Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 406 407 408 409 410 ... 1138 1139
@suburbansamurai

Hey there, I've accidentally submitted an extra run of something and I was wondering if it was possible for me to send you all the copies and be refunded a blueprint?
@suburbansamurai

Hey there, I've accidentally submitted an extra run of something and I was wondering if it was possible for me to send you all the copies and be refunded a blueprint?
tumblr_o131tlLtNf1rr1ugto1_r1_500.gif

@Dis For now you'll have to work around it, unfortunately. The site admins are aware of the discrepancy.

@limeypie The database itself can't recognize those special characters, standard keyboard characters are its limit.

@necrophades Sure, PM me the extra skins. If you have the original order #, that would be helpful too, although not necessary.
@Dis For now you'll have to work around it, unfortunately. The site admins are aware of the discrepancy.

@limeypie The database itself can't recognize those special characters, standard keyboard characters are its limit.

@necrophades Sure, PM me the extra skins. If you have the original order #, that would be helpful too, although not necessary.
@SuburbanSamurai

I lost the png for this skin but I'd like to do another run of it- is there any way it could be recovered?

Edit: Figured it out thanks to some super helpful DMs!
@SuburbanSamurai

I lost the png for this skin but I'd like to do another run of it- is there any way it could be recovered?

Edit: Figured it out thanks to some super helpful DMs!
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
@suburbansamurai @madsniper

Hello! I just received copies of the following accent:

But it's named after my username. Could its name perhaps be changed to Prophet's Attire?
@suburbansamurai @madsniper

Hello! I just received copies of the following accent:

But it's named after my username. Could its name perhaps be changed to Prophet's Attire?
sig135_by_dingobreath-dcq7po1.png
@Rest The name is fixed.
@Rest The name is fixed.
@SuburbanSamurai I made a mistake on one of my submissions and wanna have it rejected, but I can't remember which order it's in. > < If you can reject the one called "A Gathering of Lies", should be either 45871 or 45898. Thank you.
@SuburbanSamurai I made a mistake on one of my submissions and wanna have it rejected, but I can't remember which order it's in. > < If you can reject the one called "A Gathering of Lies", should be either 45871 or 45898. Thank you.
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
@suburbansamurai Hi I recently submitted and I see that my title was too long. Is there any chance you could rename it to "K - Dimensional Rift M F"? Thanks bunches! I really appreciate the help!
@suburbansamurai Hi I recently submitted and I see that my title was too long. Is there any chance you could rename it to "K - Dimensional Rift M F"? Thanks bunches! I really appreciate the help!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris The name is updated.
@Kymris The name is updated.
@SuburbanSamurai Thank you so much!
@SuburbanSamurai Thank you so much!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@suburbansamurai; please cancel order #45919
@suburbansamurai; please cancel order #45919
1 2 ... 406 407 408 409 410 ... 1138 1139