rotdeer, @ashenhartkrie, @Amorah, @deep, @Ravenhearst, @EverAutumn, @CrossHound, @wintercovers, @PunchingSolas, @Shpee, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Anda, @batcrooks, @WayRox, @ancelstierre, @Mickie, @Friendo, @NameChange851, @auroshen, @Lawcaldwell, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @Yilara, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @Sashanitch, @yeechen, @CrazyBat, @skin, @vassily, @Dragonfire27, @scolopendromorph, @Mupfel, @Facinarose, @Snipe, @Stephy, @Guest, @Spookio, @Taiyou, @Doodeedoodah, @vaihdokas, @Silence, @cosmicConundrum, @Reptilia, @Denryu, @Jabberwocky09, @usualuniqueness, @SquidMage, @warthog, @valkyrian, @unsolved, @Afazeria, @Holes, @terato, @gunklord, @Belegorn, @Cascarones, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @bitmap, @Bufftuffandfluff, @Flowerpots, @quatervois, @WHDE, @Alanon, @Morvudd, @Ilesvia, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @Anda, @Xaishi, @antiserum, @Deva, @Dross, @Artorias, @X3X, @Gaze, @ghxy, @SilverQuark, @Shaydas, @cactiiblossoms, @sensiblesoap, @Cerion, @velkyr, @Starstalker, @Aeriel, @tytonidae, @Shamu, @ninjanuary, @PhoenixFire36, @caedis, @DragonDraws, @TheClassCalico, @MerlinMausi, @Whymsical, @, @louse, @Nightflyer8909, @Velifer, @Weredogalism, @Nirwana, @tnwl090, @TextbookHumor, @Khepri, @TheBluestJay, @LucidDreams, @CoyoteFlowers, @Ky0n, @SDSPAGE, @Gratlanty, @illusolite, @Druzy, @Autumnus, @RainingAcid, @Cyrya, @VioletChachki, @ChReb, @rattus, @NowViewing, @Naja, @techmess, @Bluwingskitty, @Uyi, @Ky0n, @ArcyN, @hiei, @Limitless, @chatoyant, @stakataka, @keyy, @Vialheart, @starskynadder, @mine, @Harmonywish, @Chelo, @Halua, @burial, @Tiguidou, @Cryfie, @TheFortissima, @Druzy, @stracony, @Scryzze, @Erithuet, @usualuniqueness, @fwiflof, @Quickpaint, @kveikur, @WarriorSong, @nemora, @Wangji, @Druzy, @PikaChan412, @Licorictus, @Osmodeus, @XJSX, @4walls, @HayBay, @xjsx, @Harana, @Psi, @TAOGTMI, @Yiku, @Fujo, @shot, @LavenderAmethyst, @Mary, @selenomancy, @Duchess, @Rowdy, @SepiaSenpai, @Naahva, @RinyshkaS, @Maiafay, @Eidos, @LemmeRest, @Fawniti, @precilla, @Stormwing27, @sunnyVista, @Toldentops, @LordMalak, @ells, @Aviose, @serron, @gefrorenerzahn, @Ebby172, @hellieace, @houseteeth, @Taerar, @inn, @avianAnnihilator, @Spark, @paxx, @RoyalLudroth, @Garados, @leeedea, @heckhound, @Subdued, @ChaosSama, @Nakitra, @FireTissue831, @Tremble, @BillyRuffian, @cobwebs, @Realms, @concept, @mooncakefestival, @Snivy88, @SuspiciousOrange, @Hikaye, @EmotionalTree, @sicksip, @scared, @Drastalblight, @SimFeetUnder, @StealthNerd, @Aberration, @SarcasticHawke, @mus, @Kaldwin, @Bufftuffandfluff, @silverishness, @Alarkota, @UnhappyJoker, @Peafowl, @girlgirlDragon, @Hakary, @Kerneleq, @Tala2121, @apricotstarship, @Osteophagy, @hbk, @succulents, @Melova, @Scarheart99789, @Kipuka, @Acheri, @Korwa, @Moristian, @Bearded, @Halflight, @Hawkbeckfire, @Adriel, @Irmingard, @MermaidLagoon, @Banhi, @Sheerivory, @Chivalry, @aschers, @cyborb, @Redsand, @Morrowind, @L1br4, @Saeliras, @CHUUNIBYOU, @zerolynx, @Grovey, @Vovina, @techne, @kbb, @Juleatic, @ReneDV98, @pondweed, @klee, @Wryvern, @lotusen, @Veracity, @Allychan, @GoldStar, @galaxanova, @WitchHunt, @Benzyne, @Benzyne, @Crumpet, @Liliun, @LittleMoons, @Cadash, @LordDragonWubbs, @psylla, @***, @Lordofthepies, @Cometesn, @Maeva, @Dracowolf, @PearlOfSeduction, @puppicino, @QueenofRedLions, @shugenja, @Ahi, @YuuNishinoya, @foxshapedshadows, @big, @Nei, @wwhirlybirb, @hyuukiru, @CHUUNIBYOU, @Arkeyr79, @moosesushi, @Cerion, @Vulpen, @Kneph, @lemecrazy, @pooses, @Pripyat, @Kuratabells, @Fervor, @SilverQuark, @nonaline, @Juni, @pathfinder, @Kaamos, @Trachynhawb, @Dragonlaird, @mangoeclipse, @munchea, @pandapaws, @BloodyScreeching, @FlareSolaire, @KalicoKat, @DeltaNegative, @ancestral, @GhostChateau, @Flanoir, @Kom, @Ferrates, @Arka, @Hyenalope, @Maikatze, @OriginalIAm, @1594502, @Suspended, @Ens, @Heliolisk, @TehuMertt, @Kaohgumy, @aprilraven, @Biird, @BloodAlphaess, @Riice, @girlgirlDragon, @Madhouse, @Norion, @bunlux, @Rohana, @Nightshade835, @CoffeeCaat, @underwater, @NeekoNeekoNii, @Anduins, @Starfire0, @Visceryl, @butcherbaby, @Watercolour, @lightly, @evilwave, @teiidae, @ghostheel, @idyll, @EmotionalTree, @Aeriel, @borkbean, @IromotNemem, @aliciawonderland, @Descending, @xjsx, @NuclearFudge, @LuneLight, @Ozma, @putrefaction, @Ichorous, @serpentarius, @Joywing, @junu, @Kaimon, @Vixeon, @Khezu, @Levona, @Vanq, @Lurkingbullfox, @LynterriaHatake, @Shr0ud, @Arah, @pinkkittens, @Tilli, @ASinglePringle, @Neocore, @Doxiunoia, @Boundingfeather, @sakanapanda, @sunnyVista, @Vinyamar, @Gxcci, @neonhorns, @Neraida, @Pai, @razzamatazz, @Eaen, @Kelpoyo, @SirLeafheart, @lorri12, @mmuted, @pups, @Katigura, @Karikumik, @cvthedral, @FluffleDuffel, @Ranka, @Azabelle, @pinkkittens, @Roheryn, @seylon, @Ridill, @Briarfox13, @Bystander, @BlueStopSigns, @chetungwan, @TamneSenke, @roheryn, @sophycat, @FrostedCinnamon, @Auraea, @LittleRain, @Pecha, @RaspyBone, @AkitsuneLune, @Qhersek, @onemessyperson, @QueenOfSupports, @Sitten1115, @Chromathesia, @RandomPurple, @Nuclearloop, @Divayth, @Fossillayer, @VeryMuchATest, @Arianethel, @cloudfilledskies, @quivale, @astereia, @serpents, @LunaBun, @Pez, @Icefelis, @ShahDalamadur, @wooloo
CtTh6gf.pngqMXS9ph.pngakcZL0a.pngjMdQNOY.png
Hi! Do you do customs by any chance?
Hi! Do you do customs by any chance?
PvGrR8V.png
Hnnngh can I get 2 copies by any chance?
Hnnngh can I get 2 copies by any chance?
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
Can I get a copy for treasure?
Can I get a copy for treasure?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 150 151