Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Inkpot V2 - Stone Obelisk F
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@UniformShark sure! [img]http://oi58.tinypic.com/11b7okn.jpg[/img]
@UniformShark sure!

11b7okn.jpg
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink Man I really love the general idea but I think I have to pass I feel like the white is taking away too much color :C It's really beautiful but not exactly wha I had hoped for this particular dragon

But put me down for a copy anyway I'm sure I find a Ridge that this accent will suite well C:
@Ink Man I really love the general idea but I think I have to pass I feel like the white is taking away too much color :C It's really beautiful but not exactly wha I had hoped for this particular dragon

But put me down for a copy anyway I'm sure I find a Ridge that this accent will suite well C:
@UniformShark K, I'll mark ya down~

The ridgie accents were actually originally custom designs for a friend, but she was interested in me printing copies for use by anyone, and her dragons were grey. The white really gets lost on grey unless it's pretty intense, as the dragon wearing it on the last page shows pretty well xD
@UniformShark K, I'll mark ya down~

The ridgie accents were actually originally custom designs for a friend, but she was interested in me printing copies for use by anyone, and her dragons were grey. The white really gets lost on grey unless it's pretty intense, as the dragon wearing it on the last page shows pretty well xD
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink yes that makes sense and works well indeed! Might have to do something robotic for the purple Ridge myself someday >n
@Ink yes that makes sense and works well indeed! Might have to do something robotic for the purple Ridge myself someday >n
@Ink Ooooo can you put me down for a treasure slot (if available) for Steelhide? (M RB) :D
@Ink Ooooo can you put me down for a treasure slot (if available) for Steelhide? (M RB) :D
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus absolutely! The cost will likely change between now and the time of printing because of the fluctuations in gem rate, so I'll let you know how much it'll be when it comes time to print the next batch.
@Abderus absolutely! The cost will likely change between now and the time of printing because of the fluctuations in gem rate, so I'll let you know how much it'll be when it comes time to print the next batch.

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink - Oh, I didn't see your last ping! D:

But yes, that's totally fine. I just tend to have more treasure on hand at any given moment than gems, which is why I prefer treasure lots. It ensures I can pay immediately when the call comes in, haha xD

Also bump -- because more people should totally pre-order Steelhide :3
@Ink - Oh, I didn't see your last ping! D:

But yes, that's totally fine. I just tend to have more treasure on hand at any given moment than gems, which is why I prefer treasure lots. It ensures I can pay immediately when the call comes in, haha xD

Also bump -- because more people should totally pre-order Steelhide :3
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
boomp for you :3
boomp for you :3
rqoyImq.gif

@Ink can I be on the list for both Metalbound and Steehide?
@Ink can I be on the list for both Metalbound and Steehide?
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Ink
Could I get a slot for Steelhide
@Ink
Could I get a slot for Steelhide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40