Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 443 444 445 446 447 ... 1138 1139
@SuburbanSamurai
Hey! I just wanted to ask, I again submitted a skin that were printed already, now with number #49074. Is there any chance to approve it faster? thank you!
@SuburbanSamurai
Hey! I just wanted to ask, I again submitted a skin that were printed already, now with number #49074. Is there any chance to approve it faster? thank you!
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
@@SuburbanSamurai I changed my username from quatervois to paxx, and would like that to be reflected on order #49094 ! thank you !
@@SuburbanSamurai I changed my username from quatervois to paxx, and would like that to be reflected on order #49094 ! thank you !
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@suburbansamurai Is this acceptable? I don't want a fifth denial in my mail. As frustrating as it is for all of us. :') [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/f81c/f/2018/184/a/3/coelum350_by_dragonnmr-dcg5zxx.png[/img]
@suburbansamurai Is this acceptable? I don't want a fifth denial in my mail. As frustrating as it is for all of us. :')

coelum350_by_dragonnmr-dcg5zxx.png
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@Neurachem The username is updated.

@Kizmetto Do you want me to add an apostrophe to the skin's name in the database?

@paxx The username is updated on your skins. When the skin is approved, it'll be with the new username.

@dragonNMR It's fine, let me know when you resubmit the design.
@Neurachem The username is updated.

@Kizmetto Do you want me to add an apostrophe to the skin's name in the database?

@paxx The username is updated on your skins. When the skin is approved, it'll be with the new username.

@dragonNMR It's fine, let me know when you resubmit the design.
@SuburbanSamurai Awesome! I submitted once more, #49137. Thank you.

Edit: if it's not too much trouble, we would appreciate it if skin has the icon placement like the other three. :D As always, thank you both for your hard work!
@SuburbanSamurai Awesome! I submitted once more, #49137. Thank you.

Edit: if it's not too much trouble, we would appreciate it if skin has the icon placement like the other three. :D As always, thank you both for your hard work!
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@suburbansamurai i would love that, yes please! thank you for doing this.
@suburbansamurai i would love that, yes please! thank you for doing this.
@SuburbanSamurai @madsniper skin #27028 was accepted, but I never got the prints nor the refund back- can I get a double check on the status of that accent? thank you
@SuburbanSamurai @madsniper skin #27028 was accepted, but I never got the prints nor the refund back- can I get a double check on the status of that accent? thank you
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@SuburbanSamurai You didn't replied to me...?
@SuburbanSamurai You didn't replied to me...?
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
@Kizmetto The name is updated.

@fenmori It looks like I accidentally rejected it instead of accepting it. Check your hoard and see if the 5 Accent Blueprint was returned (it should have gone back to your hoard automatically). Then resubmit the design and let me know, I'll fill the order.

@RiavaCornelia Sorry, there is still a waiting period. although your skin will be processed faster now that it has been accepted.
@Kizmetto The name is updated.

@fenmori It looks like I accidentally rejected it instead of accepting it. Check your hoard and see if the 5 Accent Blueprint was returned (it should have gone back to your hoard automatically). Then resubmit the design and let me know, I'll fill the order.

@RiavaCornelia Sorry, there is still a waiting period. although your skin will be processed faster now that it has been accepted.
@SuburbanSamurai @madsniper
Hello! I have just received a skin for guardian females that was put on the guardian male base!
@SuburbanSamurai @madsniper
Hello! I have just received a skin for guardian females that was put on the guardian male base!
new_signature_sivec_by_akesari-dc0wdjo.png
Formerly Akesari
She | Her

Accent Shop
Art Shop
Fest Adopt Shop
Hatchery
1 2 ... 443 444 445 446 447 ... 1138 1139