Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Clarity Accent -NEW-Spiked Daemon MCoatl
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@shayflayplays
Sure thing :D And you're most welcome.
@shayflayplays
Sure thing :D And you're most welcome.
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1366167][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url] Male Wildclaw Accent [b]Gilded Prince[/b] [u]Interest Check[/u] [size=2]Preorders will be 500 gems when I give the call :) You can withdraw interest at any time.[/size] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/79137cf26ce5b3acec1cc9d37be16a47/tumblr_nvkpgm5lEU1tk07cdo1_400.png[/img] Male Spiral Accent [b]Skeletal Serpent[/b] [u]PREORDER[/u] [size=2]500 gems per copy of the accent to preorder. Perfect for those horror noodles I'm sure everyone will want for Halloween :D Excess will be available on the AH for 600 gems if you miss the preorder.[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/BZCvLmc.png[/img] I apologise for any mispings. --- list snipped to avoid copying --- [size=2]Spiral Males were pinged. No gore requests were removed. Wildclaw Males were pinged. No interest check requests were removed. General list was pinged. No one was removed. [/center]
ZdkXYy5.png

Male Wildclaw Accent
Gilded Prince
Interest Check
Preorders will be 500 gems when I give the call :) You can withdraw interest at any time.

tumblr_nvkpgm5lEU1tk07cdo1_400.png

Male Spiral Accent
Skeletal Serpent
PREORDER
500 gems per copy of the accent to preorder. Perfect for those horror noodles I'm sure everyone will want for Halloween :D
Excess will be available on the AH for 600 gems if you miss the preorder.

BZCvLmc.png

I apologise for any mispings.

--- list snipped to avoid copying ---

Spiral Males were pinged. No gore requests were removed.

Wildclaw Males were pinged. No interest check requests were removed.

General list was pinged. No one was removed.

Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind
Ah, your Skeletal Serpent accent is amazing!
I was wondering if you take treasure as payment, or only gems?
@Claritywind
Ah, your Skeletal Serpent accent is amazing!
I was wondering if you take treasure as payment, or only gems?
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
@Asagi
Thank-you :)
Only gems for now, sorry. I might take treasure once the accent is actually published. I'm still in the process of saving up enough to buy the blueprints :P So gems are needed over treasure.
@Asagi
Thank-you :)
Only gems for now, sorry. I might take treasure once the accent is actually published. I'm still in the process of saving up enough to buy the blueprints :P So gems are needed over treasure.
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind
Thank you! I'm a bit short of gems right now, but I'll try to get enough soon-ish.
Could you please ping me in case there's another re run with treasure slots? thanks :)
@Claritywind
Thank you! I'm a bit short of gems right now, but I'll try to get enough soon-ish.
Could you please ping me in case there's another re run with treasure slots? thanks :)
@Asagi
Sure can :) I might accept preorder treasure slots towards the end, and just convert those to gems for the purposes of ordering the accent :P
So yes, I'll contact you again to give you a treasure preorder option when they open :)
@Asagi
Sure can :) I might accept preorder treasure slots towards the end, and just convert those to gems for the purposes of ordering the accent :P
So yes, I'll contact you again to give you a treasure preorder option when they open :)
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Lowkey @Draxia @chilope (keeping you updated) and @Asagi
I'm opening treasure slots for preorder on the Skeletal Serpent.
I'm very close to being able to afford the blueprints :) So thought to get you in as last-minute preorders before they go to full price.
The rate is 1:650 (what I'm buying gems at) so each slot would be 325k treasure.

Although if you're willing and able to pay in gems, I'd be greatly appreciative, since that would speed up the process :)
Mixed payments are also an option.

*edit*
I have currently got all the gems needed!
Blueprints have been bought and the submission is happening as you read this :)

However, since I pinged you guys not long before submitting the accent, I'm happy to accept preorder rates for you four, if you're still interested.
@Lowkey @Draxia @chilope (keeping you updated) and @Asagi
I'm opening treasure slots for preorder on the Skeletal Serpent.
I'm very close to being able to afford the blueprints :) So thought to get you in as last-minute preorders before they go to full price.
The rate is 1:650 (what I'm buying gems at) so each slot would be 325k treasure.

Although if you're willing and able to pay in gems, I'd be greatly appreciative, since that would speed up the process :)
Mixed payments are also an option.

*edit*
I have currently got all the gems needed!
Blueprints have been bought and the submission is happening as you read this :)

However, since I pinged you guys not long before submitting the accent, I'm happy to accept preorder rates for you four, if you're still interested.
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind
I'm sorry for the delay!
And yes, I'd love a copy. I'll send the treasure now, thank you :)
@Claritywind
I'm sorry for the delay!
And yes, I'd love a copy. I'll send the treasure now, thank you :)
@Asagi
No problem :D
Added you to the list.
I'll send you your copy of the accent once it arrives :)
@Asagi
No problem :D
Added you to the list.
I'll send you your copy of the accent once it arrives :)
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1366167][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url] [size=6]Interest Checks[/size] [i]As always, feel free to request previews on your dragons :) I am more than willing to oblige.[/i] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/787d80e81edcb33a3be745bd251b1898/tumblr_nvvvsuqnx11tk07cdo1_400.png[/img] [b]Beheadded[/b] Male Snapper Accent will cost 500 gems. I will give a call out to those on the preorder list. [img]http://i.imgur.com/8yBGNWE.png[/img] [b]Elemental Pixie Queens[/b] Female Imperials Accent will cost 500 gems. I will give a call out to those on the preorder list. -- General Ping List was pinged and snipped -- -- Snapper Male was pinged and snipped -- [i]Removed no gore requests[/i] -- Imperial Female was pinged and snipped -- [i]All 'no interest checks' were removed.[/i] Sorry if you did not wish to be pinged.
ZdkXYy5.png

Interest Checks
As always, feel free to request previews on your dragons :) I am more than willing to oblige.

tumblr_nvvvsuqnx11tk07cdo1_400.png
Beheadded

Male Snapper
Accent will cost 500 gems. I will give a call out to those on the preorder list.

8yBGNWE.png
Elemental Pixie Queens

Female Imperials
Accent will cost 500 gems. I will give a call out to those on the preorder list.

-- General Ping List was pinged and snipped --
-- Snapper Male was pinged and snipped --
Removed no gore requests
-- Imperial Female was pinged and snipped --

All 'no interest checks' were removed.

Sorry if you did not wish to be pinged.

Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop