Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Decal Rosin Ratio | hiatus
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
@arcaneidolriots okay. sending payment now. :) it just occurred to me that i have a dragon wearing your Sun Scatter accent. it's such a gorgeous accent. well done on your win. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24268964] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242690/24268964_350.png[/img] [/url]
@arcaneidolriots okay. sending payment now. :)
it just occurred to me that i have a dragon wearing your Sun Scatter accent. it's such a gorgeous accent. well done on your win. :)

24268964_350.png
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba @Splattershot

All PAs for "Scorched Mantle" should now be sent out! If you paid prior to me sending out the PAs, you only need to pay 1T for the listing, otherwise the listing will be your payment amount. Please let me know of any mistakes!

If you need to change your payment type, just let me know! In the event that your PA expires before you can pay, drop me a message and I'll resend it for you.

Thank you all for helping fund this round of accents! :)
@KittyAoba @Splattershot

All PAs for "Scorched Mantle" should now be sent out! If you paid prior to me sending out the PAs, you only need to pay 1T for the listing, otherwise the listing will be your payment amount. Please let me know of any mistakes!

If you need to change your payment type, just let me know! In the event that your PA expires before you can pay, drop me a message and I'll resend it for you.

Thank you all for helping fund this round of accents! :)
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots

Hi! If you decide to print that trade winds gull accent, I'd love a ping
@arcaneidolriots

Hi! If you decide to print that trade winds gull accent, I'd love a ping
KVbkgOZ.png
omg i need a sparkwing
omg i need a sparkwing
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@arcaneidolriots
If you plan to print Tradewinds Scavenger please let me know!
@arcaneidolriots
If you plan to print Tradewinds Scavenger please let me know!
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@arcaneidolriots i'd love a ping if you ever reprint hewn sabeteur, shorched mantle, or sparkwing <3
@arcaneidolriots i'd love a ping if you ever reprint hewn sabeteur, shorched mantle, or sparkwing <3
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@arcaneidolriots

May I be added to the pinglist for sealeaf mimicry please?
@arcaneidolriots

May I be added to the pinglist for sealeaf mimicry please?
ctZUH5g.png
@arcaneidolriots
General pinglist please

