Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Clarity Accent -NEW-Spiked Daemon MCoatl
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1366167][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url] [img]http://i.imgur.com/GHU5WPt.png[/img] [size=6][i]Chester[/i][/size] Male Imperial Accent 500 gems per copy [u]Interest Check[/u] I am more than happy to supply people with previews :) Just link me to your dragon and I'll throw the accent on for you. -- General ping list snipped -- -- Male Imperial ping list snipped -- Some extra previews from my own, and a friends, dragons :D [img]http://i.imgur.com/OWBbphj.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/gvmJ1uK.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/KXP2Tc9.png[/img]
ZdkXYy5.png

GHU5WPt.png
Chester

Male Imperial Accent

500 gems per copy

Interest Check

I am more than happy to supply people with previews :) Just link me to your dragon and I'll throw the accent on for you.

-- General ping list snipped --
-- Male Imperial ping list snipped --

Some extra previews from my own, and a friends, dragons :D

OWBbphj.pnggvmJ1uK.pngKXP2Tc9.png
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind
I don't have a dragon it would look. Good on, nor do I have the gems, but I just wanted to say that all of you accents look very nice!
@Claritywind
I don't have a dragon it would look. Good on, nor do I have the gems, but I just wanted to say that all of you accents look very nice!
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
@LordMalak
Aaah thank-you so much :D That really means a lot to me!
I was starting to get quire discouraged, since no one has said anything (not even if they think they're bad, WHY they're bad xD), so this means a lot :3 Thank-you so much.
@LordMalak
Aaah thank-you so much :D That really means a lot to me!
I was starting to get quire discouraged, since no one has said anything (not even if they think they're bad, WHY they're bad xD), so this means a lot :3 Thank-you so much.
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind
Ooooh, so pretty! If I had gems to spend, I'd snag a copy ;o;
Hope you can get some more interest, it deserves it!! :D
@Claritywind
Ooooh, so pretty! If I had gems to spend, I'd snag a copy ;o;
Hope you can get some more interest, it deserves it!! :D
@SakuraBlossom

'I didnt ask for your crap I'm blocking you for spam'?

First of all, Claritywind worked hard on their accents just like any other accent artist out there, it is very rude to insult their work like that.

They simply pinged from the GASP pinglist for their accent, you can just take yourself off the pinglist if you get so hot and bothered about being pinged for pinglists you are on. No need to be so vicious to artists, who ping from GASP all the time for accents. It's a very routine part of the skins and accents market, and it's very easy to just remove yourself from the pinglists, unless you don't have the skills required to delete your name from a spreadsheet :)
@SakuraBlossom

'I didnt ask for your crap I'm blocking you for spam'?

First of all, Claritywind worked hard on their accents just like any other accent artist out there, it is very rude to insult their work like that.

They simply pinged from the GASP pinglist for their accent, you can just take yourself off the pinglist if you get so hot and bothered about being pinged for pinglists you are on. No need to be so vicious to artists, who ping from GASP all the time for accents. It's a very routine part of the skins and accents market, and it's very easy to just remove yourself from the pinglists, unless you don't have the skills required to delete your name from a spreadsheet :)
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Lucatri When you remove your name and it still appears and you still get pings then you'll understand but you wont because you're happy to still get offered more items. I support people trying to sell their stuff as long as its to people who want it. I dont. I never asked and its too expensive to change my username when I used my freebie so I have every right to be a vicious as I want I'm only finishing my sales and then im leaving FR so im blocking you too because your pinging about this crap I didn't ask for and I dont need this to **** me off when Im trying to have a nice day. Go ahead and tell a mod too because I told one of them and they couldnt help only solution is blocking but not before I tell people I dont want it.
@Lucatri When you remove your name and it still appears and you still get pings then you'll understand but you wont because you're happy to still get offered more items. I support people trying to sell their stuff as long as its to people who want it. I dont. I never asked and its too expensive to change my username when I used my freebie so I have every right to be a vicious as I want I'm only finishing my sales and then im leaving FR so im blocking you too because your pinging about this crap I didn't ask for and I dont need this to **** me off when Im trying to have a nice day. Go ahead and tell a mod too because I told one of them and they couldnt help only solution is blocking but not before I tell people I dont want it.
DON'T PING ME UNLESS I STARTED THE THREAD
@Westtmd
Oh my gosh thank-you SO much!!!
*o* I'm so stupidly happy right now that you like the accent! Thank-you.
Gosh. I really really really want to express how happy I am, but without physically being able to jump on you and Malak to deliver hugs, I have no idea how! But thank-you :3 It means a lot.

@Lucatri
Thank-you for your support. I understand where Sakura is coming from, and I'm likely not the first person to ping them if their username is being added to lists without their permission. I can imagine it would get very annoying - and from their reply to you, it sounds like they're leaving FR anyways - so they don't want all the notifications.
I do not appreciate what Sakura is doing though.
It's a completely mean and unnessesary thing to do and say. If it annoys them, yeah block me, sure. But don't make a fuss about it on my thread in public.

(I'm also surprised that if someone blocks me, they're still able to post on my thread? I find that counter intuitive xD But whatever. Haha!)

But yes, thank-you for your support :) I didn't want to ping them again incase they either a) didn't get the ping due to me being blocked, therefore it's pointless, or b) just fuelling the flame! Haha :P
@Westtmd
Oh my gosh thank-you SO much!!!
*o* I'm so stupidly happy right now that you like the accent! Thank-you.
Gosh. I really really really want to express how happy I am, but without physically being able to jump on you and Malak to deliver hugs, I have no idea how! But thank-you :3 It means a lot.

@Lucatri
Thank-you for your support. I understand where Sakura is coming from, and I'm likely not the first person to ping them if their username is being added to lists without their permission. I can imagine it would get very annoying - and from their reply to you, it sounds like they're leaving FR anyways - so they don't want all the notifications.
I do not appreciate what Sakura is doing though.
It's a completely mean and unnessesary thing to do and say. If it annoys them, yeah block me, sure. But don't make a fuss about it on my thread in public.

(I'm also surprised that if someone blocks me, they're still able to post on my thread? I find that counter intuitive xD But whatever. Haha!)

But yes, thank-you for your support :) I didn't want to ping them again incase they either a) didn't get the ping due to me being blocked, therefore it's pointless, or b) just fuelling the flame! Haha :P
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@chilope, @Lowkey, @Draxia You guys were previously interested :D So, I thought to let you know that Skeletal Serpent is now available!!!! [item=Accent: Skeletal Serpent] Price is 500 gems through this thread :) Will be listed on the AH for 550 gems though, if you're impatient :P
@chilope, @Lowkey, @Draxia

You guys were previously interested :D So, I thought to let you know that Skeletal Serpent is now available!!!!
Accent: Skeletal Serpent

Price is 500 gems through this thread :) Will be listed on the AH for 550 gems though, if you're impatient :P
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
^
^
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind Hello! :) Now I´d like to buy one copy of Your Skeletal Serpent ,if that´s possible. ^_^
@Claritywind Hello! :) Now I´d like to buy one copy of Your Skeletal Serpent ,if that´s possible. ^_^
Tsig22A.png
Tsig22B.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20