Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LN Adornments | Reefglider and Fluffles!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
@Lokenosse Sending gems now! ^_^
@Lokenosse Sending gems now! ^_^
[quote=Flight Rising]Hello! This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records. Your Custom Skin order receipt # is '27077'.[/quote] c:
Flight Rising wrote:
Hello!

This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records.

Your Custom Skin order receipt # is '27077'.

c:
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse

Could you please put me on the list for the male tangled trickery accent? :)
@Lokenosse

Could you please put me on the list for the male tangled trickery accent? :)
rKs3Oe0.png
Water is another matter, has no direction but its own bright grace, runs through all imaginable colors, takes limpid lessons from stone, and in those functionings plays out the unrealized ambitions of the foam. - Pablo Neruda
soHC1Tw.png
@LadyKuro yep, added!
--
And as a side note, the first batch came in and I'm just about to send them out to everyone. c:
@LadyKuro yep, added!
--
And as a side note, the first batch came in and I'm just about to send them out to everyone. c:
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse

Hi! ^-^

I'd like a slot for Tangled Trickery M, please! ^-^

Thank you! ^-^
@Lokenosse

Hi! ^-^

I'd like a slot for Tangled Trickery M, please! ^-^

Thank you! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko added! c:
@PhoenixMiko added! c:
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse

Could I have a slot for Tangled Trickery M please? I'd also like to be on your general ping list as well ^.^
@Lokenosse

Could I have a slot for Tangled Trickery M please? I'd also like to be on your general ping list as well ^.^
ybwf4f9.gif
@JackalSmiler added to both! c: [color=transparent].[/color] ----- And I'll also put some close-ups of Venemollusc for anyone checking the back of the thread: [center][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/20351fc26ce17768498a25af67c2c753/tumblr_o3jmtvxhNl1usr9qzo4_r1_250.jpg[/img][color=transparent].[/color][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/85f45075e8dfa0cfb670e0e80e485218/tumblr_o3jmtvxhNl1usr9qzo5_r1_250.jpg[/img][color=transparent].[/color][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/b2ddb56e6d8ee241cec289eae1418c06/tumblr_o3jmtvxhNl1usr9qzo6_r1_250.jpg[/img] [/center]
@JackalSmiler added to both! c:

And I'll also put some close-ups of Venemollusc for anyone checking the back of the thread:
tumblr_o3jmtvxhNl1usr9qzo4_r1_250.jpg.tumblr_o3jmtvxhNl1usr9qzo5_r1_250.jpg.tumblr_o3jmtvxhNl1usr9qzo6_r1_250.jpg
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse I'd like a slot for Tangled Trickery M please.
@Lokenosse I'd like a slot for Tangled Trickery M please.
comet_ribbon.pngIN3qoA3.gifcEjsO1m.gifoJC4UAD.gifnight_sword.png
@Moofe added!
@Moofe added!
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif