Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | DF's Shop: Snap Tusks M slots open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Welcome to Darkfeather's Accents and Skins!

This all started with someone commissioning me for a set of Snapper tusks and so I've decided to open up shop!

If you would like to commission me, please PM and we can set something up! I do both accents and skins and while I don't have very many examples right now, you can view my Deviantart gallery at darkfeather.deviantart.com to get an idea of what I can do. Or you can just ask! If you want a skin or accent made especially just for you and do not want other copies sold in this shop then please let me know! If you do not specify I will assume you don't care and will thus make more copies to sell at my discretion.

Rules

- All Flight Rising rules apply. -
- You may resell skins and accents. -
- I take treasure and gems. Ratio is 1:1000 -
- I require payment when I have the accent/skin available and within' 24 hours of pinging interested parties. -
- If you need more time for payment then please let me know. I'll hold for 48 hours. -
- If payment is not received, they will go to someone else. -
Welcome to Darkfeather's Accents and Skins!

This all started with someone commissioning me for a set of Snapper tusks and so I've decided to open up shop!

If you would like to commission me, please PM and we can set something up! I do both accents and skins and while I don't have very many examples right now, you can view my Deviantart gallery at darkfeather.deviantart.com to get an idea of what I can do. Or you can just ask! If you want a skin or accent made especially just for you and do not want other copies sold in this shop then please let me know! If you do not specify I will assume you don't care and will thus make more copies to sell at my discretion.

Rules

- All Flight Rising rules apply. -
- You may resell skins and accents. -
- I take treasure and gems. Ratio is 1:1000 -
- I require payment when I have the accent/skin available and within' 24 hours of pinging interested parties. -
- If you need more time for payment then please let me know. I'll hold for 48 hours. -
- If payment is not received, they will go to someone else. -
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
[center][u][b]Accents[/b][/u] [skin=9802] - Snap Tusks M [b]Availability:[/b] None [b]Price:[/b] 450 gems [b]Reserve List: [/b] 1. - Velsim 2. - kkertas 3. - acorncap 4. - 5. - 6. - 7. - 8. - 9. - 10. - [skin=9852] Snap Tusks F [b]Availability:[/b] None [b]Price:[/b] 450 gems [b]Reserve List: [/b] Now taking reservations! 1. - gealbhan 2. - 3. - 4. - 5. - 6. - 7. - 8. - 9. - 10. - [skin=11439] - The Void [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10940026] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/109401/10940026_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Availability:[/b] None - Taking Reserves! [b]Price:[/b] 500 gems [b]Reserve List: [/b] 1. - 2. - 3. - 4. - 5. - 6. - 7. - 8. - 9. - 10. - [skin=12809] - The Void M [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15030444] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150305/15030444_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Availability:[/b] None - Taking Reserves! [b]Price:[/b] 500 gems [b]Reserve List: [/b] 1. - nightfalljay 2. - Moonlace 3. - 4. - 5. - 6. - 7. - 8. - 9. - 10. - If you are interested in a accent/skin that is not available and is open for reserves, then please post to be placed on the list! Once I have enough gems/interest, I will get the skin/accent made! [/center]
Accents

- Snap Tusks M

Availability: None
Price: 450 gems
Reserve List:
1. - Velsim
2. - kkertas
3. - acorncap
4. -
5. -
6. -
7. -
8. -
9. -
10. -

Snap Tusks F

Availability: None
Price: 450 gems
Reserve List: Now taking reservations!
1. - gealbhan
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. -
7. -
8. -
9. -
10. -

- The Void

10940026_350.png

Availability: None - Taking Reserves!
Price: 500 gems
Reserve List:
1. -
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. -
7. -
8. -
9. -
10. -

- The Void M

15030444_350.png

Availability: None - Taking Reserves!
Price: 500 gems
Reserve List:
1. - nightfalljay
2. - Moonlace
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. -
7. -
8. -
9. -
10. -

If you are interested in a accent/skin that is not available and is open for reserves, then please post to be placed on the list! Once I have enough gems/interest, I will get the skin/accent made!
SKINS

SKINS

Ping Lists

If an accent/skin is not available you can be placed on a pinglist for when it is! If you wish to be placed on a ping list then please post with a request!

A reserve automatically puts you on a ping list for the accent/skin you are wanting.

Snap Tusks
@Puzzbeef @ArtsyChap @Chinapiggy

Snapper Accents/Skins
@Puzzbeef @ArtsyChap @SerpentineSage

The Void
@Kalineh @Kayle @Niharike

The Void M
@articsocean

General Ping List
@Puzzbeef @Dovefire @Niharike @scribblingface @itarille
Ping Lists

If an accent/skin is not available you can be placed on a pinglist for when it is! If you wish to be placed on a ping list then please post with a request!

A reserve automatically puts you on a ping list for the accent/skin you are wanting.

Snap Tusks
@Puzzbeef @ArtsyChap @Chinapiggy

Snapper Accents/Skins
@Puzzbeef @ArtsyChap @SerpentineSage

The Void
@Kalineh @Kayle @Niharike

The Void M
@articsocean

General Ping List
@Puzzbeef @Dovefire @Niharike @scribblingface @itarille
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Now Open!
Now Open!
@puzzbeef @dovefire @chinapiggy

You guys might be interested. :3
@puzzbeef @dovefire @chinapiggy

You guys might be interested. :3
@Darkfeather

Keep me on that ping list! When I have the $$$ I am so ordering more!
@Darkfeather

Keep me on that ping list! When I have the $$$ I am so ordering more!
ihOGJoH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21