Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 387 388 389 390 391 ... 1132 1133
@SuburbanSamurai Thank you! Am I allowed to PM you a question about a previously declined skin or should I do it here?
@SuburbanSamurai Thank you! Am I allowed to PM you a question about a previously declined skin or should I do it here?
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@Autopilot Either is fine.
@Autopilot Either is fine.
@SuburbanSamurai
Hi, sorry to bother! I made a silly mistake and got the name of an accent I had submitted before mixed up. It's the same art file and I only just realised what I did as I got the copies back under a new accent number – is it possible to get this fixed? No huge issue if not xD

The original/correct one

@SuburbanSamurai
Hi, sorry to bother! I made a silly mistake and got the name of an accent I had submitted before mixed up. It's the same art file and I only just realised what I did as I got the copies back under a new accent number – is it possible to get this fixed? No huge issue if not xD

The original/correct one

@Micheru PM me the new version. I'll send you copies of the old #ID and delete the duplicate entry from the site.
@Micheru PM me the new version. I'll send you copies of the old #ID and delete the duplicate entry from the site.
@suburbansamurai; which flowers specifically were the issue for submission 44085
@suburbansamurai; which flowers specifically were the issue for submission 44085
@daintyboots Any that fall directly on top of original lines and shadows. The heavy details in the design obscure them. We want to be able to clearly see the contours of the original shadow layer on the design.
@daintyboots Any that fall directly on top of original lines and shadows. The heavy details in the design obscure them. We want to be able to clearly see the contours of the original shadow layer on the design.
@SuburbanSamurai Hi! This morning I submitted accent #44178, but I just realized that I forgot to delete a few small bits that are outside the dragon base. Could you just cancel it so I can delete those and resubmit? Thanks!
@SuburbanSamurai Hi! This morning I submitted accent #44178, but I just realized that I forgot to delete a few small bits that are outside the dragon base. Could you just cancel it so I can delete those and resubmit? Thanks!
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
Hello,
I Don't know if I should post this here but I accidentally bought a wrong blueprint pack... Now not that I only bought the wrong pack I also clicked the button twice and now I have the wrong pack 2 times! ;-;

Can maybe someone help me? :/
Hello,
I Don't know if I should post this here but I accidentally bought a wrong blueprint pack... Now not that I only bought the wrong pack I also clicked the button twice and now I have the wrong pack 2 times! ;-;

Can maybe someone help me? :/
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@SuburbanSamurai

Hello! So sorry to bother but I screwed up the accent character limit.
When you have a moment, could you please change:

To King of Burning Wastes?

Thank you and sorry for the trouble!
@SuburbanSamurai

Hello! So sorry to bother but I screwed up the accent character limit.
When you have a moment, could you please change:

To King of Burning Wastes?

Thank you and sorry for the trouble!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon

Just realized that this has an accent icon instead of a skin icon. Would it be possible to fix after so long? Thanks.

Just realized that this has an accent icon instead of a skin icon. Would it be possible to fix after so long? Thanks.
1 2 ... 387 388 389 390 391 ... 1132 1133