your Skins are so wonderful.... 0.0
@arcaneidolriots
General pinglist please

your Skins are so wonderful.... 0.0
eT09chB.png72Gv4CW.png
firstplace_arcane.png
Hello all, it's been a while. Strange accent to be putting out on Valentine's Day, but this release was delayed by the fact that it got rejected during the first round of submissions, otherwise it would be been available during Crystalline Gala. But after sitting on this for over a year, it's finally available! ----- [center][size=5][b]Skincent: 'Frostbrood' for Snapper F[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=4][i]Crystalline Gala 2019 Honorable Mention[/i][/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/5uVo9Mx.png[/img][/center] [columns] [color=transparent]blankblankblank[/color] [nextcol] [center][skin=29215][/center] [nextcol] [color=transparent]blank[/color] [nextcol] [size=4][b]800g / 800kT[/b][/size] [color=red][b]LIMITED RUN[/b][/color] Orders will be open until [b]Feb 22nd 2019[/b], afterwards it will be [b]retired[/b]. [nextcol] [color=transparent]blankblankblank[/color] [/columns] ----- [center][size=5][b]Accent: 'Icebrood' for Snapper F[/b][/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ARmihaB.png[/img][/center] [columns] [color=transparent]blankblankblank[/color] [nextcol] [center][skin=29216][/center] [nextcol] [color=transparent]blank[/color] [nextcol] [size=4][b]550g / 550kT[/b][/size] [color=red][b]LIMITED RUN[/b][/color] Orders will be open until [b]Feb 22nd 2019[/b], afterwards it will be [b]retired[/b]. [nextcol] [color=transparent]blankblankblank[/color] [/columns] ------ [size=4][b]How to order:[/b][/size] [LIST=1] [*]Open my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVq6OG2m5U03F7O4low797UgmPw_C2cbP0oKaXXz4VU/edit?usp=sharing][color=purple][b]accent shop spreadsheet doc.[/b][/url] [*]Go to 'Current Preorders' tab. [*]Enter your name in an open slot and what type of payment (gem, treasure, or mixed) you will be making. Please make sure to include the @ symbol at the beginning of your name! [*](You may order multiple copies; just add your name to the number of slots you want copies for.) [*]That's it! I will ping everyone for payment when enough slots are filled. [/LIST] If all slots for the current rounds are filled, feel free to start another round. If you cannot access the doc, message me and I will add your information for you. ------ [size=2] [b]General Pinglist:[/b] @Aalto @Amphiptere @bit @Colorwavez @Ethanaell @Ionicbondie @lightenvee @miuaki @myths @Osa @starsystems @Tiriea @Uniformshark @Unthymely @calicougar @marropo @Aloice @Wolfenlied @Glisselda @JackalSmiler @ChrispBreadfield @iodine @Lihmeth @rooty @Kosm @nemodave @Splattershot @ToxicToucan @hat17 @cywscross @ShatteringIce @ScarletSultan @Murine @Watercolour @Hasufel @Temreki @kirmon64 @Turnaboutkid @Jaypaw @Apfelobst @Mangusto @morikar @Leannaa @Kobugi @Flora @MythicalHunter [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833]GASP[/url] pings[/b] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Snapper F, Skincents, limited, festival, creepy/horror, ice flight, cool colors, crystal/facets[/center][br][br][size=1][size=1][size=1]@IAmStillATestAccount, @Parad0xxy, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @YoshiyaKiryu, @ljusclara, @Lamia, @Lionsong, @Serpens, @Irarina, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Clifftop, @SydKiaray, @TheDwarfQueen, @Micheru, @Maila, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @Yoda, @Soupy, @Grimbone, @starsystems, @Mycologist, @Siaur, @Niharike, @Kardi, @Serpede, @Tobias, @Sourdeer, @shamwow, @Alive, @IndigoCat, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @ruirea, @SleepyNightify, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Ickyrus, @Trickilicky, @Myrrien, @rooty, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @Renoki, @squidragon, @pooses, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @Ganymede, @Bioslice, @baudelaire, @Velsim, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Vulpen, @SilverS, @Gibby, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Wirenth, @Unthymely, @theroiprocepios, @Insouciant, @kaaoqi, @surfingpikachu, @poofinburd, @mochimajuru, @Rifter, @FairyArmadillo, @stormydanish, @flamyfox, @pjoenix, @BlackWinter, @Leafdapple1, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @Astraya, @Akal, @Crims, @thefrogg, @Bluetadamore, @Smaugthealmighty, @shimmeringxolo, @aphasia, @Redsparrow, @FWD, @arach, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Xtal, @Amphiptere, @Ecsentret, @Dragonlaird, @Dis, @Savior, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @Narif, @thecatsred, @juawia, @BladesFire, @surskitty, @Shuffluffalo, @Murasaki, @kazay, @hiddenmica, @Maye, @Toothiana, @ixia, @Elaendorlien, @LhiannanSidhe, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @YukiBear, @Kettlehead, @tompollicle, @hybris, @kikay, @Mercendia, @Jazz, @Lemonsinasoup, @OverlordFreya, @justjasper, @Eshye, @WickedHorror, @cliones, @Survivors, @Athexreh, @Malis, @Chiptunehero, @Chants, @jamaesi, @IceyPuffin, @Oriel, @Spassow, @Safirien, @MortimerMironov, @Catmashiin, @Rinibun, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @Cerys, @miuaki, @bringmeataco, @jbapple, @godspeed, @Synchros, @TigerRocky, @MafiaVamp, @koujakward, @Erendira, @apis, @Slee, @pirosgomba, @FauveNox, @Shian, @Shian, @World, @Xemriss, @GalenIndoran, @Maybels, @boxparts, @Juyoung, @ccccctk, @Luunai, @everynne, @Yilara, @Penryn, @Kairo, @Cirruss, @stormydanish, @wtf, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @banjo, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @Nepkitty, @absolmon, @Magnolia, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @FrostkingDemetri, @Airis, @copiousPeplom, @OverlordFreya, @Toxiee, @fluffballofdoom, @DeadlyInformant, @Raire, @Athexreh, @Pained, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @Synchros, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Hoku, @Helva, @Lynchly, @Emmahaa, @Cherubim, @SnailMuffin, @kyofanatic1, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @Volve, @Septicaemic, @Isidora, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @World, @RRHepburn, @Killunia, @qew23, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @Wirenth, @nightmischief, @Eve, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Wuxian, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @SilverFoxDemon, @Shougoney, @Ranuja, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Veevi, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Maddiebird, @ixia, @KaidaMoon, @Meloetta, @selenomancy, @Turnaboutkid, @baelistair, @yoosung, @greyyourwarden, @Emmahaa, @KH3, @Gravekeeper, @Touming, @TheJadeSiren, @Asobi, @artillerychick, @World, @kurohahaha, @treesponge, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @NorthPrincess, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Beezadrella, @Kyoya, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Griffling, @Moonlace, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @WhiteMantis, @Smokeybunny, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @IveRios, @Noirist, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @Tinytalkingtina, @cywscross, @Moonlace, @Alraune, @HermitCrab, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @Panicat, @Cov, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @WolfprintsSC, @Rangiku, @alexicyn, @Duskflame, @SleepyOpossum, @Valolaire, @gemgem, @Terrorderr, @widmo, @brdey, @ruirea, @londoner, @Syceris, @BlazeWolf, @Tsugumi, @ionicOneiroi, @lightningpelt, @Shadowlugia711, @Alstroemeria, @mistystep, @Snipe, @Apotheca, @Scuzz, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @ibook, @Ketchum, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @marropo, @Izuna, @redfloon, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @Ghoulcats, @AntivirusAndroid, @quilliper, @Meloetta, @Zedling, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @professorpig, @CheshireCatUk1, @TalaTari, @DocMulligan, @Taiyou, @NuclearFudge, @FernCoyote, @Gallus, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Cheshly, @Cascarones, @kumoko, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @bioglitch, @RandomPurple, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Liluye, @Oodie, @Mudguts, @Fervanus, @Tiarana, @Apothecaria, @LilBlueSapling, @Journey, @luckless, @Tangaroa, @Beruga, @bryna, @Holi, @butcherbaby, @DracoLeo, @Shadowlugia711, @Archsage, @SparkleOfGold, @Hyenalope, @lynxedlight, @Felisaries, @Faileas, @Maricnnette, @Artgeekallday, @koujakward, @Peyp, @suncodex, @Nabesima, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @jr413, @Lunox, @Oria, @Ganymede, @Artichoke, @pretend, @rotdeer, @deep, @nika, @Ravenhearst, @CrossHound, @wintercovers, @Shpee, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Anda, @batcrooks, @Skelisteri, @Apfelgriebs, @Wizjonerka, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @CrazyBat, @Kaial, @Mupfel, @Reignhart, @Cognitive, @Taiyou, @RainbowRay, @Moonpiebandit, @OwnedByCats, @cosmicConundrum, @Nanosaur, @mumtup, @Reptilia, @Jabberwocky09, @chronoimp, @warthog, @Zoroark, @valkyrian, @terato, @Incarnate, @Finne, @Cascarones, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @Sassicide, @bitmap, @JWayland, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @Ilesvia, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @Xaishi, @X3X, @Gaze, @KiwiSmoothie, @Karrikut, @Bumblesweet, @cactiiblossoms, @lavenderprince, @Jeevas, @Zukohere, @Starstalker, @andersbegabt, @Aeriel, @Shamu, @Kivovis, @caedis, @Calibris, @Kikatzu, @TheClassCalico, @MerlinMausi, @Sanati, @RationalParanoia, @tnwl090, @TextbookHumor, @Khepri, @TheBluestJay, @LucidDreams, @Ky0n, @keyy, @Gratlanty, @Druzy, @Kobugi, @Cyrya, @Neurachem, @VioletChachki, @ChReb, @rattus, @NowViewing, @Mairon, @Naja, @techmess, @Kalvin, @ArcyN, @Limitless, @Choi, @keyy, @Vialheart, @Halua, @burial, @Blacklily, @Tiguidou, @Unika, @Cryfie, @deerfawn, @TheFortissima, @Druzy, @ribbonz, @PureSuicune, @Skelisteri, @Foxe, @Quickpaint, @WarriorSong, @PoisonNightshade, @Druzy, @PikaChan412, @Lemonsinasoup, @Osmodeus, @Harana, @Fluoroantimonic, @TundraGhost, @dogma, @Mip, @Yiku, @KreepyKrawlies, @Drachenhort, @Fujo, @Lokke, @LavenderAmethyst, @selenomancy, @SepiaSenpai, @Naahva, @RinyshkaS, @Sommfi, @Eidos, @LeviathanDemon, @Fawniti, @precilla, @MissTea, @sunnyVista, @equive, @Archfiend, @Trollskog, @Eleventh, @Aviose, @serron, @gefrorenerzahn, @Bear, @Ebby172, @Spark, @RoyalLudroth, @Garados, @leeedea, @Restless, @ChaosSama, @Nakitra, @Tremble, @cobwebs, @2towels, @bedfordblack, @concept, @lela125, @mooncakefestival, @Marmite, @SuspiciousOrange, @Mariposas, @EmotionalTree, @BitterTea, @stanley, @SimFeetUnder, @dinaurian, @dinaurian, @meowmeowkazoo, @StealthNerd, @perytonfeathers, @Aberration, @Kaldwin, @Bufftuffandfluff, @Alarkota, @Nascargot, @Hakary, @Lilian, @Ikora, @apricotstarship, @Starcloud, @heathermoon, @SolEtLuna[/size][/size][/size] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Snapper F, Accents, limited, festival, creepy/horror, ice flight, cool colors, crystal/facets[/center][br][br][size=1][size=1][size=1]@IAmStillATestAccount, @Parad0xxy, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @YoshiyaKiryu, @ljusclara, @Lamia, @dualscepters, @Lionsong, @Serpens, @Irarina, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Clifftop, @SydKiaray, @TheDwarfQueen, @BadboyJesus, @Micheru, @Maila, @TsarinaTorment, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @Yoda, @Soupy, @Grimbone, @chespin, @starsystems, @Mycologist, @Siaur, @Niharike, @penantiomers, @Kardi, @Serpede, @Tobias, @Sourdeer, @shamwow, @Alive, @IndigoCat, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @ruirea, @SleepyNightify, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Ickyrus, @Trickilicky, @Myrrien, @rooty, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @Renoki, @squidragon, @pooses, @InfinityLlama, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @Ganymede, @Bioslice, @baudelaire, @Velsim, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Vulpen, @SilverS, @Gibby, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Wirenth, @Unthymely, @theroiprocepios, @Insouciant, @kaaoqi, @surfingpikachu, @poofinburd, @mochimajuru, @Rifter, @FairyArmadillo, @stormydanish, @flamyfox, @pjoenix, @BlackWinter, @Leafdapple1, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @Astraya, @Akal, @Crims, @thefrogg, @Bluetadamore, @Smaugthealmighty, @shimmeringxolo, @aphasia, @Redsparrow, @FWD, @arach, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Xtal, @Amphiptere, @Ecsentret, @Dragonlaird, @Dis, @Savior, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @Narif, @thecatsred, @juawia, @Lynn1, @BladesFire, @surskitty, @Shuffluffalo, @Murasaki, @kazay, @hiddenmica, @somnolentcypress, @Maye, @Toothiana, @ixia, @Elaendorlien, @LhiannanSidhe, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @YukiBear, @Kettlehead, @maralice13, @tompollicle, @Bunnykins, @hybris, @kikay, @Mercendia, @Jazz, @Lemonsinasoup, @OverlordFreya, @justjasper, @WickedHorror, @Mookzilla, @Magala, @Dussty, @cliones, @Survivors, @Athexreh, @Malis, @Chiptunehero, @Chants, @Jaz, @Teacandy, @jamaesi, @IceyPuffin, @Oriel, @Spassow, @Safirien, @MortimerMironov, @Catmashiin, @Rinibun, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @Cerys, @miuaki, @bringmeataco, @jbapple, @godspeed, @varenyky, @Synchros, @TigerRocky, @MafiaVamp, @koujakward, @Erendira, @apis, @Slee, @pirosgomba, @FauveNox, @Shian, @Shian, @World, @Xemriss, @GalenIndoran, @Maybels, @boxparts, @Juyoung, @ccccctk, @Luunai, @everynne, @Yilara, @Penryn, @Kairo, @Cirruss, @stormydanish, @wtf, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @banjo, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @Nepkitty, @absolmon, @Magnolia, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @FrostkingDemetri, @Airis, @copiousPeplom, @OverlordFreya, @Toxiee, @fluffballofdoom, @DeadlyInformant, @Raire, @Athexreh, @Pained, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @Synchros, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Hoku, @Helva, @Lynchly, @Emmahaa, @Cherubim, @BitterTea, @SnailMuffin, @kyofanatic1, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @Volve, @Septicaemic, @Isidora, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @World, @RRHepburn, @Killunia, @qew23, @EaterOFPie, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @Wirenth, @nightmischief, @Eve, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Wuxian, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @SilverFoxDemon, @Shougoney, @Ranuja, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Veevi, @Nimphy, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Maddiebird, @ixia, @KaidaMoon, @Meloetta, @selenomancy, @Turnaboutkid, @baelistair, @yoosung, @greyyourwarden, @pedroinboxfort, @Emmahaa, @KH3, @Gravekeeper, @Touming, @TheJadeSiren, @Asobi, @artillerychick, @World, @PennyLane, @kurohahaha, @treesponge, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @NorthPrincess, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Beezadrella, @Kyoya, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Griffling, @Moonlace, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @WhiteMantis, @Smokeybunny, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @IveRios, @Noirist, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @Tinytalkingtina, @cywscross, @Moonlace, @Alraune, @HermitCrab, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @Panicat, @Cov, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @WolfprintsSC, @Rangiku, @alexicyn, @Duskflame, @SleepyOpossum, @Valolaire, @gemgem, @Terrorderr, @widmo, @brdey, @ruirea, @londoner, @Syceris, @Sirenia, @BlazeWolf, @Tsugumi, @ionicOneiroi, @lightningpelt, @Shadowlugia711, @Alstroemeria, @mistystep, @Snipe, @Apotheca, @Scuzz, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @ibook, @Ketchum, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @marropo, @Izuna, @redfloon, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @Ghoulcats, @AntivirusAndroid, @quilliper, @DreamingShad0ws, @Meloetta, @Zedling, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @professorpig, @CheshireCatUk1, @TalaTari, @DocMulligan, @Taiyou, @NuclearFudge, @FernCoyote, @Gallus, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Cheshly, @Cascarones, @kumoko, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @BrokenGems, @bioglitch, @RandomPurple, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Liluye, @Oodie, @Mudguts, @Fervanus, @Tiarana, @Apothecaria, @LilBlueSapling, @Journey, @luckless, @Tangaroa, @Beruga, @bryna, @Holi, @butcherbaby, @DracoLeo, @Shadowlugia711, @Archsage, @SparkleOfGold, @Hyenalope, @lynxedlight, @Felisaries, @Faileas, @Maricnnette, @Artgeekallday, @koujakward, @Peyp, @suncodex, @Nabesima, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @jr413, @Lunox, @Oria, @Ganymede, @Artichoke, @pretend, @rotdeer, @deep, @nika, @Ravenhearst, @wintercovers, @Shpee, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Anda, @batcrooks, @Skelisteri, @Apfelgriebs, @Wizjonerka, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @CrazyBat, @Kaial, @Mupfel, @Reignhart, @Cognitive, @Taiyou, @RainbowRay, @Moonpiebandit, @OwnedByCats, @cosmicConundrum, @Nanosaur, @mumtup, @Reptilia, @Jabberwocky09, @chronoimp, @warthog, @Zoroark, @valkyrian, @terato, @Incarnate, @Finne, @Cascarones, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @Sassicide, @bitmap, @JWayland, @Fokron, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @Ilesvia, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @Xaishi, @rabbitrage, @X3X, @Gaze, @KiwiSmoothie, @Karrikut, @Bumblesweet, @cactiiblossoms, @Jeevas, @Zukohere, @Starstalker, @andersbegabt, @Aeriel, @Shamu, @Kivovis, @caedis, @Calibris, @Kikatzu, @TheClassCalico, @MerlinMausi, @Sanati, @KingHarry, @RationalParanoia, @tnwl090, @TextbookHumor, @Khepri, @TheBluestJay, @LucidDreams, @Ky0n, @keyy, @Gratlanty, @Druzy, @Kobugi, @Cyrya, @Neurachem, @VioletChachki, @ChReb, @rattus, @NowViewing, @Mairon, @Naja, @techmess, @Kalvin, @ArcyN, @briteoctopus, @Limitless, @Choi, @keyy, @Vialheart, @Halua, @Blacklily, @Tiguidou, @Unika, @Cryfie, @deerfawn, @TheFortissima, @Druzy, @ribbonz, @PureSuicune, @Skelisteri, @Foxe, @Quickpaint, @WarriorSong, @PoisonNightshade, @Druzy, @PikaChan412, @Lemonsinasoup, @Osmodeus, @Pest, @Pandonkey, @Harana, @Fluoroantimonic, @TundraGhost, @dogma, @Mip, @Yiku, @KreepyKrawlies, @Drachenhort, @Fujo, @Lokke, @LavenderAmethyst, @selenomancy, @SepiaSenpai, @Naahva, @RinyshkaS, @Sommfi, @Eidos, @LeviathanDemon, @Fawniti, @precilla, @MissTea, @sunnyVista, @equive, @Archfiend, @Trollskog, @Eleventh, @Aviose, @serron, @gefrorenerzahn, @Bear, @Ebby172, @Spark, @RoyalLudroth, @Garados, @leeedea, @Restless, @ChaosSama, @Nakitra, @Tremble, @cobwebs, @2towels, @bedfordblack, @concept, @lela125, @mooncakefestival, @Marmite, @SuspiciousOrange, @Mariposas, @EmotionalTree, @BitterTea, @stanley, @SimFeetUnder, @dinaurian, @dinaurian, @meowmeowkazoo, @StealthNerd, @perytonfeathers, @Aberration, @Kaldwin, @Bufftuffandfluff, @Alarkota, @Nascargot, @Hakary, @Lilian, @Ikora, @apricotstarship, @Starcloud, @heathermoon, @SolEtLuna[/size][/size][/size]
Hello all, it's been a while.

Strange accent to be putting out on Valentine's Day, but this release was delayed by the fact that it got rejected during the first round of submissions, otherwise it would be been available during Crystalline Gala. But after sitting on this for over a year, it's finally available!

Skincent: 'Frostbrood' for Snapper F
Crystalline Gala 2019 Honorable Mention

5uVo9Mx.png
blankblankblank
blank 800g / 800kT

LIMITED RUN

Orders will be open until Feb 22nd 2019, afterwards it will be retired.
blankblankblank

Accent: 'Icebrood' for Snapper F

ARmihaB.png
blankblankblank
blank 550g / 550kT

LIMITED RUN

Orders will be open until Feb 22nd 2019, afterwards it will be retired.
blankblankblank

How to order:
  1. Open my accent shop spreadsheet doc.
  2. Go to 'Current Preorders' tab.
  3. Enter your name in an open slot and what type of payment (gem, treasure, or mixed) you will be making. Please make sure to include the @ symbol at the beginning of your name!
  4. (You may order multiple copies; just add your name to the number of slots you want copies for.)
  5. That's it! I will ping everyone for payment when enough slots are filled.

If all slots for the current rounds are filled, feel free to start another round.

If you cannot access the doc, message me and I will add your information for you.

General Pinglist: @Aalto @Amphiptere @bit @Colorwavez @Ethanaell @Ionicbondie @lightenvee @miuaki @myths @Osa @starsystems @Tiriea @Uniformshark @Unthymely @calicougar @marropo @Aloice @Wolfenlied @Glisselda @JackalSmiler @ChrispBreadfield @iodine @Lihmeth @rooty @Kosm @nemodave @Splattershot @ToxicToucan @hat17 @cywscross @ShatteringIce @ScarletSultan @Murine @Watercolour @Hasufel @Temreki @kirmon64 @Turnaboutkid @Jaypaw @Apfelobst @Mangusto @morikar @Leannaa @Kobugi @Flora @MythicalHunter

GASP pings

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Snapper F, Skincents, limited, festival, creepy/horror, ice flight, cool colors, crystal/facets

