Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 441 442 443 444 445 ... 1132 1133
heya!! would a skin like this be okay, or does it change the species too much? [img]http://puu.sh/ALkes/ae72e57412.png[/img] its a quickish mockup painted on top of the imp and then lowered to 70%ish opacity, although if it were given ok id do it properly on the accent layers, meaning the shading layers n stuff would show better! :0c edit // i dont know exactly if this is the right place to ask this,,,sdfhmn sorry!! please redirect me if so ;_;
heya!! would a skin like this be okay, or does it change the species too much?

ae72e57412.png

its a quickish mockup painted on top of the imp and then lowered to 70%ish opacity, although if it were given ok id do it properly on the accent layers, meaning the shading layers n stuff would show better! :0c

edit // i dont know exactly if this is the right place to ask this,,,sdfhmn sorry!! please redirect me if so ;_;
86d5c6fcac.png
@TxTiger
40 copies of The Ritual
45 copies of Yes | No
35 copies of Good Bye
40 copies of The Sins of the Doctor

@Skylurk submission posts on contest entry threads can be edited and updated up to the contest deadline. After that point the thread is locked and no further changes can be made.

@Yftm It was submitted as EyewingFalcon. If you want, you can wait until it goes through the queue and then just request a name change here.

@omnoms We don't provide pre-approvals in the forum for skin queue submissions. When we judge skins, we're mainly checking to see if we can clearly and easily see the original lines and shadows. Be careful with how light you make the original lineart and shadow layers on parts of your design before you submit.
@TxTiger
40 copies of The Ritual
45 copies of Yes | No
35 copies of Good Bye
40 copies of The Sins of the Doctor

@Skylurk submission posts on contest entry threads can be edited and updated up to the contest deadline. After that point the thread is locked and no further changes can be made.

@Yftm It was submitted as EyewingFalcon. If you want, you can wait until it goes through the queue and then just request a name change here.

@omnoms We don't provide pre-approvals in the forum for skin queue submissions. When we judge skins, we're mainly checking to see if we can clearly and easily see the original lines and shadows. Be careful with how light you make the original lineart and shadow layers on parts of your design before you submit.
@Amenen You can not submit recolors of winning contest entries.
@Amenen You can not submit recolors of winning contest entries.
@SuburbanSamurai thank you. Please cancel my order #48828.
@SuburbanSamurai thank you. Please cancel my order #48828.
XeQCDpX.png dGRijBP.png Scary Tales XqpChA9.png QQ4owW7.png
@SuburbanSamurai maybe its not your question but Im not sure where else to ask, sorry. When does winers of contest get their prises (gems and blueprint)? At the end of Jubilee? Asking bcs got nothing yet.
@SuburbanSamurai maybe its not your question but Im not sure where else to ask, sorry. When does winers of contest get their prises (gems and blueprint)? At the end of Jubilee? Asking bcs got nothing yet.
@Amenen I'm not sure, I'm not the one who sends out the prizes. It seems to take at least a week before the prizes go out, but I don't have a definitive answer. They do eventually get sent out, though.
@Amenen I'm not sure, I'm not the one who sends out the prizes. It seems to take at least a week before the prizes go out, but I don't have a definitive answer. They do eventually get sent out, though.
@SuburbanSamurai thank you! Sorry for bothering =)
@SuburbanSamurai thank you! Sorry for bothering =)
@SuburbanSamurai Hello. I have some questions about the skin. I know that it looks a bit dark, but I'm not sure if it can be accepted. If not, I will continue to modify it. [img]http://i65.tinypic.com/263ya6v.jpg[/img] [img]http://i65.tinypic.com/33axcsj.jpg[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai

Hello. I have some questions about the skin. I know that it looks a bit dark, but I'm not sure if it can be accepted. If not, I will continue to modify it.

263ya6v.jpg

33axcsj.jpg
image.gif
@AirSwallow We don't provide pre-approvals in the forum for skin queue submissions. When we judge skins, we're mainly checking to see if we can clearly and easily see the original lines and shadows. I did notice that this is not a PNG format, and there seems to be a thin line along the right side of the canvas, be sure to correct those before resubmitting.
@AirSwallow We don't provide pre-approvals in the forum for skin queue submissions. When we judge skins, we're mainly checking to see if we can clearly and easily see the original lines and shadows. I did notice that this is not a PNG format, and there seems to be a thin line along the right side of the canvas, be sure to correct those before resubmitting.
@SuburbanSamurai

When I upload the picture, it is still a PNG without the strange line. I thought I should change the picture host. Sorry to bother you
@SuburbanSamurai

When I upload the picture, it is still a PNG without the strange line. I thought I should change the picture host. Sorry to bother you
image.gif
1 2 ... 441 442 443 444 445 ... 1132 1133