Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Man, I can't wait to see who wins this. I mean, I've got an entry and I'd love if one of my own accents won, but there's this huge list of people whose work I really like, and I'm too broke gem-wise to pay for a skin if it isn't put into the game for the festival.
Man, I can't wait to see who wins this. I mean, I've got an entry and I'd love if one of my own accents won, but there's this huge list of people whose work I really like, and I'm too broke gem-wise to pay for a skin if it isn't put into the game for the festival.
FfsFHyt.png
@AyumiNemera the page may be still open, but you can't submit anymore. The judges have already begun to vote.
@AyumiNemera the page may be still open, but you can't submit anymore. The judges have already begun to vote.
@arcaneidolriots *gasp* it's pretty! I may be interested, but I don't have much treasure saved now, and I want to keep some for this year's event... I'll note to message you in the future, when I'll be able to afford it (and of course if you'll still have them) ^^
@arcaneidolriots *gasp* it's pretty! I may be interested, but I don't have much treasure saved now, and I want to keep some for this year's event... I'll note to message you in the future, when I'll be able to afford it (and of course if you'll still have them) ^^
CxEBf1c.png Ljw7JvQ.png
UMevL3r.png
IrmwTXC.png
dEe2UrM.png
nWiQNX9.png
@Bioluminosity

ITS SO BEAUTIFUL ;-;

I NEED 500
@Bioluminosity

ITS SO BEAUTIFUL ;-;

I NEED 500
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

I LOVE your submissions and I saved up gems for reject shopping!
So of course I'm crossing my fingers for your submissions to win but would LOVE to buy them in case you intend to print them QuQ
SRSLY jsut add me to the slot list in case they dont!!

Thank you <3

@Passenger @batfossil @Endivinity (both entries!!) @bioluminosity @tunatuna @Drytil @houseteeth @Pinle @Erithuet (Augsneak) @SolarRush (Bionic) @rooty

@kolacky (I think you made the lines and shadows of the template too bright and it migth be ruled out from winning but still hope you will edit and release it <3)

I LOVE your submissions and I saved up gems for reject shopping!
So of course I'm crossing my fingers for your submissions to win but would LOVE to buy them in case you intend to print them QuQ
SRSLY jsut add me to the slot list in case they dont!!

Thank you <3

@Passenger @batfossil @Endivinity (both entries!!) @bioluminosity @tunatuna @Drytil @houseteeth @Pinle @Erithuet (Augsneak) @SolarRush (Bionic) @rooty

@kolacky (I think you made the lines and shadows of the template too bright and it migth be ruled out from winning but still hope you will edit and release it <3)
@Uniformshark
Thank you so much :D

Added you to the pinglist for Gears in Motion <333
@Uniformshark
Thank you so much :D

Added you to the pinglist for Gears in Motion <333
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Uniformshark thank you so much! I'll absolutely let you know. :)
@Uniformshark thank you so much! I'll absolutely let you know. :)
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
@pumpkinskull @uniformshark @pesticide

ahhhhhh thanks for the mention guys!! ;u;
@pumpkinskull @uniformshark @pesticide

ahhhhhh thanks for the mention guys!! ;u;
@Rangsky I would honestly die for Code Electric omg? It's gorgeous
@Rangsky I would honestly die for Code Electric omg? It's gorgeous
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers