Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 388 389 390 391 392 ... 1137 1138
@Kaial The name is updated.

@Piney The icon has been fixed.
@Kaial The name is updated.

@Piney The icon has been fixed.
Thanks so much!
Thanks so much!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper
Hi, I'm so sorry to bother but I realised that I forgot to save my accent with transparent background. Can you please cancel order #44258 for me? Thank you.
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper
Hi, I'm so sorry to bother but I realised that I forgot to save my accent with transparent background. Can you please cancel order #44258 for me? Thank you.
tumblr_p17b0efkpB1tto8d0o1_400.png
can you please cancel my order #44254 and order #44255? i forgot to delete some things outside of the dragon base, so i need to resubmit.

also, i wasn't sure if this would be a skin or an accent given it has some transparent coverage:

(image redacted)

would it be possible for this to be an accent, or do i need to submit it as a skin?

thank you!!
can you please cancel my order #44254 and order #44255? i forgot to delete some things outside of the dragon base, so i need to resubmit.

also, i wasn't sure if this would be a skin or an accent given it has some transparent coverage:

(image redacted)

would it be possible for this to be an accent, or do i need to submit it as a skin?

thank you!!
xKjfHb3.png
@retrobird Here's a Photoshop Tutorial and GIMP Tutorial for measuring coverage. I'd recommend running through the one that's most applicable to you. If any parts of those instructions are confusing, feel free to post here or PM me with questions.
@retrobird Here's a Photoshop Tutorial and GIMP Tutorial for measuring coverage. I'd recommend running through the one that's most applicable to you. If any parts of those instructions are confusing, feel free to post here or PM me with questions.
@SuburbanSamurai
thank you!
@SuburbanSamurai
thank you!
xKjfHb3.png
@SuburbanSamurai hello! i just received my copies of skincent #24924 - but the roses turned out more orange than i and the commissioner anticipated. can the art please be switched out to this? tysm! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b5f2/f/2017/332/5/f/skycustsmallred_by_linsaangs-dbv5fz2.png[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai hello! i just received my copies of skincent #24924 - but the roses turned out more orange than i and the commissioner anticipated. can the art please be switched out to this? tysm!
skycustsmallred_by_linsaangs-dbv5fz2.png
SIGNATURE3.png
@SuburbanSamurai Please forgive me for disturbing you. I mistook the wrong PNG Could you in this skin to replace the image with this one ? I mistakenly sent it without transparency. [skin=24927] [img]http://picua.org/img/2017-11/29/42ia21hor1p3hi6a1jwp42768.png[/img] In the rest they are identical Thank you so much for your work.
@SuburbanSamurai

Please forgive me for disturbing you.
I mistook the wrong PNG
Could you in this skin to replace the image with this one ?
I mistakenly sent it without transparency.

42ia21hor1p3hi6a1jwp42768.png

In the rest they are identical
Thank you so much for your work.
DRnTnhy.png
@SuburbanSamurai Hi! I recently got my copies of 24935 back, but they seem more washed out/desaturated than i intended on actual dragons- could I get the image updated to this? [img]https://i.imgur.com/YkNGJUx.png[/img] thank you!
@SuburbanSamurai Hi! I recently got my copies of 24935 back, but they seem more washed out/desaturated than i intended on actual dragons- could I get the image updated to this?

YkNGJUx.png

thank you!
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@Viverridae @TalaTari @fenmori The designs are updated.
@Viverridae @TalaTari @fenmori The designs are updated.
1 2 ... 388 389 390 391 392 ... 1137 1138