Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LN Adornments | Reefglider and Fluffles!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
@Lokenosse Are you open to the idea of custom orders? I love your Tangled Trickery, but I really would like a Fae F version for my progen. If you're open to the idea, can I get an idea of pricing? Thank you for your time!
@Lokenosse Are you open to the idea of custom orders? I love your Tangled Trickery, but I really would like a Fae F version for my progen. If you're open to the idea, can I get an idea of pricing? Thank you for your time!
CXY0vSB.pngJdImn7O.gif AGIPEvc.png
@aricelis I am (Venemollusc in the second post is a semi-custom)! I haven't added a Customs section yet because I'm still working out the details; I'll send you a PM if interested, but pricing will probably be something like (for a one-off copy) blueprint + 500-1000G based on the prices I've seen around. c: [color=transparent].[/color] ----- [color=transparent].[/color] I've also added two new accents to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1767635#18039542]the second post[/url]: Peewee Plumage for female and male Skydancers. It's a bit soon after Trickery M but I'd been working on them to relax and they've ended up finished. [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/f608d6616722993afc413752841fb2ef/tumblr_o3tz23UDA41tkymwro1_250.jpg[/img][img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/64370ce236c1bea1f8356508261a28f0/tumblr_o3tz23UDA41tkymwro2_250.jpg[/img] @atinae @butcherbaby @JackalSmiler, pinging for new things!
@aricelis I am (Venemollusc in the second post is a semi-custom)! I haven't added a Customs section yet because I'm still working out the details; I'll send you a PM if interested, but pricing will probably be something like (for a one-off copy) blueprint + 500-1000G based on the prices I've seen around. c:
I've also added two new accents to the second post: Peewee Plumage for female and male Skydancers. It's a bit soon after Trickery M but I'd been working on them to relax and they've ended up finished.
tumblr_o3tz23UDA41tkymwro1_250.jpgtumblr_o3tz23UDA41tkymwro2_250.jpg

@atinae @butcherbaby @JackalSmiler, pinging for new things!
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse

Can I be added to both Peewee Plumage M and F?
@Lokenosse

Can I be added to both Peewee Plumage M and F?
ybwf4f9.gif
@JackalSmiler Mhm, added!
(Your avatar dragon and vista match perfectly, btw, well done :D)
@JackalSmiler Mhm, added!
(Your avatar dragon and vista match perfectly, btw, well done :D)
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse

Thanks for the compliment! I'm sure more than one person has clicked on me and been surprised at finding a Water lair instead of a Plague lair lol.
@Lokenosse

Thanks for the compliment! I'm sure more than one person has clicked on me and been surprised at finding a Water lair instead of a Plague lair lol.
ybwf4f9.gif
@Lokenosse

May I be added to both Peewee Plumage F and Peewee Plumage M? C:
@Lokenosse

May I be added to both Peewee Plumage F and Peewee Plumage M? C:
image.php?id=2463792&size=large&format=png&rev=1457411456.png
CLAN OF THE CHARGER

Hi there! Nice to meet you c:
image.php?id=2463777&size=large&format=png&rev=1457410261.png
@ivara Yep, you've been added! c:
@ivara Yep, you've been added! c:
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse, I'd like a slot for Tangled Trickery M please.
@Lokenosse, I'd like a slot for Tangled Trickery M please.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots You've been added!

(For the second round of Trickery M, I may send it to print after one or two more slots fill.)
@arcaneidolriots You've been added!

(For the second round of Trickery M, I may send it to print after one or two more slots fill.)
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@LadyKuro @PhoenixMiko @JackalSmiler @Moofe @arcaneidolriots I've decided to print this run of Tangled Trickery M with the five empty slots. Please send payment!
@LadyKuro @PhoenixMiko @JackalSmiler @Moofe @arcaneidolriots I've decided to print this run of Tangled Trickery M with the five empty slots. Please send payment!
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70