@IAmStillATestAccount, @Parad0xxy, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @YoshiyaKiryu, @ljusclara, @Lamia, @Lionsong, @Serpens, @Irarina, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Clifftop, @SydKiaray, @TheDwarfQueen, @Micheru, @Maila, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @Yoda, @Soupy, @Grimbone, @starsystems, @Mycologist, @Siaur, @Niharike, @Kardi, @Serpede, @Tobias, @Sourdeer, @shamwow, @Alive, @IndigoCat, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @ruirea, @SleepyNightify, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Ickyrus, @Trickilicky, @Myrrien, @rooty, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @Renoki, @squidragon, @pooses, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @Ganymede, @Bioslice, @baudelaire, @Velsim, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Vulpen, @SilverS, @Gibby, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Wirenth, @Unthymely, @theroiprocepios, @Insouciant, @kaaoqi, @surfingpikachu, @poofinburd, @mochimajuru, @Rifter, @FairyArmadillo, @stormydanish, @flamyfox, @pjoenix, @BlackWinter, @Leafdapple1, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @Astraya, @Akal, @Crims, @thefrogg, @Bluetadamore, @Smaugthealmighty, @shimmeringxolo, @aphasia, @Redsparrow, @FWD, @arach, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Xtal, @Amphiptere, @Ecsentret, @Dragonlaird, @Dis, @Savior, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @Narif, @thecatsred, @juawia, @BladesFire, @surskitty, @Shuffluffalo, @Murasaki, @kazay, @hiddenmica, @Maye, @Toothiana, @ixia, @Elaendorlien, @LhiannanSidhe, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @YukiBear, @Kettlehead, @tompollicle, @hybris, @kikay, @Mercendia, @Jazz, @Lemonsinasoup, @OverlordFreya, @justjasper, @Eshye, @WickedHorror, @cliones, @Survivors, @Athexreh, @Malis, @Chiptunehero, @Chants, @jamaesi, @IceyPuffin, @Oriel, @Spassow, @Safirien, @MortimerMironov, @Catmashiin, @Rinibun, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @Cerys, @miuaki, @bringmeataco, @jbapple, @godspeed, @Synchros, @TigerRocky, @MafiaVamp, @koujakward, @Erendira, @apis, @Slee, @pirosgomba, @FauveNox, @Shian, @Shian, @World, @Xemriss, @GalenIndoran, @Maybels, @boxparts, @Juyoung, @ccccctk, @Luunai, @everynne, @Yilara, @Penryn, @Kairo, @Cirruss, @stormydanish, @***, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @banjo, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @Nepkitty, @absolmon, @Magnolia, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @FrostkingDemetri, @Airis, @copiousPeplom, @OverlordFreya, @Toxiee, @fluffballofdoom, @DeadlyInformant, @Raire, @Athexreh, @Pained, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @Synchros, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Hoku, @Helva, @Lynchly, @Emmahaa, @Cherubim, @SnailMuffin, @kyofanatic1, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @Volve, @Septicaemic, @Isidora, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @World, @RRHepburn, @Killunia, @qew23, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @Wirenth, @nightmischief, @Eve, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Wuxian, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @SilverFoxDemon, @Shougoney, @Ranuja, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Veevi, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Maddiebird, @ixia, @KaidaMoon, @Meloetta, @selenomancy, @Turnaboutkid, @baelistair, @yoosung, @greyyourwarden, @Emmahaa, @KH3, @Gravekeeper, @Touming, @TheJadeSiren, @Asobi, @artillerychick, @World, @kurohahaha, @treesponge, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @NorthPrincess, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Beezadrella, @Kyoya, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Griffling, @Moonlace, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @WhiteMantis, @Smokeybunny, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @IveRios, @Noirist, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @Tinytalkingtina, @cywscross, @Moonlace, @Alraune, @HermitCrab, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @Panicat, @Cov, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @WolfprintsSC, @Rangiku, @alexicyn, @Duskflame, @SleepyOpossum, @Valolaire, @gemgem, @Terrorderr, @widmo, @brdey, @ruirea, @londoner, @Syceris, @BlazeWolf, @Tsugumi, @ionicOneiroi, @lightningpelt, @Shadowlugia711, @Alstroemeria, @mistystep, @Snipe, @Apotheca, @Scuzz, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @ibook, @Ketchum, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @marropo, @Izuna, @redfloon, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @Ghoulcats, @AntivirusAndroid, @quilliper, @Meloetta, @Zedling, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @professorpig, @CheshireCatUk1, @TalaTari, @DocMulligan, @Taiyou, @NuclearFudge, @FernCoyote, @Gallus, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Cheshly, @Cascarones, @kumoko, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @bioglitch, @RandomPurple, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Liluye, @Oodie, @Mudguts, @Fervanus, @Tiarana, @Apothecaria, @LilBlueSapling, @Journey, @luckless, @Tangaroa, @Beruga, @bryna, @Holi, @butcherbaby, @DracoLeo, @Shadowlugia711, @Archsage, @SparkleOfGold, @Hyenalope, @lynxedlight, @Felisaries, @Faileas, @Maricnnette, @Artgeekallday, @koujakward, @Peyp, @suncodex, @Nabesima, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @jr413, @Lunox, @Oria, @Ganymede, @Artichoke, @pretend, @rotdeer, @deep, @nika, @Ravenhearst, @CrossHound, @wintercovers, @Shpee, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Anda, @batcrooks, @Skelisteri, @Apfelgriebs, @Wizjonerka, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @CrazyBat, @Kaial, @Mupfel, @Reignhart, @Cognitive, @Taiyou, @RainbowRay, @Moonpiebandit, @OwnedByCats, @cosmicConundrum, @Nanosaur, @mumtup, @Reptilia, @Jabberwocky09, @chronoimp, @warthog, @Zoroark, @valkyrian, @terato, @Incarnate, @Finne, @Cascarones, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @Sassicide, @bitmap, @JWayland, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @Ilesvia, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @Xaishi, @X3X, @Gaze, @KiwiSmoothie, @Karrikut, @Bumblesweet, @cactiiblossoms, @lavenderprince, @Jeevas, @Zukohere, @Starstalker, @andersbegabt, @Aeriel, @Shamu, @Kivovis, @caedis, @Calibris, @Kikatzu, @TheClassCalico, @MerlinMausi, @Sanati, @RationalParanoia, @tnwl090, @TextbookHumor, @Khepri, @TheBluestJay, @LucidDreams, @Ky0n, @keyy, @Gratlanty, @Druzy, @Kobugi, @Cyrya, @Neurachem, @VioletChachki, @ChReb, @rattus, @NowViewing, @Mairon, @Naja, @techmess, @Kalvin, @ArcyN, @Limitless, @Choi, @keyy, @Vialheart, @Halua, @burial, @Blacklily, @Tiguidou, @Unika, @Cryfie, @deerfawn, @TheFortissima, @Druzy, @ribbonz, @PureSuicune, @Skelisteri, @Foxe, @Quickpaint, @WarriorSong, @PoisonNightshade, @Druzy, @PikaChan412, @Lemonsinasoup, @Osmodeus, @Harana, @Fluoroantimonic, @TundraGhost, @dogma, @Mip, @Yiku, @KreepyKrawlies, @Drachenhort, @Fujo, @Lokke, @LavenderAmethyst, @selenomancy, @SepiaSenpai, @Naahva, @RinyshkaS, @Sommfi, @Eidos, @LeviathanDemon, @Fawniti, @precilla, @MissTea, @sunnyVista, @equive, @Archfiend, @Trollskog, @Eleventh, @Aviose, @serron, @gefrorenerzahn, @Bear, @Ebby172, @Spark, @RoyalLudroth, @Garados, @leeedea, @Restless, @ChaosSama, @Nakitra, @Tremble, @cobwebs, @2towels, @bedfordblack, @concept, @lela125, @mooncakefestival, @Marmite, @SuspiciousOrange, @Mariposas, @EmotionalTree, @BitterTea, @stanley, @SimFeetUnder, @dinaurian, @dinaurian, @meowmeowkazoo, @StealthNerd, @perytonfeathers, @Aberration, @Kaldwin, @Bufftuffandfluff, @Alarkota, @Nascargot, @Hakary, @Lilian, @Ikora, @apricotstarship, @Starcloud, @heathermoon, @SolEtLuna

