Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 408 409 410 411 412 ... 1132 1133
@suburbansamurai

Hi. I want to cancel the Custom Skin Order #46032 because of the image problem.
Would you return the blueprint pack to me?
@suburbansamurai

Hi. I want to cancel the Custom Skin Order #46032 because of the image problem.
Would you return the blueprint pack to me?
fE4P7i7.png + ART + ACCENT&SKIN +
+ DA + TH +
always looking for double white G1
I entered a skin into the Trickmurk contest, but I don’t know how to make the image 360px...
I entered a skin into the Trickmurk contest, but I don’t know how to make the image 360px...
she/her
+0 fr time
@Cloudburst2586 What art program are you using to make your skin design? They do need to be submitted at 350x350px.
@Cloudburst2586 What art program are you using to make your skin design? They do need to be submitted at 350x350px.
nevermind! minor mistake on my behalf. :)
nevermind! minor mistake on my behalf. :)
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
@SuburbanSamurai @madsniper I messed up, could order #46073 please be cancelled? And I also want to thank you guys for making these two icons similar, they look awesome! <3

@SuburbanSamurai @madsniper I messed up, could order #46073 please be cancelled? And I also want to thank you guys for making these two icons similar, they look awesome! <3

@SuburbanSamurai Hello Suburban would you please tell me if this skydancer accent is above the 30 percent? I used to have photoshop but unfortunately I don't anymore so I can't really check the traditional way. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/64e8/f/2018/044/1/5/the_chesire_cat_by_missymona-dc33eph.png[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai Hello Suburban would you please tell me if this skydancer accent is above the 30 percent? I used to have photoshop but unfortunately I don't anymore so I can't really check the traditional way.

the_chesire_cat_by_missymona-dc33eph.png
@Evanescense I'm glad you appreciate the icons although keep in mind that we don't go back and review previous icons, so if you submit a recolor of a design in the future, there's no guarantee the icon will match up.

@Monako At a glance, it looks under 30%. If you no longer have a version of Photoshop, you can also use the histogram tool in GIMP (a free art program) to measure accent coverage using this tutorial.
@Evanescense I'm glad you appreciate the icons although keep in mind that we don't go back and review previous icons, so if you submit a recolor of a design in the future, there's no guarantee the icon will match up.

@Monako At a glance, it looks under 30%. If you no longer have a version of Photoshop, you can also use the histogram tool in GIMP (a free art program) to measure accent coverage using this tutorial.
@SuburbanSamurai that's understandable since you guys get a lot of skins! Though I am gonna have to bother you guys again, I've changed username from Evanescense to Ravenhearst since it caused some problems, could my skin tooltips please be updated to current username? ; v ;
@SuburbanSamurai that's understandable since you guys get a lot of skins! Though I am gonna have to bother you guys again, I've changed username from Evanescense to Ravenhearst since it caused some problems, could my skin tooltips please be updated to current username? ; v ;
@SuburbanSamurai Hiya! This skin has the male Imperial icon , would it be possible to have it changed to the female one please? Could the name also be changed to hunter of a single arrow? (just a lowercase version of the current name)
Thank you! ;v;
@SuburbanSamurai Hiya! This skin has the male Imperial icon , would it be possible to have it changed to the female one please? Could the name also be changed to hunter of a single arrow? (just a lowercase version of the current name)
Thank you! ;v;
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
@Ravenhearst The name is updated.

@Alive The icon and name are updated.
@Ravenhearst The name is updated.

@Alive The icon and name are updated.
1 2 ... 408 409 410 411 412 ... 1132 1133