Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~astromantic accents [closed]
1 2 ... 238 239 240 241 242 ... 306 307
@cosmo hi there! I'd like to be added to the reprint ping lists for both male and female Prism and male and female Starlight Destiny accents!
@cosmo hi there! I'd like to be added to the reprint ping lists for both male and female Prism and male and female Starlight Destiny accents!
uosXLi2.png{fr +3}
@cosmo

Could I be added to the Bright Patch SPF pinglist?
@cosmo

Could I be added to the Bright Patch SPF pinglist?
tumblr_pjeliu7Vc01snhoubo2_250.pngtumblr_pjeliu7Vc01snhoubo1_100.giftumblr_pjejcx31EX1snhoubo9_100.png
@Alphazi
i'm not sure what you mean by a track, but you can view the reprint list from the links in the third post down(click on the images), if that's what you mean! there's already two people on the list, so i'll add you as well. n.n

@hiei @AlwaysD2

added!! :^)
@Alphazi
i'm not sure what you mean by a track, but you can view the reprint list from the links in the third post down(click on the images), if that's what you mean! there's already two people on the list, so i'll add you as well. n.n

@hiei @AlwaysD2

added!! :^)

+

+

+

tumblr_nw2q3yQk5y1tljgrko3_r1_75sq.png
tumblr_nv6q9is25f1tl9v2lo3_r1_75sq.png

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

@cosmo OHHH okay i see, i didn't realize that was a linkn for that; thank you for adding me! <3
@cosmo OHHH okay i see, i didn't realize that was a linkn for that; thank you for adding me! <3
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@cosmo
Could I please get pinged for the next reprint of Baby Universe CM?

Alternatively, would it be possible to swap my copy of Baby Universe FM for it?
@cosmo
Could I please get pinged for the next reprint of Baby Universe CM?

Alternatively, would it be possible to swap my copy of Baby Universe FM for it?
7e93e9a2fcc7d43e9a26e774c2c75a789207b855.png
@cosmo I love your accents!! can I get pinged when Starlight Destiny restocks? <:

edit: btw, is it possible to trade an accent made by you for another of the same type (different breed)? sorry if its a dumb question ^^;
@cosmo I love your accents!! can I get pinged when Starlight Destiny restocks? <:

edit: btw, is it possible to trade an accent made by you for another of the same type (different breed)? sorry if its a dumb question ^^;
@RebelAbsolution added! i only currently accept swaps if i have both accents involved in stock at the time. so if by the time baby universe cm reprints i have also reprinted baby universe fm, you can swap for it! @Sailoroid thank you! n.n i assume you want both of them, so added for both~ you can trade in accents as long as i have both(the one you want and the one you're trading in) in stock currently! ----- [columns] [center][color=#6E6E6E] [size=7][color=#F781BE][b]restock![/b][/color][/size] yellow alien if, yellow alien sdf, alien nf and alien wcm are back in stock! ( yes i've been doing early reprints. ;) ur welcome ! ) [columns] [skin=16786] [size=1][color=#6E6E6E] @jellophish @Heronfoot @cove @Mediscoot [/size] [nextcol] [skin=13170] [size=1][color=#6E6E6E] @jellophish @RainbowRooster @Firtarian @charlimes [/size] [/columns][columns] [skin=18502] [size=1][color=#6E6E6E] @Watson @Trinkets @SDSPAGE @Runee [nextcol] [skin=13178] [size=1][color=#6E6E6E] @UnityWesker @jellophish @addison @Immuno [/columns] [center][color=#6E6E6E][b]general reprint pinglist[/b][/center][size=1][color=#6E6E6E] @Mercure2333 @linguistic @Valeguard @Saturnoodle @comette @Sylphiette @Bluetadamore @jankkarinkatu @bandit1971 @RachelAmber @Meyoline @Brianne333 @Madolche [/size] [nextcol][center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31584638] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315847/31584638_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=4][color=#6E6E6E] [img]http://i.imgur.com/upRJX3l.png[/img] [size=5][color=#F781BE][b]400g / 400kt[/b][/color][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/upRJX3l.png[/img][size=2] mixed also accepted and i will do holds up to 10 days if you need me to!! accents will be put up on the auction house after 48 hours. [/size] [size=5][color=#6E6E6E][b]send your payments directly via pm if interested!![/b] [/color][/size][/center] [/columns]
@RebelAbsolution
added!

i only currently accept swaps if i have both accents involved in stock at the time. so if by the time baby universe cm reprints i have also reprinted baby universe fm, you can swap for it!

@Sailoroid
thank you! n.n i assume you want both of them, so added for both~

you can trade in accents as long as i have both(the one you want and the one you're trading in) in stock currently!

restock!

yellow alien if, yellow alien sdf, alien nf and alien wcm are back in stock!

( yes i've been doing early reprints. ;) ur welcome ! )

@jellophish
@Heronfoot
@cove
@Mediscoot

@jellophish
@RainbowRooster
@Firtarian
@charlimes

@Watson
@Trinkets
@SDSPAGE
@Runee

@UnityWesker
@jellophish
@addison
@Immuno
general reprint pinglist

@Mercure2333 @linguistic @Valeguard @Saturnoodle @comette @Sylphiette @Bluetadamore @jankkarinkatu @bandit1971 @RachelAmber @Meyoline @Brianne333 @Madolche

31584638_350.png

upRJX3l.png 400g / 400kt upRJX3l.png
mixed also accepted
and i will do holds up to 10 days if you need me to!!

accents will be put up on the auction house after 48 hours.

send your payments directly via pm if interested!!

+

+

+

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

@cosmo I wanted to show you how I'm using Milkyway CF: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41332390] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413324/41332390_350.png[/img] [/url] ovo I really love this accent, it's one of my favorites!
@cosmo

I wanted to show you how I'm using Milkyway CF:

41332390_350.png

ovo I really love this accent, it's one of my favorites!
QFXpYkj.png
@cosmo Do you have a spare copy of Yellow Alien SDF?
@cosmo Do you have a spare copy of Yellow Alien SDF?
EGjlGzP.png
@OfficialEspurr
DANG that's a grade A good dragon right there! five stars, would look at again. bonus combo points from pastel goth and witch aesthetics!

thank you so much for sharing this beauty with me! ;_; would you mind if i added them to the spotlight post?

@Meyoline
yep! :^)
@OfficialEspurr
DANG that's a grade A good dragon right there! five stars, would look at again. bonus combo points from pastel goth and witch aesthetics!

thank you so much for sharing this beauty with me! ;_; would you mind if i added them to the spotlight post?

@Meyoline
yep! :^)

+

+

+

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+