Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~astromantic accents [closed]
1 2 ... 237 238 239 240 241 ... 306 307
Hello! Your accent is so wonderful i love it!! Can i get on a pinglist “starlight destiny spm”?
Hello! Your accent is so wonderful i love it!! Can i get on a pinglist “starlight destiny spm”?
@cosmo
Hello! Can I be added to the pinglist for bubbles cm and prism spf? ;w; thank you!! All your accents are lovely, I'm gonna be throwing gems your way >w<
@cosmo
Hello! Can I be added to the pinglist for bubbles cm and prism spf? ;w; thank you!! All your accents are lovely, I'm gonna be throwing gems your way >w<
yMr9dY7.png A2yeuHD.png 09hlZK2.png ruAdNgJ.png emWDcYh.png
@MerlinMausi
added!

@GAEMAN
thank you! uwu added!

@Oppabo
aww thank you so much. ;u; added you for both! bubble cm should be available again in a day or two as i already submitted another reprint for it. :^)
@MerlinMausi
added!

@GAEMAN
thank you! uwu added!

@Oppabo
aww thank you so much. ;u; added you for both! bubble cm should be available again in a day or two as i already submitted another reprint for it. :^)

+

+

+

tumblr_nw2q3yQk5y1tljgrko3_r1_75sq.png
tumblr_nv6q9is25f1tl9v2lo3_r1_75sq.png

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

@cosmo Can I get added to the pinglist for Prism SPM please? I really love your accents. I've got Baby Universe on one of my favorite dragons, haha.
@cosmo Can I get added to the pinglist for Prism SPM please? I really love your accents. I've got Baby Universe on one of my favorite dragons, haha.
sfox-22216-5_21_95_4_5_5_5_6.png 09yJ3dT.png c0iZoj3.png sgriffin-8337-6_17_52_10_5_1.png
@cosmo I would like to be added to repring pinglist for Yellow Alien SDM :)
@cosmo I would like to be added to repring pinglist for Yellow Alien SDM :)
Gah, need to update this some day. Hi, I'm in Shadow now.
spacedadbansmall.jpg
@OblongSushi @Ljoonika added!! uwu ----- [columns] [center][color=#6E6E6E] [size=7][color=#F781BE][b]restock![/b][/color][/size] bubble cm, bubble cf, bubble rbf, pink alien snf, pink alien if and alien if are back in stock! [columns] [skin=23017] [size=1][color=#6E6E6E] @MisfitsLanding [/size] [nextcol] [skin=23016] [size=1][color=#6E6E6E] @Oppabo [/size] [/columns][columns] [skin=9752] [size=1][color=#6E6E6E] @Nontan @Tiarana @Mobian @schnauze @Toska [nextcol] [skin=14973] [size=1][color=#6E6E6E] @UnityWesker @Rattyfleef @jellophish @Aalto [/columns][columns] [skin=13168] [size=1][color=#6E6E6E] @UnityWesker @jellophish @Nethralia @Mediscoot [nextcol] [skin=14972] [size=1][color=#6E6E6E] @RainbowSmoothie @UnityWesker @Sarcophagus @jellophish [/columns] [center][color=#6E6E6E][b]general reprint pinglist[/b][/center][size=1][color=#6E6E6E] @Mercure2333 @linguistic @Valeguard @Saturnoodle @comette @Sylphiette @Bluetadamore @jankkarinkatu @bandit1971 @RachelAmber @Meyoline @Brianne333 @Madolche [/size] [nextcol][center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31641207] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/316413/31641207_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=4][color=#6E6E6E] [img]http://i.imgur.com/upRJX3l.png[/img] [size=5][color=#F781BE][b]400g / 400kt[/b][/color][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/upRJX3l.png[/img][size=2] mixed also accepted and i will do holds up to 10 days if you need me to!! accents will be put up on the auction house after 48 hours. [/size] [size=5][color=#6E6E6E][b]send your payments directly via pm if interested!![/b] [/color][/size][/center] [/columns]
@OblongSushi @Ljoonika

added!! uwu

restock!

bubble cm, bubble cf, bubble rbf, pink alien snf, pink alien if and alien if are back in stock!

@MisfitsLanding

@Oppabo

@Nontan
@Tiarana
@Mobian
@schnauze
@Toska

@UnityWesker
@Rattyfleef
@jellophish
@Aalto

@UnityWesker
@jellophish
@Nethralia
@Mediscoot

@RainbowSmoothie
@UnityWesker
@Sarcophagus
@jellophish
general reprint pinglist

@Mercure2333 @linguistic @Valeguard @Saturnoodle @comette @Sylphiette @Bluetadamore @jankkarinkatu @bandit1971 @RachelAmber @Meyoline @Brianne333 @Madolche

31641207_350.png

upRJX3l.png 400g / 400kt upRJX3l.png
mixed also accepted
and i will do holds up to 10 days if you need me to!!

accents will be put up on the auction house after 48 hours.

send your payments directly via pm if interested!!

+

+

+

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

@cosmo Just finished gening up this girl to wear one of your beautiful accents:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44163514] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441636/44163514_350.png[/img] [/url] I really love this set, I want to collect all of the pastelly versions eventually. Thank you for making them! <3
@cosmo Just finished gening up this girl to wear one of your beautiful accents:
44163514_350.png

I really love this set, I want to collect all of the pastelly versions eventually. Thank you for making them! <3
@LucidDreams
aaah all the colors are so nice and soft! ;_; and the rare arcane eyes! perfection!

thank you for buying, and for showing me! i really love seeing how folks use my accents. n.n
@LucidDreams
aaah all the colors are so nice and soft! ;_; and the rare arcane eyes! perfection!

thank you for buying, and for showing me! i really love seeing how folks use my accents. n.n

+

+

+

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

@cosmo hi there! i can't tell if there's a track for it or not but, could i request a start for an alien sdf reprint (the green one)?
@cosmo hi there! i can't tell if there's a track for it or not but, could i request a start for an alien sdf reprint (the green one)?
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2 ... 237 238 239 240 241 ... 306 307