Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 ... 3510 3511
@Dierdre oops, my bad! ;u; - thanks for the link, as well! unfortunately im not interested in paying anything higher than 2kg for the accent.
@Dierdre oops, my bad! ;u; - thanks for the link, as well! unfortunately im not interested in paying anything higher than 2kg for the accent.
@Chrissy

Got it! I'll pop it on the AH for now... and if it doesn't sell in 3 - 5 days I'll pm you if you're still interested in getting it for 2kg by then? :)
@Chrissy

Got it! I'll pop it on the AH for now... and if it doesn't sell in 3 - 5 days I'll pm you if you're still interested in getting it for 2kg by then? :)
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Dierdre i'd be interested in that!
@Dierdre i'd be interested in that!
@haxure

Oh gosh I was hoping to swap around some for it, but I spent most of my gems on WC scrolls. I think the last copy I saw sold was on the AH for a few days around 1kg, but I honestly don't know what the price range on it is. I haven't been watching it that closely OTL

I won't have gems until after the 20th again, so if you'd be willing to wait until then I could probably dragon some funds together (whatever price we'd decide on that is) but I'm placing priority on the scrolls atm ;w;
@haxure

Oh gosh I was hoping to swap around some for it, but I spent most of my gems on WC scrolls. I think the last copy I saw sold was on the AH for a few days around 1kg, but I honestly don't know what the price range on it is. I haven't been watching it that closely OTL

I won't have gems until after the 20th again, so if you'd be willing to wait until then I could probably dragon some funds together (whatever price we'd decide on that is) but I'm placing priority on the scrolls atm ;w;
aHScYeW.png2SJnMSH.gif VOfQnUJ.gif

cerys
they/them
FR +3
xx ux2YLrh.pngD1hGher.png
Trading//Selling now:

just ask if anyone caught ur eyes <3
Trading//Selling now:

just ask if anyone caught ur eyes <3
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
HAVE:

···

tentative

custom

WANT:

+gems & treasure, retired items.
HAVE:

···

tentative

custom

WANT:

+gems & treasure, retired items.
tumblr_o131tlLtNf1rr1ugto1_r1_500.gif

@Cheynei
Does anything here interest you for Devotee, Fantasmorgia or Piercing Dawn?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2116238/1#post_25581768
@Cheynei
Does anything here interest you for Devotee, Fantasmorgia or Piercing Dawn?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2116238/1#post_25581768
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@scarletskyz hello :) I'm sorry but unfortunately none of those catch my eye!
@scarletskyz hello :) I'm sorry but unfortunately none of those catch my eye!
OCapJAm.jpg
for trade/sale!

LOOKING FOR

nature imps, skydancers

@Kubrick

for trade/sale!

LOOKING FOR

nature imps, skydancers

@Kubrick

tiny accents
@Cerys hmm I'd honestly rather have the gems, so I'd be okay with holding it until after the 20th if it's okay with you!
@Cerys hmm I'd honestly rather have the gems, so I'd be okay with holding it until after the 20th if it's okay with you!
1 2 ... 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 ... 3510 3511