Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@kolacky's Circuit Queen has to WIN
It's BEAUTIFUL.
It's INCREDIBLE.

I'm ready to buy a fitting ridgeback for that skin
@kolacky's Circuit Queen has to WIN
It's BEAUTIFUL.
It's INCREDIBLE.

I'm ready to buy a fitting ridgeback for that skin
Oh no.
Some shout-outs to my favorite entries as usual. Wow there are so many good ones.

@Piney - You really outdid yourself with your entry. Definitely one of my favorites from your work.

@Endivinity - I really hope either of your entries wins. The level of detail put into each one deserves an award in itself.

@houseteeth - I probably don't need to ping you anymore. Everything you make is pingworthy

@Doomslayer - Lovely robo-Coatl accent! I like what you did with his curls.

@Anba - Very interesting skin. I like your use of colors.

@Zaborna - Mmm yes I'm liking the full coverage wing skincents. I think I prefer the blue one.

@Riimi - Your idea is definitely the most unique by far. What vibrant colors!

@Chaosound - I really like the style of your accent. Kinda steampunky. The less vibrant tones work well too.

@Erithuet - I don't know why, but I always love the random numbers on mechanical art. It's just a small detail that I really enjoy. The overall use of detail is stunning as well.

@Pecha - I really love the watercolor appearance your skin has. Also, unique idea.

@SolarRush - Ahh your mirror skins are a must have! I hope one of them wins. If not, I'd love a ping if you decide to sell them.

Some shout-outs to my favorite entries as usual. Wow there are so many good ones.

@Piney - You really outdid yourself with your entry. Definitely one of my favorites from your work.

@Endivinity - I really hope either of your entries wins. The level of detail put into each one deserves an award in itself.

@houseteeth - I probably don't need to ping you anymore. Everything you make is pingworthy

@Doomslayer - Lovely robo-Coatl accent! I like what you did with his curls.

@Anba - Very interesting skin. I like your use of colors.

@Zaborna - Mmm yes I'm liking the full coverage wing skincents. I think I prefer the blue one.

@Riimi - Your idea is definitely the most unique by far. What vibrant colors!

@Chaosound - I really like the style of your accent. Kinda steampunky. The less vibrant tones work well too.

@Erithuet - I don't know why, but I always love the random numbers on mechanical art. It's just a small detail that I really enjoy. The overall use of detail is stunning as well.

@Pecha - I really love the watercolor appearance your skin has. Also, unique idea.

@SolarRush - Ahh your mirror skins are a must have! I hope one of them wins. If not, I'd love a ping if you decide to sell them.

Accent Shop
@Raire could you add me to your pinglist for if you end up needing to print Circuit Promotion!
@Raire could you add me to your pinglist for if you end up needing to print Circuit Promotion!
@Pesticide Thanks so much!
@Pesticide Thanks so much!
kY5nwhE.png
@Wise could you add me to your pinglist for Voltaic Sibyl if it isn't picked and you run it?
@Wise could you add me to your pinglist for Voltaic Sibyl if it isn't picked and you run it?
@pumpkinskull Thank you.
@vulpeszerda Sure thing. I'll definitely get a few copies printed myself if it isn't picked up.
@pumpkinskull Thank you.
@vulpeszerda Sure thing. I'll definitely get a few copies printed myself if it isn't picked up.
@ vulpeszerda
Sure thing, added now!
@ vulpeszerda
Sure thing, added now!
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
@ViperaUnion Haha me either, that's why the pre-order lists. My poor shop has so many accents waiting for enough people to love them.... and I'm a terrible salesperson. I hardly bump it and barely advertise >.>
@ViperaUnion Haha me either, that's why the pre-order lists. My poor shop has so many accents waiting for enough people to love them.... and I'm a terrible salesperson. I hardly bump it and barely advertise >.>
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
for my extremely last minute skin, i really couldnt decide what to call it
i was tempted to call it something like "The Twist"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHGXwQeUk7M
for my extremely last minute skin, i really couldnt decide what to call it
i was tempted to call it something like "The Twist"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHGXwQeUk7M
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
@Allunar I knew it. And make that another. Though to be fair I don't think I have ever bought a boggy, I just scrolled all mine. The world of tiny bogs. Think it'd look good on a gold boy? hmmm
@Allunar I knew it. And make that another. Though to be fair I don't think I have ever bought a boggy, I just scrolled all mine. The world of tiny bogs. Think it'd look good on a gold boy? hmmm
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29