Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 ... 3511 3512
Have:

Skins:

Accents:

Customs:

I have a giant pile more in my hoard, if you have something that I seek please PM me and I look through it if I can find something that you like! I am also willing to sell those for gems.

Want:
Accents:

Skins:

Note: Please PM me if you have questions/etc. I hate to clog up the thread.

@Takora
Have:

Skins:

Accents:

Customs:

I have a giant pile more in my hoard, if you have something that I seek please PM me and I look through it if I can find something that you like! I am also willing to sell those for gems.

Want:
Accents:

Skins:

Note: Please PM me if you have questions/etc. I hate to clog up the thread.

@Takora
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Hiss could I maybe change your mind about parting with Demonic Lurker for a copy of ?
@Hiss could I maybe change your mind about parting with Demonic Lurker for a copy of ?
Have:

Want:

warm range/autumn/tree/nature themes

Have:

Want:

warm range/autumn/tree/nature themes

MiYFQWd.gif
@Maila

What are you asking for that Moss Landing accent ? I do have a Mycellium Matters...
@Maila

What are you asking for that Moss Landing accent ? I do have a Mycellium Matters...
@Phoenixfyre

aaaa i'd totally 1:1 trade for mycelium if that works for you, it's beautiful but i lack the lair space for more imps lol
@Phoenixfyre

aaaa i'd totally 1:1 trade for mycelium if that works for you, it's beautiful but i lack the lair space for more imps lol
MiYFQWd.gif
@Maila

Works fine for me :) Now to try and dig through the accents to FIND it...(my least favorite part of accents LOL)
@Maila

Works fine for me :) Now to try and dig through the accents to FIND it...(my least favorite part of accents LOL)
@Darlnim

Fairy crane is a realllllllllly expensive accent, so that would be for a really expensive wanted accent.

For the bog one, you picked my favorite of the color of the two..........
Since the bog one is an skin versus the other of the accent, so the best I could do is the bog skin and 500 gems for both of the matching SD accents :)
@Darlnim

Fairy crane is a realllllllllly expensive accent, so that would be for a really expensive wanted accent.

For the bog one, you picked my favorite of the color of the two..........
Since the bog one is an skin versus the other of the accent, so the best I could do is the bog skin and 500 gems for both of the matching SD accents :)
@haxure

Awesome! Would 1kg be okay or did you have another price in mind?
Also to be safe, can I say I will get the gems to you by the 25th/26th (to leave room for life getting hectic) I should have it sooner than that but I would rather be safe ^^
@haxure

Awesome! Would 1kg be okay or did you have another price in mind?
Also to be safe, can I say I will get the gems to you by the 25th/26th (to leave room for life getting hectic) I should have it sooner than that but I would rather be safe ^^
aHScYeW.png2SJnMSH.gif VOfQnUJ.gif

cerys
they/them
FR +3
xx ux2YLrh.pngD1hGher.png
@Cerys oh yeah, 1kg is definitely good! Forgot to mention that in my reply lol, and that date sounds good as well. Thanks!
@Cerys oh yeah, 1kg is definitely good! Forgot to mention that in my reply lol, and that date sounds good as well. Thanks!
@Uniformshark

I'm really sorry, but Demonic Lurker is pretty much a no-go for trade right now
@Uniformshark

I'm really sorry, but Demonic Lurker is pretty much a no-go for trade right now
NXwxhXo.png
1 2 ... 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 ... 3511 3512