Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@nohsara
Oh no, poor baby! You look like you have a wonderful tank setup though. Sometimes (if you get them from a pet store) animals just aren't healthy when you get them and they don't do well as a result. It's always so sad though, and I'm sorry Murray passed away. If you ever want some fish talk, my inbox is always open.

As for the accent, I'm sure I'll probably still want it, but I would like to see the adjusted shadows after, if that's ok?
@nohsara
Oh no, poor baby! You look like you have a wonderful tank setup though. Sometimes (if you get them from a pet store) animals just aren't healthy when you get them and they don't do well as a result. It's always so sad though, and I'm sorry Murray passed away. If you ever want some fish talk, my inbox is always open.

As for the accent, I'm sure I'll probably still want it, but I would like to see the adjusted shadows after, if that's ok?
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@MusicalMaladies Yeah I'll post the adjusted accent for everyone to see :) It's always hard to tell how dark the shadows need to be, while also not making them so dark that they distract from the accent
@MusicalMaladies Yeah I'll post the adjusted accent for everyone to see :) It's always hard to tell how dark the shadows need to be, while also not making them so dark that they distract from the accent
BFEMrcM.png
@Niharike @Kelenthe @TalaTari @MusicalMaladies @Beltaguise @Uniformshark @TheJadeSiren Here's the edited version w/ darker lineart/shadows per FR's request. Just wanted to show all of you to make sure you're okay with it. As of right now I've posted it in the Skin Issues forum to make sure it is a-okay before I resubmit it. I'm just waiting on a response from one of the admins. [img]https://i.imgur.com/BjlIOzp.png[/img]
@Niharike @Kelenthe @TalaTari @MusicalMaladies @Beltaguise @Uniformshark @TheJadeSiren

Here's the edited version w/ darker lineart/shadows per FR's request. Just wanted to show all of you to make sure you're okay with it. As of right now I've posted it in the Skin Issues forum to make sure it is a-okay before I resubmit it. I'm just waiting on a response from one of the admins.
BjlIOzp.png
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara - Looks great! Everything is wonderful
We wait:)
@nohsara - Looks great! Everything is wonderful
We wait:)
DRnTnhy.png
@nohsara
That's actually even better for the dragon I picked out for that accent! Thanks for the update.
@nohsara
That's actually even better for the dragon I picked out for that accent! Thanks for the update.
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@nohsara Looks fine to me!

(edit, apologies for the double ping, this post accidentally posted twice)
@nohsara Looks fine to me!

(edit, apologies for the double ping, this post accidentally posted twice)
ZVpCPil.png
I'm good with it
I'm good with it
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike @Kelenthe @TalaTari @MusicalMaladies @Beltaguise @Uniformshark @TheJadeSiren

Heya, sorry I disappeared for like a week with no updates. I had to make one final small tweak to the lineart, which I just got to today. I am going to re-submit now, hopefully it gets approved this time!

Heya, sorry I disappeared for like a week with no updates. I had to make one final small tweak to the lineart, which I just got to today. I am going to re-submit now, hopefully it gets approved this time!
