Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Inkpot V2 - Stone Obelisk F
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@Niharike and @Virgil

sure, I'll mark you both down! ^__^

Actually to all of the Steelhide people; @Lowkey @Fujoshi @Takora @Uniformshark

I can start collecting payment now, and I'll list the extras on the AH. As soon as everyone is paid, I'll submit the blueprint and then I can divvy out the copies when they arrive!

@Abderus

Go ahead and send over some treasure, looks like the current conversion rate is at about 390-400, so 500 gems would be about 200k.
@Niharike and @Virgil

sure, I'll mark you both down! ^__^

Actually to all of the Steelhide people; @Lowkey @Fujoshi @Takora @Uniformshark

I can start collecting payment now, and I'll list the extras on the AH. As soon as everyone is paid, I'll submit the blueprint and then I can divvy out the copies when they arrive!

@Abderus

Go ahead and send over some treasure, looks like the current conversion rate is at about 390-400, so 500 gems would be about 200k.
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink - I'm so glad I randomly checked this board today, because I definitely did not get your ping! :O If anyone else hasn't answered you yet, maybe ping them again, because I'm pretty sure it must have glitched... or maybe you added my ping in an Edit? Because I believe there is a glitch that makes 'edited pings' not go through -- I know it happened to me when pinging others on one of my own boards too x_x

But yes! 200k works for me ~ Sending now :) And thank you again! I can't explain how excited I am for steelhide ^-^
@Ink - I'm so glad I randomly checked this board today, because I definitely did not get your ping! :O If anyone else hasn't answered you yet, maybe ping them again, because I'm pretty sure it must have glitched... or maybe you added my ping in an Edit? Because I believe there is a glitch that makes 'edited pings' not go through -- I know it happened to me when pinging others on one of my own boards too x_x

But yes! 200k works for me ~ Sending now :) And thank you again! I can't explain how excited I am for steelhide ^-^
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus oh, because I definitely did add some pings in an edit! Thanks for letting me know.

@Lowkey In case you missed the ping before, I'm taking payment for steelhide now! I just submitted the blueprint yesterday.
@Abderus oh, because I definitely did add some pings in an edit! Thanks for letting me know.

@Lowkey In case you missed the ping before, I'm taking payment for steelhide now! I just submitted the blueprint yesterday.
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink

Is Metalbound still available? o:
@Ink

Is Metalbound still available? o:
mlHpBMC.png
wcqXUTe.png
hZOsS7O.png
3nFPpYa.png
NvpVneg.png
8799214.png iQrvnPv.png
yeehaw
searching for dragons!
@Ink
Hello! Could you please add me to the ping list for Steelhide?
@Ink
Hello! Could you please add me to the ping list for Steelhide?
@Eon I just have my own personal copy left, but I can mark you down for a slot on the next run.

@Ammycchin did you want me to give you a reserve slot, you mean? I don't do specific pings for skins that aren't retired, I just reserve slots and then when they're all filled, you'll get a ping where I ask for payment. As soon as all of the payment is received I'll print the skin.
@Eon I just have my own personal copy left, but I can mark you down for a slot on the next run.

@Ammycchin did you want me to give you a reserve slot, you mean? I don't do specific pings for skins that aren't retired, I just reserve slots and then when they're all filled, you'll get a ping where I ask for payment. As soon as all of the payment is received I'll print the skin.

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink

That'd be great, thank you!
@Ink

That'd be great, thank you!
mlHpBMC.png
wcqXUTe.png
hZOsS7O.png
3nFPpYa.png
NvpVneg.png
8799214.png iQrvnPv.png
yeehaw
searching for dragons!
@Ink
Oh, yes, please! Sorry for the misunderstanding!
@Ink
Oh, yes, please! Sorry for the misunderstanding!
@Ammycchin No problem! ^___^ I'll mark you down.
@Ammycchin No problem! ^___^ I'll mark you down.

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink
Could I get on the reserve list for Steelhide, please?
@Ink
Could I get on the reserve list for Steelhide, please?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40