Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 439 440 441 442 443 ... 1137 1138
@AquaSoars You can find tutorials for measuring accent coverage at these links for both Photoshop and GIMP. But at a glance, it's pretty clearly over 31%.

@quatervois Thank you.
@AquaSoars You can find tutorials for measuring accent coverage at these links for both Photoshop and GIMP. But at a glance, it's pretty clearly over 31%.

@quatervois Thank you.
@SuburbanSamurai [quote]"If you hold Shift and select both the Ink Clip and Shadow Clip layers, you can then hit ctrl+alt+G to clip those layers to the Accent Goes Here layer (or select the layers and go Layers/Create Clipping Mask). This will clip the shadow and lineart layers to your design without you having to erase anything."[/quote] This is what you said for using Photoshop CC, but what about Paint Shop Pro? I can't find anything for creating a clipping mask or anything. :(
@SuburbanSamurai
Quote:
"If you hold Shift and select both the Ink Clip and Shadow Clip layers, you can then hit ctrl+alt+G to clip those layers to the Accent Goes Here layer (or select the layers and go Layers/Create Clipping Mask). This will clip the shadow and lineart layers to your design without you having to erase anything."
This is what you said for using Photoshop CC, but what about Paint Shop Pro? I can't find anything for creating a clipping mask or anything. :(
bAMdmKk.png
just letting you know, Order #48692 is the same accent as C: idk if saying here makes a difference to anything, but just in case the second printing gets a different id number or something ^-^

thanks!
just letting you know, Order #48692 is the same accent as C: idk if saying here makes a difference to anything, but just in case the second printing gets a different id number or something ^-^

thanks!
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@AquaSoars
I dont know how to do the thing in your art program but it looks definitely well over 30% . in my experience, the full wings being covered on wildclaws is over 50% in itself
@AquaSoars
I dont know how to do the thing in your art program but it looks definitely well over 30% . in my experience, the full wings being covered on wildclaws is over 50% in itself
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@SuburbanSamurai I submitted a ticket for this a long time ago but it seems nothing has been done so I'll post the same here:
I submitted this accent as "Orange duo lava lamp Bog F" but the F got cut out. If it doesn't fit in the name, could the bog be taken out too leaving it to be just "Orange duo lava lamp"

Thanks!
@SuburbanSamurai I submitted a ticket for this a long time ago but it seems nothing has been done so I'll post the same here:
I submitted this accent as "Orange duo lava lamp Bog F" but the F got cut out. If it doesn't fit in the name, could the bog be taken out too leaving it to be just "Orange duo lava lamp"

Thanks!
MEQCNLU_o.png
@Feral71 Unfortunately I don't have Paint Shop Pro. I googled, and found:

Auto Selection tool — lets you create a smart selection by enclosing an image area in a rectangle that automatically snaps to the edges it detects.

Theoretically, you can use the Auto Selection Tool to select all the pixels on your design layer. Then you can reverse that selection, and delete the excess pixels that exceed the bounds of your design. That's essentially what the clipping masks would be doing anyway.

@Reefknot Thank you for the notification, although it shouldn't be necessary as we do check the entries. But if you have received a duplicate design with a different ID number, please let us know in the forum, and we can fix that. It's simply a matter of deleting out the duplicate skin and sending you replacement copies with the original ID number.

@Miduana The name is updated. I'm sorry we skipped over your original request for a name change. If an unreasonable amount of time passes and you're concerned your request was overlooked, don't feel any pressure to @ again. Skin names can support up to 32 characters, which includes the 'Skin: ' and 'Accent: ' designation at the beginning.

@Feral71 Unfortunately I don't have Paint Shop Pro. I googled, and found:

Auto Selection tool — lets you create a smart selection by enclosing an image area in a rectangle that automatically snaps to the edges it detects.

Theoretically, you can use the Auto Selection Tool to select all the pixels on your design layer. Then you can reverse that selection, and delete the excess pixels that exceed the bounds of your design. That's essentially what the clipping masks would be doing anyway.

@Reefknot Thank you for the notification, although it shouldn't be necessary as we do check the entries. But if you have received a duplicate design with a different ID number, please let us know in the forum, and we can fix that. It's simply a matter of deleting out the duplicate skin and sending you replacement copies with the original ID number.

@Miduana The name is updated. I'm sorry we skipped over your original request for a name change. If an unreasonable amount of time passes and you're concerned your request was overlooked, don't feel any pressure to @ again. Skin names can support up to 32 characters, which includes the 'Skin: ' and 'Accent: ' designation at the beginning.

@SuburbanSamurai

Thank you so much! I even tried looking it up on the PSP website and couldn't find anything. <3 You are a lifesaver!
@SuburbanSamurai

Thank you so much! I even tried looking it up on the PSP website and couldn't find anything. <3 You are a lifesaver!
bAMdmKk.png
@SuburbanSamurai Would I be able to update accent#26830 to this [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/754bd41c95259913247a3d8bde7c495d/tumblr_pajjemIJg81w60qy4o1_400.png[/img] only edits are the brightness of the lantern, it appears washed out as it is currently
@SuburbanSamurai Would I be able to update accent#26830 to this

tumblr_pajjemIJg81w60qy4o1_400.png

only edits are the brightness of the lantern, it appears washed out as it is currently
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@SuburbanSamurai hey! just noticed that the icon for

is actually a wildclaw male, not a tundra male. it’s nothing huge (I wasn’t even the one who noticed it first) but just thought I’d mention it here if it can be fixed! thanks!
@SuburbanSamurai hey! just noticed that the icon for

is actually a wildclaw male, not a tundra male. it’s nothing huge (I wasn’t even the one who noticed it first) but just thought I’d mention it here if it can be fixed! thanks!
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
@SuburbanSamurai i was wondering what the status of order #48556 is right now? i noticed several skins/accents that were much later in the queue got through
@SuburbanSamurai i was wondering what the status of order #48556 is right now? i noticed several skins/accents that were much later in the queue got through
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» slow to reply sometimes, don't hesitate to re-ping/pm
» pixel by
1 2 ... 439 440 441 442 443 ... 1137 1138