Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29
Just now I had a chance to post my entry and to look at the skins/accents, so here ya go:

@TropicalPancakes
Your accent is so good sdufhausfbhsdhshdxc b
I REALLY HOPE IT WINS AAAAAAAA
ISDJFJSD

@Amaranth41
Both of your skins are pretty good! I have a little preference over Broken Code, but if the Guardian one wins as well, I'd buy it.

@TalaTari
Even if it doesn't really fit the Lightning theme, your skin is awesome. The amount of detail is breathtaking.

@Wise
HOLY CR--
THIS IS JUST WOAH
JUST
I'D BUY THOUSAND IF BY SOME WEIRD REASON IT DOESN'T WIN
BUT I DON'T HAVE GEMS
I'M REALLY HOPING IT WINS THO

@LizzaBissa
Yours is so good! I adore the little smile ;w;

@WindierRev
Your accent looks amazing! I wish I had these skills to draw robot-like stuff.

@Faeyra
OMG, ANOTHER BINARY CODE ACCENT GRGNJAG
I NEED THIS WINNING FOR YESTERDAY

@Dragonine
The idea is incredible as the Lightning Flight is situated in a desert and you executed it very well, your lizards look awesome~

@citrinebumblebee
Bioelectric looks so good! I love the way it looks like there's a glowing liquid inside the dragon!

@Fanartsy
Your Skydancer one was my favorite of the two. It's really simple, but still beautiful. I'd totally buy one if it ends up winning.

@Tsuni
Your entry looks amazing! It's quite simple, but it looks good!

@shaunti
It's amazing! It's a little bland - just lightning, but it doesn't overshadow its shine.

@Ichamo
Need it. There are few SD male skins this festival - And this one compensate it so much. I hope it wins!

@Solarian
I know this isn't gonna win, but you need your award anyway. This is such a good idea and a good skin! You must have had a lot of work to do it and it paid off - it's super good.

At all, this year's skins are pretty great! Some really creative ones, some really detailed ones and even both! I'm excited about who's gonna win! The only thing is that I wish it had a little more Skydancer skins, but that's just me as SD lover haha
Just now I had a chance to post my entry and to look at the skins/accents, so here ya go:

@TropicalPancakes
Your accent is so good sdufhausfbhsdhshdxc b
I REALLY HOPE IT WINS AAAAAAAA
ISDJFJSD

@Amaranth41
Both of your skins are pretty good! I have a little preference over Broken Code, but if the Guardian one wins as well, I'd buy it.

@TalaTari
Even if it doesn't really fit the Lightning theme, your skin is awesome. The amount of detail is breathtaking.

@Wise
HOLY CR--
THIS IS JUST WOAH
JUST
I'D BUY THOUSAND IF BY SOME WEIRD REASON IT DOESN'T WIN
BUT I DON'T HAVE GEMS
I'M REALLY HOPING IT WINS THO

@LizzaBissa
Yours is so good! I adore the little smile ;w;

@WindierRev
Your accent looks amazing! I wish I had these skills to draw robot-like stuff.

@Faeyra
OMG, ANOTHER BINARY CODE ACCENT GRGNJAG
I NEED THIS WINNING FOR YESTERDAY

@Dragonine
The idea is incredible as the Lightning Flight is situated in a desert and you executed it very well, your lizards look awesome~

@citrinebumblebee
Bioelectric looks so good! I love the way it looks like there's a glowing liquid inside the dragon!

@Fanartsy
Your Skydancer one was my favorite of the two. It's really simple, but still beautiful. I'd totally buy one if it ends up winning.

@Tsuni
Your entry looks amazing! It's quite simple, but it looks good!

@shaunti
It's amazing! It's a little bland - just lightning, but it doesn't overshadow its shine.

@Ichamo
Need it. There are few SD male skins this festival - And this one compensate it so much. I hope it wins!

@Solarian
I know this isn't gonna win, but you need your award anyway. This is such a good idea and a good skin! You must have had a lot of work to do it and it paid off - it's super good.

At all, this year's skins are pretty great! Some really creative ones, some really detailed ones and even both! I'm excited about who's gonna win! The only thing is that I wish it had a little more Skydancer skins, but that's just me as SD lover haha
nneVbAm.png
Dezzle | 22
MUYNhfy.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
oaolHwW.png

fkWjutW.png
nneVbAm.png
njHAP5X.png
aXbaYIT.pngj1AKFqe.pngoDxwf8B.pngMTtORbV.png
vJGwSlb.png
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

...MrRCllp.png
@Dezzle

Thank you!!!! ;u;
@Dezzle

Thank you!!!! ;u;
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
@Dezzle

Thank you so much! The grin was probably the most fun to draw. ;p
@Dezzle

Thank you so much! The grin was probably the most fun to draw. ;p
01_grimerat_dressed_100px.png Nick | they/them | FR+0

RNG Rat Adoptables
@Dezzle

Oh! Haha, thank you! I didn't expect anyone to even give it a glance!
@Dezzle

Oh! Haha, thank you! I didn't expect anyone to even give it a glance!
Check out the Sales tab in my lair! It's full of gen 1s!

Water my plants?
1122832.png1123143.png1122971.png
@Dezzle Thanks for noting :D
@Dezzle Thanks for noting :D
Accent Shop Here
@Dezzle Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I definitely don't anticipate it being chosen but it'd be a cool surprise.
@Dezzle Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I definitely don't anticipate it being chosen but it'd be a cool surprise.
Disclaimer: I have no cash to buy these if printed but I wanted to say some nice things. Soooo....
@dr090909 Virtual Spireality is amazing.
@NexusEden Piercing Shock is so cool, good luck.
@tunatuna You are so talented, the detail that comes through even shunk down.
@fortune3698 That makes one pretty imp.
@Raire THIS IS GREAT.
@Allunar So shiny and pretty, I love it, but when it wins I have no bog boy that'd wear it well, why why do you do this to me?
@a27594111 I love lightning ring. All the spiral accents should win.
@Harthwing I don't even know if your spiral thing obeys the laws of accents (probably?) but it is SO AWESOME.
@houseteeth You too, holy eye for detail batman. Love it.
@ViperaUnion I really like your two accents. I don't think Tempest Soul is okay like that though. I have that issue before, try selecting your accent, inverting the selection, then clicking on the lines layer and hitting the delete button. This will delete all the lines outside your accent while leaving the ones on top of it.

Good luck to those poor judges.
Disclaimer: I have no cash to buy these if printed but I wanted to say some nice things. Soooo....
@dr090909 Virtual Spireality is amazing.
@NexusEden Piercing Shock is so cool, good luck.
@tunatuna You are so talented, the detail that comes through even shunk down.
@fortune3698 That makes one pretty imp.
@Raire THIS IS GREAT.
@Allunar So shiny and pretty, I love it, but when it wins I have no bog boy that'd wear it well, why why do you do this to me?
@a27594111 I love lightning ring. All the spiral accents should win.
@Harthwing I don't even know if your spiral thing obeys the laws of accents (probably?) but it is SO AWESOME.
@houseteeth You too, holy eye for detail batman. Love it.
@ViperaUnion I really like your two accents. I don't think Tempest Soul is okay like that though. I have that issue before, try selecting your accent, inverting the selection, then clicking on the lines layer and hitting the delete button. This will delete all the lines outside your accent while leaving the ones on top of it.

Good luck to those poor judges.
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
@Zenhugz
Thank you! I am glad you like it ^u^
@Zenhugz
Thank you! I am glad you like it ^u^
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
@Dezzle - Thanks for the kind words
@Dezzle - Thanks for the kind words
DRnTnhy.png
@zenhugz
Thank you! :D
I did it so you'll have to buy a pretty bog boy ;)
@zenhugz
Thank you! :D
I did it so you'll have to buy a pretty bog boy ;)
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29