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Snapper F, Accents, limited, festival, creepy/horror, ice flight, cool colors, crystal/facets

@IAmStillATestAccount, @Parad0xxy, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @YoshiyaKiryu, @ljusclara, @Lamia, @dualscepters, @Lionsong, @Serpens, @Irarina, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Clifftop, @SydKiaray, @TheDwarfQueen, @BadboyJesus, @Micheru, @Maila, @TsarinaTorment, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @Yoda, @Soupy, @Grimbone, @chespin, @starsystems, @Mycologist, @Siaur, @Niharike, @penantiomers, @Kardi, @Serpede, @Tobias, @Sourdeer, @shamwow, @Alive, @IndigoCat, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @ruirea, @SleepyNightify, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Ickyrus, @Trickilicky, @Myrrien, @rooty, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @Renoki, @squidragon, @pooses, @InfinityLlama, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @Ganymede, @Bioslice, @baudelaire, @Velsim, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Vulpen, @SilverS, @Gibby, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Wirenth, @Unthymely, @theroiprocepios, @Insouciant, @kaaoqi, @surfingpikachu, @poofinburd, @mochimajuru, @Rifter, @FairyArmadillo, @stormydanish, @flamyfox, @pjoenix, @BlackWinter, @Leafdapple1, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @Astraya, @Akal, @Crims, @thefrogg, @Bluetadamore, @Smaugthealmighty, @shimmeringxolo, @aphasia, @Redsparrow, @FWD, @arach, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Xtal, @Amphiptere, @Ecsentret, @Dragonlaird, @Dis, @Savior, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @Narif, @thecatsred, @juawia, @Lynn1, @BladesFire, @surskitty, @Shuffluffalo, @Murasaki, @kazay, @hiddenmica, @somnolentcypress, @Maye, @Toothiana, @ixia, @Elaendorlien, @LhiannanSidhe, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @YukiBear, @Kettlehead, @maralice13, @tompollicle, @Bunnykins, @hybris, @kikay, @Mercendia, @Jazz, @Lemonsinasoup, @OverlordFreya, @justjasper, @WickedHorror, @Mookzilla, @Magala, @Dussty, @cliones, @Survivors, @Athexreh, @Malis, @Chiptunehero, @Chants, @Jaz, @Teacandy, @jamaesi, @IceyPuffin, @Oriel, @Spassow, @Safirien, @MortimerMironov, @Catmashiin, @Rinibun, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @Cerys, @miuaki, @bringmeataco, @jbapple, @godspeed, @varenyky, @Synchros, @TigerRocky, @MafiaVamp, @koujakward, @Erendira, @apis, @Slee, @pirosgomba, @FauveNox, @Shian, @Shian, @World, @Xemriss, @GalenIndoran, @Maybels, @boxparts, @Juyoung, @ccccctk, @Luunai, @everynne, @Yilara, @Penryn, @Kairo, @Cirruss, @stormydanish, @***, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @banjo, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @Nepkitty, @absolmon, @Magnolia, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @FrostkingDemetri, @Airis, @copiousPeplom, @OverlordFreya, @Toxiee, @fluffballofdoom, @DeadlyInformant, @Raire, @Athexreh, @Pained, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @Synchros, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Hoku, @Helva, @Lynchly, @Emmahaa, @Cherubim, @BitterTea, @SnailMuffin, @kyofanatic1, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @Volve, @Septicaemic, @Isidora, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @World, @RRHepburn, @Killunia, @qew23, @EaterOFPie, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @Wirenth, @nightmischief, @Eve, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Wuxian, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @SilverFoxDemon, @Shougoney, @Ranuja, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Veevi, @Nimphy, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Maddiebird, @ixia, @KaidaMoon, @Meloetta, @selenomancy, @Turnaboutkid, @baelistair, @yoosung, @greyyourwarden, @pedroinboxfort, @Emmahaa, @KH3, @Gravekeeper, @Touming, @TheJadeSiren, @Asobi, @artillerychick, @World, @PennyLane, @kurohahaha, @treesponge, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @NorthPrincess, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Beezadrella, @Kyoya, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Griffling, @Moonlace, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @WhiteMantis, @Smokeybunny, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @IveRios, @Noirist, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @Tinytalkingtina, @cywscross, @Moonlace, @Alraune, @HermitCrab, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @Panicat, @Cov, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @WolfprintsSC, @Rangiku, @alexicyn, @Duskflame, @SleepyOpossum, @Valolaire, @gemgem, @Terrorderr, @widmo, @brdey, @ruirea, @londoner, @Syceris, @Sirenia, @BlazeWolf, @Tsugumi, @ionicOneiroi, @lightningpelt, @Shadowlugia711, @Alstroemeria, @mistystep, @Snipe, @Apotheca, @Scuzz, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @ibook, @Ketchum, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @marropo, @Izuna, @redfloon, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @Ghoulcats, @AntivirusAndroid, @quilliper, @DreamingShad0ws, @Meloetta, @Zedling, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @professorpig, @CheshireCatUk1, @TalaTari, @DocMulligan, @Taiyou, @NuclearFudge, @FernCoyote, @Gallus, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Cheshly, @Cascarones, @kumoko, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @BrokenGems, @bioglitch, @RandomPurple, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Liluye, @Oodie, @Mudguts, @Fervanus, @Tiarana, @Apothecaria, @LilBlueSapling, @Journey, @luckless, @Tangaroa, @Beruga, @bryna, @Holi, @butcherbaby, @DracoLeo, @Shadowlugia711, @Archsage, @SparkleOfGold, @Hyenalope, @lynxedlight, @Felisaries, @Faileas, @Maricnnette, @Artgeekallday, @koujakward, @Peyp, @suncodex, @Nabesima, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @jr413, @Lunox, @Oria, @Ganymede, @Artichoke, @pretend, @rotdeer, @deep, @nika, @Ravenhearst, @wintercovers, @Shpee, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Anda, @batcrooks, @Skelisteri, @Apfelgriebs, @Wizjonerka, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @CrazyBat, @Kaial, @Mupfel, @Reignhart, @Cognitive, @Taiyou, @RainbowRay, @Moonpiebandit, @OwnedByCats, @cosmicConundrum, @Nanosaur, @mumtup, @Reptilia, @Jabberwocky09, @chronoimp, @warthog, @Zoroark, @valkyrian, @terato, @Incarnate, @Finne, @Cascarones, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @Sassicide, @bitmap, @JWayland, @Fokron, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @Ilesvia, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @Xaishi, @rabbitrage, @X3X, @Gaze, @KiwiSmoothie, @Karrikut, @Bumblesweet, @cactiiblossoms, @Jeevas, @Zukohere, @Starstalker, @andersbegabt, @Aeriel, @Shamu, @Kivovis, @caedis, @Calibris, @Kikatzu, @TheClassCalico, @MerlinMausi, @Sanati, @KingHarry, @RationalParanoia, @tnwl090, @TextbookHumor, @Khepri, @TheBluestJay, @LucidDreams, @Ky0n, @keyy, @Gratlanty, @Druzy, @Kobugi, @Cyrya, @Neurachem, @VioletChachki, @ChReb, @rattus, @NowViewing, @Mairon, @Naja, @techmess, @Kalvin, @ArcyN, @briteoctopus, @Limitless, @Choi, @keyy, @Vialheart, @Halua, @Blacklily, @Tiguidou, @Unika, @Cryfie, @deerfawn, @TheFortissima, @Druzy, @ribbonz, @PureSuicune, @Skelisteri, @Foxe, @Quickpaint, @WarriorSong, @PoisonNightshade, @Druzy, @PikaChan412, @Lemonsinasoup, @Osmodeus, @Pest, @Pandonkey, @Harana, @Fluoroantimonic, @TundraGhost, @dogma, @Mip, @Yiku, @KreepyKrawlies, @Drachenhort, @Fujo, @Lokke, @LavenderAmethyst, @selenomancy, @SepiaSenpai, @Naahva, @RinyshkaS, @Sommfi, @Eidos, @LeviathanDemon, @Fawniti, @precilla, @MissTea, @sunnyVista, @equive, @Archfiend, @Trollskog, @Eleventh, @Aviose, @serron, @gefrorenerzahn, @Bear, @Ebby172, @Spark, @RoyalLudroth, @Garados, @leeedea, @Restless, @ChaosSama, @Nakitra, @Tremble, @cobwebs, @2towels, @bedfordblack, @concept, @lela125, @mooncakefestival, @Marmite, @SuspiciousOrange, @Mariposas, @EmotionalTree, @BitterTea, @stanley, @SimFeetUnder, @dinaurian, @dinaurian, @meowmeowkazoo, @StealthNerd, @perytonfeathers, @Aberration, @Kaldwin, @Bufftuffandfluff, @Alarkota, @Nascargot, @Hakary, @Lilian, @Ikora, @apricotstarship, @Starcloud, @heathermoon, @SolEtLuna
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
Holy cow, please add me to your general pinglist!
Holy cow, please add me to your general pinglist!
0Xrg9Di.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40