BFEMrcM.png
thanks for the update :3
thanks for the update :3
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
[center] Hi there! Pinging for two reasons: [s]1) because I have one copy of Steaming Betta that's been on the AH for almost a year, [i]and it's on sale for 720 gems![/i][/s] Since I posted this, it finally sold on the AH :) [b]2) because I'm open to selling another round (10 copies, pre-order) of both Steaming Betta AND Hydrothermal Betta [i]if[/i] there's enough interest (for their original price, 800g).[/b] P.S. Also, I'm thinking about setting up a proper skin shop thread at some point, so let me know if you want to be pinged to that once it's made :) [skin=24759] [skin=24151] [img]http://i.imgur.com/XxcBjrp.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/jozYXQG.png[/img] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Coatl F, Skincents, festival, animals, fire flight, water flight, ocean, water[/center][br][br][size=1]@IAmStillATestAccount, @Jaypaw, @Parad0xxy, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @NicoleEirin, @Carnivore, @Banjo, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @ljusclara, @velvetpaws, @Lamia, @Plushstiel, @anrei, @Lionsong, @Serpens, @Irarina, @FireflyRhapsody, @IgnisFlamel, @BatCatization, @Vespertiine, @Clifftop, @Fadeela, @SydKiaray, @Emordnilap, @TheDwarfQueen, @KittyAoba, @Micheru, @triska, @Maila, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yoda, @Soupy, @Sykona, @Itsy, @reliquiaen, @Zilleniose, @Siaur, @Niharike, @straekitty, @mochimajuru, @Denutena, @Kardi, @Serpede, @Tobias, @briar, @Krin, @durandal, @shamwow, @Alive, @IndigoCat, @Cron, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @LordMalak, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @ruirea, @SleepyNightify, @crystallofolia, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Yin, @Trickilicky, @Heathers, @Myrrien, @hologramblue, @rooty, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @captaincaiti, @Renoki, @squidragon, @pooses, @Abril, @Xtal, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @Ganymede, @Siopilos, @Bioslice, @baudelaire, @Meloetta, @delightfuliza, @kommoy, @Velsim, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Nevros, @Vulpen, @myths, @AwayfromBirdland, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @taipantigress, @Kurtcobain, @MasterBlox101, @EifiCopper, @Meredith44, @Gibby, @deerfawn, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Imani, @Masumi, @Kaletah, @pikachu1225, @theroiprocepios, @pushpin, @cervas, @Insouciant, @Aloice, @kaaoqi, @surfingpikachu, @lightly, @mochimajuru, @FairyArmadillo, @flamyfox, @pjoenix, @FlareSolaire, @Thunderbird21, @BlackWinter, @Leafdapple1, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @Astraya, @Toriel, @yumejia, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @Beatrizklotz, @Smaugthealmighty, @marymouse, @Veevi, @Aeronaught, @atrolock, @shimmeringxolo, @KameTurtle, @Malatise, @aphasia, @Fujo, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @aleksa77, @FWD, @hayum, @atomicpastel, @arach, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Izuna, @biqua, @Xtal, @Evarinya, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @ranyani, @Kushiel, @YourMajestyFox, @Safaris, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @rubyredtan, @Narif, @Asmea, @bluesparrow46, @juawia, @wobbitt, @Firtarian, @BladesFire, @karilara, @Pianist, @Murasaki, @kazay, @hiddenmica, @WildFlora, @Cryptic, @Maye, @harmonywish, @Riko, @Danizaurs, @Galaxtic, @FunwithaPorpoise, @Toothiana, @ixia, @Aetheric, @Malafunfun, @RuinousOmen, @Elaendorlien, @LhiannanSidhe, @TheUltimateOwl, @motomoto, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @kanni, @judiama, @Cassichu, @Essynkardi, @Juushika, @SoullessRogue, @kikay, @Mercendia, @RationalParanoia, @Lemonsinasoup, @Scream, @WickedHorror, @Leenanishere, @bandycam, @SouthFarthing, @AbstractAlgebra, @Divinely, @cliones, @dangerkittyn, @Athexreh, @Harribel, @Malis, @Okapi, @moosesushi, @NowViewing, @Chants, @Rascality, @TheMythOfBeauty, @Traidy, @warriorofaces, @thesecontexts, @Astale, @jamaesi, @Oriel, @Spassow, @shortkeike, @Safirien, @Chaoyang, @Katreal, @Peisinoe, @Rinibun, @CinnabarCobra, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @Cerys, @Empyreal, @miuaki, @angsthound, @bringmeataco, @Diamondsuits, @jbapple, @godspeed, @Zelai, @Vaze, @Carleigh, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @Cedric, @Ellowen, @Ada, @TigerRocky, @Katherine, @MafiaVamp, @cyrallia, @Erendira, @Mercure2333, @apis, @pirosgomba, @FauveNox, @Shian, @World, @IveRios, @yukitsukihana, @Xemriss, @Kelenthe, @Maybels, @boxparts, @Idari, @OwlFeather, @lantadyme, @LionMagnus, @Veneris, @Juyoung, @ccccctk, @pinkdesert, @Vallux, @Luunai, @Vendetta, @everynne, @Yilara, @Kairo, @mus, @haxure, @Cirruss, @Nelia, @Cindercate, @Inwe, @Hiame, @Stannum, @wintercovers, @Valentina, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @birdfairy, @GabrielReyes, @banjo, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @Venneris, @Nepkitty, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @TeddyDJ, @Faileas, @Oakwick, @rethi, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @glowingfirefly, @Ichamo, @meonox, @StarDandere, @ThirtyOne, @FrostkingDemetri, @Airis, @Toxiee, @fluffballofdoom, @Desolation, @DeadlyInformant, @Darlnim, @Raire, @Athexreh, @Emordnilap, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @TeaRex, @Kizmetto, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Nuriya, @Hoku, @Prelude, @TheflyingTypO, @Lynchly, @xHel, @Emmahaa, @Toriguel, @kyofanatic1, @RJWolf, @Monchii, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @kalikafrost, @WDGaster, @Runi, @Volve, @Septicaemic, @Arrakis, @Isidora, @Allocen, @arian, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Cynareae, @Artesia, @houseteeth, @Yollizmaar, @World, @lantadyme, @VineDream, @MollyMerula, @KingofSwords, @GAW, @aevios, @RRHepburn, @Killunia, @Vendetta, @qew23, @LegHorse, @appreciate, @Boundingfeather, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @Carthasis, @lantadyme, @pioff, @hemotypewriter, @Ririterasu, @wingedRenegade, @noixy, @InkyBrush, @Splattershot, @Raydioactive, @Chaimellow, @PrinceOfStorms, @nightmischief, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Phecat, @aelith, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @SilverFoxDemon, @Shougoney, @Zayev, @Ranuja, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @Veevi, @Giarella, @Niklia, @Twiggies, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @amberwing, @ixia, @PixelofHealth, @scarletskyz, @KaidaMoon, @Pieeee, @selenomancy, @baelistair, @yoosung, @Prelude, @frizzchan, @azhdrake, @ExpectInsanity, @greyyourwarden, @chocomonster, @Mima, @IanLeStraud, @NadopT, @Emmahaa, @Snowkitsu, @Ag47, @KH3, @Gravekeeper, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @TheJadeSiren, @openhearth, @Poi, @Suntouched, @Viverridae, @hawwah, @Noodlesper, @WeyrLeader, @Peacekeeper, @World, @VictorNikiforov, @Edge, @treesponge, @VictorNikiforov, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @Crysi102, @ilimati, @AlexiCyn, @Rynne, @Floidivoidi, @jennycatmystique, @NorthPrincess, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Beezadrella, @Viivian, @Kyoya, @Prey, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Fanartsy, @Moonlace, @Rosoidela, @Brea, @Moristian, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Camrrito, @Apothecaria, @VagabondSentinel, @nemodave, @CorneliaR, @deviantdoge, @BloodSentry, @casuallySleepy, @InHeritent, @Peisinoe, @Smokeybunny, @Aerinsol, @lantadyme, @Peisinoe, @jsquiddy, @Sonora, @lazybug, @Lycoteuthis, @IveRios, @Avenitus, @Ellapinky, @Noirist, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @Dishonor, @Fabro, @Effervessa, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @Tinytalkingtina, @cywscross, @Moray, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @comette, @Alraune, @CMCinder, @Garizard, @Kylari, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @Panicat, @RocketGrunt, @Darkerai, @Starisia, @feverking, @Silverishness, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @Mytria, @Gwendolyn, @Azurine, @Ythequeris, @Nardaviel, @Rangiku, @Izilen, @alexicyn, @PeonydKingpin, @Saraku, @yomnea33, @Peisinoe, @Duskflame, @disconcerto, @Deana, @Cethosia, @Valolaire, @Noodlesper, @FlufferLover, @astroprojection, @Servalan, @widmo, @Tempestris, @Pigeonpanhandle, @kidotsubomi, @brdey, @pretend, @ruirea, @HayBay, @londoner, @Rest, @Iceex, @Angilian, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Lunakitty, @pulses, @BlazeWolf, @Tsugumi, @GrumpyCatlover, @Shadowlugia711, @faraway, @Alstroemeria, @loststarship, @WildFlora, @Kommoy, @FallingStar275, @Apotheca, @Tuatara, @Ariizumi, @Thysiria, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Rascus, @Hevnoraak, @Starrlight, @Niklia, @everynne, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @Tomatotwin, @Taerar, @Izuna, @redfloon, @whiteraven90, @MadaMada, @Redfern, @ffgrape, @Pleasant, @Illuminary, @Pai, @quilliper, @Fujinyumi, @Akesari, @SarcasticHawke, @uniquelykenn, @Leukowii, @Meloetta, @Zedling, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @professorpig, @perifinite, @Allysun, @CheshireCatUk1, @kitten1774, @oly, @TalaTari, @NowViewing, @Acacia, @Taiyou, @NuclearFudge, @CreamGravy, @Sotku, @FernCoyote, @Farvel, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @nebulavery, @Cheshly, @Kymris, @ayatos, @haylxx, @Panderz, @RaynixAura, @kumoko, @Sentenza, @SmolSeed, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @remuslupn, @bioglitch, @Deva, @00Riku00, @EndlessDragon, @nonaline, @Iridaceae, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @Priorknight, @Minxwolfie, @WayRox, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Jenkow, @Keikoku, @Avifors, @LiveSky, @jaxentiatil, @Fervanus, @AntivirusAndroid, @Tiarana, @Apothecaria, @Rosewing, @Nilheim, @luckless, @Kaio, @zeguk, @Soraa, @Tangaroa, @Beruga, @Saeliras, @winterbright, @DarkwingDove, @ideunatty, @Holi, @SnowySunsets, @butcherbaby, @Dangeroux, @CaligulasPeri, @DracoLeo, @elfmoss, @Shadowlugia711, @SparkleOfGold, @NotPigeons, @AimzVador, @SparkleOfGold, @Goldenstorm, @lantadyme, @Hyenalope, @JesterGurl, @lynxedlight, @Yagine, @Spirit78, @Felisaries, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @pierrct, @Elachu, @WildFlora, @MusicMiner, @starblaziing, @Braixen, @StarlitFire, @Raptora, @Artgeekallday, @Suntouched, @koujakward, @Peyp, @MarinaQuakenbush, @RyuLevone, @NerdyGamer, @Mip, @SylvanMoon, @Dalison, @Lucatri, @Withoutbounds, @foxpaaws, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @Balaeniceps, @jr413, @Lunox, @Oria, @Distances, @Viverridae, @Tidemaiden, @Artichoke, @pretend, @Raptorgrrl, @rotdeer, @deep, @nika, @Ravenhearst, @CrossHound, @harmonywish, @24lovefancy, @wintercovers, @raQua, @DrowsyPanda, @Sunlace, @Capricat, @MuffinCloud, @GryphonSong, @Deltice12, @Alliance, @Anda, @batcrooks, @Buffykiev, @Mickie, @Skelisteri, @reotheleo, @Damanyuh, @Karanja, @Apfelgriebs, @Wizjonerka, @Goldpiilot, @Maliha, @sunbones, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @Yilara, @NerdyGamer, @Shalabele, @rosevoids, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @kiralia, @CrazyBat, @Silverwulf, @aleksey, @Dragonfire27, @Mupfel, @Facinarose, @Reignhart, @Sinai, @SquidneyTsu, @TheMeatloafQueen, @Ender080, @Phyllored, @FloralFauna, @Cognitive, @Stephy, @Guest, @Taiyou, @RainbowRay, @cosmicConundrum, @mumtup, @Reptilia, @Denryu, @0verdose, @Jabberwocky09, @Yushiko, @Kittah, @MusicalAnima, @Elody, @punkymonkey, @snapppper, @Arial, @Darkrait, @firtarian, @warthog, @KattsTheName, @TwilightStars, @STRHKR, @valkyrian, @Sienne, @Holes, @harmonywish, @terato, @LynterriaHatake, @candynagisa, @Gompytje, @Cascarones, @Myrwuld, @Watercolour, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @TwilightStars, @Sassicide, @Everything, @peepsnibbles, @androgynebard, @starblaziing, @MerithsRealm, @Dalilah, @JWayland, @literallyacat, @Amenen, @Benuyka, @Voronok, @agcat, @ShinigamiLeaf, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @amberrosalie, @Ilesvia, @Swanee, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @MoonMelodies, @TheDeinonychus, @Xaishi, @Deva, @Verderagon, @romo, @X3X, @1Sash1, @Gaze, @MasqD, @XeoNinx, @Malis, @SylphOfHeart, @Sabon, @MYOHO, @Caprineki, @toastings, @Aushi, @Dandelionqueen, @Bumblesweet, @fitz, @Shaydas, @Trixelations, @cactiiblossoms, @sensiblesoap, @Enriana, @Jeevas, @Starstalker, @Aeriel, @tytonidae, @Shamu, @Wreath, @celestja @nohsara[/size]
Hi there! Pinging for two reasons:

1) because I have one copy of Steaming Betta that's been on the AH for almost a year, and it's on sale for 720 gems!
Since I posted this, it finally sold on the AH :)

2) because I'm open to selling another round (10 copies, pre-order) of both Steaming Betta AND Hydrothermal Betta if there's enough interest (for their original price, 800g).

P.S. Also, I'm thinking about setting up a proper skin shop thread at some point, so let me know if you want to be pinged to that once it's made :)

XxcBjrp.png

jozYXQG.png

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Coatl F, Skincents, festival, animals, fire flight, water flight, ocean, water

@IAmStillATestAccount, @Jaypaw, @Parad0xxy, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @NicoleEirin, @Carnivore, @Banjo, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @ljusclara, @velvetpaws, @Lamia, @Plushstiel, @anrei, @Lionsong, @Serpens, @Irarina, @FireflyRhapsody, @IgnisFlamel, @BatCatization, @Vespertiine, @Clifftop, @Fadeela, @SydKiaray, @Emordnilap, @TheDwarfQueen, @KittyAoba, @Micheru, @triska, @Maila, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yoda, @Soupy, @Sykona, @Itsy, @reliquiaen, @Zilleniose, @Siaur, @Niharike, @straekitty, @mochimajuru, @Denutena, @Kardi, @Serpede, @Tobias, @briar, @Krin, @durandal, @shamwow, @Alive, @IndigoCat, @Cron, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @LordMalak, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @ruirea, @SleepyNightify, @crystallofolia, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Yin, @Trickilicky, @Heathers, @Myrrien, @hologramblue, @rooty, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @captaincaiti, @Renoki, @squidragon, @pooses, @Abril, @Xtal, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @Ganymede, @Siopilos, @Bioslice, @baudelaire, @Meloetta, @delightfuliza, @kommoy, @Velsim, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Nevros, @Vulpen, @myths, @AwayfromBirdland, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @taipantigress, @Kurtcobain, @MasterBlox101, @EifiCopper, @Meredith44, @Gibby, @deerfawn, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Imani, @Masumi, @Kaletah, @pikachu1225, @theroiprocepios, @pushpin, @cervas, @Insouciant, @Aloice, @kaaoqi, @surfingpikachu, @lightly, @mochimajuru, @FairyArmadillo, @flamyfox, @pjoenix, @FlareSolaire, @Thunderbird21, @BlackWinter, @Leafdapple1, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @Astraya, @Toriel, @yumejia, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @Beatrizklotz, @Smaugthealmighty, @marymouse, @Veevi, @Aeronaught, @atrolock, @shimmeringxolo, @KameTurtle, @Malatise, @aphasia, @Fujo, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @aleksa77, @FWD, @hayum, @atomicpastel, @arach, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Izuna, @biqua, @Xtal, @Evarinya, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @ranyani, @Kushiel, @YourMajestyFox, @Safaris, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @rubyredtan, @Narif, @Asmea, @bluesparrow46, @juawia, @wobbitt, @Firtarian, @BladesFire, @karilara, @Pianist, @Murasaki, @kazay, @hiddenmica, @WildFlora, @Cryptic, @Maye, @harmonywish, @Riko, @Danizaurs, @Galaxtic, @FunwithaPorpoise, @Toothiana, @ixia, @Aetheric, @Malafunfun, @RuinousOmen, @Elaendorlien, @LhiannanSidhe, @TheUltimateOwl, @motomoto, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @kanni, @judiama, @Cassichu, @Essynkardi, @Juushika, @SoullessRogue, @kikay, @Mercendia, @RationalParanoia, @Lemonsinasoup, @Scream, @WickedHorror, @Leenanishere, @bandycam, @SouthFarthing, @AbstractAlgebra, @Divinely, @cliones, @dangerkittyn, @Athexreh, @Harribel, @Malis, @Okapi, @moosesushi, @NowViewing, @Chants, @Rascality, @TheMythOfBeauty, @Traidy, @warriorofaces, @thesecontexts, @Astale, @jamaesi, @Oriel, @Spassow, @shortkeike, @Safirien, @Chaoyang, @Katreal, @Peisinoe, @Rinibun, @CinnabarCobra, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @Cerys, @Empyreal, @miuaki, @angsthound, @bringmeataco, @Diamondsuits, @jbapple, @godspeed, @Zelai, @Vaze, @Carleigh, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @Cedric, @Ellowen, @Ada, @TigerRocky, @Katherine, @MafiaVamp, @cyrallia, @Erendira, @Mercure2333, @apis, @pirosgomba, @FauveNox, @Shian, @World, @IveRios, @yukitsukihana, @Xemriss, @Kelenthe, @Maybels, @boxparts, @Idari, @OwlFeather, @lantadyme, @LionMagnus, @Veneris, @Juyoung, @ccccctk, @pinkdesert, @Vallux, @Luunai, @Vendetta, @everynne, @Yilara, @Kairo, @mus, @haxure, @Cirruss, @Nelia, @Cindercate, @Inwe, @Hiame, @Stannum, @wintercovers, @Valentina, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @birdfairy, @GabrielReyes, @banjo, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @Venneris, @Nepkitty, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @TeddyDJ, @Faileas, @Oakwick, @rethi, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @glowingfirefly, @Ichamo, @meonox, @StarDandere, @ThirtyOne, @FrostkingDemetri, @Airis, @Toxiee, @fluffballofdoom, @Desolation, @DeadlyInformant, @Darlnim, @Raire, @Athexreh, @Emordnilap, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @TeaRex, @Kizmetto, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Nuriya, @Hoku, @Prelude, @TheflyingTypO, @Lynchly, @xHel, @Emmahaa, @Toriguel, @kyofanatic1, @RJWolf, @Monchii, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @kalikafrost, @WDGaster, @Runi, @Volve, @Septicaemic, @Arrakis, @Isidora, @Allocen, @arian, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Cynareae, @Artesia, @houseteeth, @Yollizmaar, @World, @lantadyme, @VineDream, @MollyMerula, @KingofSwords, @GAW, @aevios, @RRHepburn, @Killunia, @Vendetta, @qew23, @LegHorse, @appreciate, @Boundingfeather, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @Carthasis, @lantadyme, @pioff, @hemotypewriter, @Ririterasu, @wingedRenegade, @noixy, @InkyBrush, @Splattershot, @Raydioactive, @Chaimellow, @PrinceOfStorms, @nightmischief, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Phecat, @aelith, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @SilverFoxDemon, @Shougoney, @Zayev, @Ranuja, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @Veevi, @Giarella, @Niklia, @Twiggies, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @amberwing, @ixia, @PixelofHealth, @scarletskyz, @KaidaMoon, @Pieeee, @selenomancy, @baelistair, @yoosung, @Prelude, @frizzchan, @azhdrake, @ExpectInsanity, @greyyourwarden, @chocomonster, @Mima, @IanLeStraud, @NadopT, @Emmahaa, @Snowkitsu, @Ag47, @KH3, @Gravekeeper, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @TheJadeSiren, @openhearth, @Poi, @Suntouched, @Viverridae, @hawwah, @Noodlesper, @WeyrLeader, @Peacekeeper, @World, @VictorNikiforov, @Edge, @treesponge, @VictorNikiforov, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @Crysi102, @ilimati, @AlexiCyn, @Rynne, @Floidivoidi, @jennycatmystique, @NorthPrincess, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Beezadrella, @Viivian, @Kyoya, @Prey, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Fanartsy, @Moonlace, @Rosoidela, @Brea, @Moristian, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Camrrito, @Apothecaria, @VagabondSentinel, @nemodave, @CorneliaR, @deviantdoge, @BloodSentry, @casuallySleepy, @InHeritent, @Peisinoe, @Smokeybunny, @Aerinsol, @lantadyme, @Peisinoe, @jsquiddy, @Sonora, @lazybug, @Lycoteuthis, @IveRios, @Avenitus, @Ellapinky, @Noirist, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @Dishonor, @Fabro, @Effervessa, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @Tinytalkingtina, @cywscross, @Moray, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @comette, @Alraune, @CMCinder, @Garizard, @Kylari, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @Panicat, @RocketGrunt, @Darkerai, @Starisia, @feverking, @Silverishness, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @Mytria, @Gwendolyn, @Azurine, @Ythequeris, @Nardaviel, @Rangiku, @Izilen, @alexicyn, @PeonydKingpin, @Saraku, @yomnea33, @Peisinoe, @Duskflame, @disconcerto, @Deana, @Cethosia, @Valolaire, @Noodlesper, @FlufferLover, @astroprojection, @Servalan, @widmo, @Tempestris, @Pigeonpanhandle, @kidotsubomi, @brdey, @pretend, @ruirea, @HayBay, @londoner, @Rest, @Iceex, @Angilian, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Lunakitty, @pulses, @BlazeWolf, @Tsugumi, @GrumpyCatlover, @Shadowlugia711, @faraway, @Alstroemeria, @loststarship, @WildFlora, @Kommoy, @FallingStar275, @Apotheca, @Tuatara, @Ariizumi, @Thysiria, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Rascus, @Hevnoraak, @Starrlight, @Niklia, @everynne, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @Tomatotwin, @Taerar, @Izuna, @redfloon, @whiteraven90, @MadaMada, @Redfern, @ffgrape, @Pleasant, @Illuminary, @Pai, @quilliper