Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~astromantic accents [closed]
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 ... 306 307
@thunderballs
adorable and soft boy! ;u; thank you for sharing with me!

@Jeweltone
added!!

there are some left, and they've just been added to the ah if you'd like to pick one up! :^)
@thunderballs
adorable and soft boy! ;u; thank you for sharing with me!

@Jeweltone
added!!

there are some left, and they've just been added to the ah if you'd like to pick one up! :^)

+

+

+

tumblr_nw2q3yQk5y1tljgrko3_r1_75sq.png
tumblr_nv6q9is25f1tl9v2lo3_r1_75sq.png

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

@cosmo thank you! And thanks for the heads up as well, I went and picked one up immediately :'D
@cosmo thank you! And thanks for the heads up as well, I went and picked one up immediately :'D
wC5zS4I.png -
hi i'm smokey
they/she, gay, pagan, autistic
genderfaeflag.pngdmEpGuD.pngdemiromflag.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@cosmo
Hello!!
You have such lovely accents oh gosh!
I just picked up a copy of both Bubble accents and I adore them! *O*
I was wondering if I could please be added to your general pinglist?~
^^
@cosmo
Hello!!
You have such lovely accents oh gosh!
I just picked up a copy of both Bubble accents and I adore them! *O*
I was wondering if I could please be added to your general pinglist?~
^^
• • • • • • •
noosh
she/her | 26 | fr+3
a disaster
8J3iRuA.gif Wphjjuc.gif 2VuPBc1.gif
@cosmo
Can I be pinged if you ever make a new entry or reprints in the 'bubble' or 'prism' series? (just bought the coatl bubbles) I would also liked to be pinged for new series you do
@cosmo
Can I be pinged if you ever make a new entry or reprints in the 'bubble' or 'prism' series? (just bought the coatl bubbles) I would also liked to be pinged for new series you do
tastefulmarketing.gif
@cosmo

Can I grab a slot for Bubble CF?
@cosmo

Can I grab a slot for Bubble CF?
shatterstone_smol_by_banjoker-dciyd3s.png
@kanoosh
aww thank you! ;u; added!

@Toska
do you want to only be pinged for new series? it's been a long time since i added a new one and i don't currently have any plans to add one. i can add you to the general list and you'll be pinged for all new accents(current series, new designs/breeds) and giveaways.

for the reprints i'll add you for prism spm, prism spf, bubble rbf and bubble rbm! does that sound okay?

@MisfitsLanding
i'm sorry, they all sold out today! would you like to be on the reprint pinglist? i'm going to reprint them asap because they sold out so fast, they should be available again in a few days. :^)
@kanoosh
aww thank you! ;u; added!

@Toska
do you want to only be pinged for new series? it's been a long time since i added a new one and i don't currently have any plans to add one. i can add you to the general list and you'll be pinged for all new accents(current series, new designs/breeds) and giveaways.

for the reprints i'll add you for prism spm, prism spf, bubble rbf and bubble rbm! does that sound okay?

@MisfitsLanding
i'm sorry, they all sold out today! would you like to be on the reprint pinglist? i'm going to reprint them asap because they sold out so fast, they should be available again in a few days. :^)

+

+

+

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

@cosmo
That's fine, you can add me to the general pinglist

For the prism stuff...I am not sure if I want to commit to a slot, because it doesn't look great on my current dragons. I'd like to know though if you reprint though, so I can check again (I frequently change the dragons I have)
@cosmo
That's fine, you can add me to the general pinglist

For the prism stuff...I am not sure if I want to commit to a slot, because it doesn't look great on my current dragons. I'd like to know though if you reprint though, so I can check again (I frequently change the dragons I have)
tastefulmarketing.gif
@cosmo

Yes please! ^^
@cosmo

Yes please! ^^
shatterstone_smol_by_banjoker-dciyd3s.png
@Toska
added!

i don't do slots, only reprint pings, there's no commitment. c:

@MisfitsLanding
added!
@Toska
added!

i don't do slots, only reprint pings, there's no commitment. c:

@MisfitsLanding
added!

+

+

+

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

@cosmo
Hi!
Could I please be added to the reprint list for the male Imp version of Baby Universe?
@cosmo
Hi!
Could I please be added to the reprint list for the male Imp version of Baby Universe?
z59oZrZ.png
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 ... 306 307