, @Fujinyumi, @Akesari, @SarcasticHawke, @uniquelykenn, @Leukowii, @Meloetta, @Zedling, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @professorpig, @perifinite, @Allysun, @CheshireCatUk1, @kitten1774, @oly, @TalaTari, @NowViewing, @Acacia, @Taiyou, @NuclearFudge, @CreamGravy, @Sotku, @FernCoyote, @Farvel, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @nebulavery, @Cheshly, @Kymris, @ayatos, @haylxx, @Panderz, @RaynixAura, @kumoko, @Sentenza, @SmolSeed, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @remuslupn, @bioglitch, @Deva, @00Riku00, @EndlessDragon, @nonaline, @Iridaceae, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @Priorknight, @Minxwolfie, @WayRox, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Jenkow, @Keikoku, @Avifors, @LiveSky, @jaxentiatil, @Fervanus, @AntivirusAndroid, @Tiarana, @Apothecaria, @Rosewing, @Nilheim, @luckless, @Kaio, @zeguk, @Soraa, @Tangaroa, @Beruga, @Saeliras, @winterbright, @DarkwingDove, @ideunatty, @Holi, @SnowySunsets, @butcherbaby, @Dangeroux, @CaligulasPeri, @DracoLeo, @elfmoss, @Shadowlugia711, @SparkleOfGold, @NotPigeons, @AimzVador, @SparkleOfGold, @Goldenstorm, @lantadyme, @Hyenalope, @JesterGurl, @lynxedlight, @Yagine, @Spirit78, @Felisaries, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @pierrct, @Elachu, @WildFlora, @MusicMiner, @starblaziing, @Braixen, @StarlitFire, @Raptora, @Artgeekallday, @Suntouched, @koujakward, @Peyp, @MarinaQuakenbush, @RyuLevone, @NerdyGamer, @Mip, @SylvanMoon, @Dalison, @Lucatri, @Withoutbounds, @foxpaaws, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @Balaeniceps, @jr413, @Lunox, @Oria, @Distances, @Viverridae, @Tidemaiden, @Artichoke, @pretend, @Raptorgrrl, @rotdeer, @deep, @nika, @Ravenhearst, @CrossHound, @harmonywish, @24lovefancy, @wintercovers, @raQua, @DrowsyPanda, @Sunlace, @Capricat, @MuffinCloud, @GryphonSong, @Deltice12, @Alliance, @Anda, @batcrooks, @Buffykiev, @Mickie, @Skelisteri, @reotheleo, @Damanyuh, @Karanja, @Apfelgriebs, @Wizjonerka, @Goldpiilot, @Maliha, @sunbones, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @Yilara, @NerdyGamer, @Shalabele, @rosevoids, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @kiralia, @CrazyBat, @Silverwulf, @aleksey, @Dragonfire27, @Mupfel, @Facinarose, @Reignhart, @Sinai, @SquidneyTsu, @TheMeatloafQueen, @Ender080, @Phyllored, @FloralFauna, @Cognitive, @Stephy, @Guest, @Taiyou, @RainbowRay, @cosmicConundrum, @mumtup, @Reptilia, @Denryu, @0verdose, @Jabberwocky09, @Yushiko, @Kittah, @MusicalAnima, @Elody, @punkymonkey, @snapppper, @Arial, @Darkrait, @firtarian, @warthog, @KattsTheName, @TwilightStars, @STRHKR, @valkyrian, @Sienne, @Holes, @harmonywish, @terato, @LynterriaHatake, @candynagisa, @Gompytje, @Cascarones, @Myrwuld, @Watercolour, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @TwilightStars, @Sassicide, @Everything, @peepsnibbles, @androgynebard, @starblaziing, @MerithsRealm, @Dalilah, @JWayland, @literallyacat, @Amenen, @Benuyka, @Voronok, @agcat, @ShinigamiLeaf, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @amberrosalie, @Ilesvia, @Swanee, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @MoonMelodies, @TheDeinonychus, @Xaishi, @Deva, @Verderagon, @romo, @X3X, @1Sash1, @Gaze, @MasqD, @XeoNinx, @Malis, @SylphOfHeart, @Sabon, @MYOHO, @Caprineki, @toastings, @Aushi, @Dandelionqueen, @Bumblesweet, @fitz, @Shaydas, @Trixelations, @cactiiblossoms, @sensiblesoap, @Enriana, @Jeevas, @Starstalker, @Aeriel, @tytonidae, @Shamu, @Wreath, @celestja @nohsara
BFEMrcM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8