Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2283 2284
A white Fae cooly observed the ambient from the sky, minuciously analysing those present there. The dark chocolate eye spots became quite apparent when the sun shined through his wings just the right way, and the brown bandages covering his body gave him a mysterious air. With impressive flying skills, he rapidly descended near a tree, not too far, but also not too close.

"It's safe. There are some dragons who might present a threat if angered, but if the cirscunstances arise, I'm sure a swift retreat will do." As if magic, a Skydancer hatchling appeared, contorting her face in an attempt of scowling, but not quite achieving it. Her entirely gray body already showed signs of growing, with her awkwardly long limbs and stumble of a dragon not quite accustomed with their own rapidly growing body.

"It was not necessary to do that, Polyphemus, I'm not a little newborn hatchling who still needs to be looked after!" Katya, the female dragon, huffed, trying to get her point across. "I'm almost an adult!" The angry whiny tone just made her seem more childish. The Fae didn't seem affected at all. Instead, he locked his eyes into a peculiar Ridgeback, who seemed to be the leader.

"We should present ourselves now." The Fae opened his wings and flied off without explanation. The young Skydancer just stood there a second, perplexed, but then made a little squeaky sound(that strangely sounded like "Wait for me!") and desesperately tried to catch up with the elder, just succeeding when they were near their objective. When she gave a good look at the bigger dragon, Katya suddenly became shy and tried to hide behind Polyphemus(not very successfully).

"We're sorry for our tardiness. I'm Polyphemus and this is Katya, of the Shadow Flight." Katya just peeked her head from behind her caretaker, and carefully said with an almost inaudible voice: "Hello".

((OOC: Hello there! I'm sorry it got so big, I got a little caught up! Also, I'm not an native speaker, and didn't roleplay in almost 4 years, so, if I make any mistakes, feel free to correct me.))
A white Fae cooly observed the ambient from the sky, minuciously analysing those present there. The dark chocolate eye spots became quite apparent when the sun shined through his wings just the right way, and the brown bandages covering his body gave him a mysterious air. With impressive flying skills, he rapidly descended near a tree, not too far, but also not too close.

"It's safe. There are some dragons who might present a threat if angered, but if the cirscunstances arise, I'm sure a swift retreat will do." As if magic, a Skydancer hatchling appeared, contorting her face in an attempt of scowling, but not quite achieving it. Her entirely gray body already showed signs of growing, with her awkwardly long limbs and stumble of a dragon not quite accustomed with their own rapidly growing body.

"It was not necessary to do that, Polyphemus, I'm not a little newborn hatchling who still needs to be looked after!" Katya, the female dragon, huffed, trying to get her point across. "I'm almost an adult!" The angry whiny tone just made her seem more childish. The Fae didn't seem affected at all. Instead, he locked his eyes into a peculiar Ridgeback, who seemed to be the leader.

"We should present ourselves now." The Fae opened his wings and flied off without explanation. The young Skydancer just stood there a second, perplexed, but then made a little squeaky sound(that strangely sounded like "Wait for me!") and desesperately tried to catch up with the elder, just succeeding when they were near their objective. When she gave a good look at the bigger dragon, Katya suddenly became shy and tried to hide behind Polyphemus(not very successfully).

"We're sorry for our tardiness. I'm Polyphemus and this is Katya, of the Shadow Flight." Katya just peeked her head from behind her caretaker, and carefully said with an almost inaudible voice: "Hello".

((OOC: Hello there! I'm sorry it got so big, I got a little caught up! Also, I'm not an native speaker, and didn't roleplay in almost 4 years, so, if I make any mistakes, feel free to correct me.))
A royal and ice skydancer strode gracefully into the clearing, accompanied by another skydancer of obsidian and purple.

"Oh, it would seem we are late, Oracle" the royal Skydancer whispered in a velvet tone, her iridescent skin shimmering with each movement she made.

"It would appear so, Prophet, i hope we haven't missed too much" Oracle answered in a deep, silky voice, his skin and wings also behaving the same as his mates.

the two skydancers moved closer to the group, Prophet found herself a vacant rock and laid down on it curling her tail around it. Oracle moved next to her but remained standing. Glancing around Prophet noticed that other dragons had also just arrived.

"well at least we aren't the last to show up" she whispered to her mate, "i wonder who is in charge of this meeting?"

"i believe it is the Ridgeback up there" Oracle said as he directed Prophets gaze to where he was pointing.

((this is my first time ever roleplaying so any advice is welcome, also how do you ping someone on here?))
A royal and ice skydancer strode gracefully into the clearing, accompanied by another skydancer of obsidian and purple.

"Oh, it would seem we are late, Oracle" the royal Skydancer whispered in a velvet tone, her iridescent skin shimmering with each movement she made.

"It would appear so, Prophet, i hope we haven't missed too much" Oracle answered in a deep, silky voice, his skin and wings also behaving the same as his mates.

the two skydancers moved closer to the group, Prophet found herself a vacant rock and laid down on it curling her tail around it. Oracle moved next to her but remained standing. Glancing around Prophet noticed that other dragons had also just arrived.

"well at least we aren't the last to show up" she whispered to her mate, "i wonder who is in charge of this meeting?"

"i believe it is the Ridgeback up there" Oracle said as he directed Prophets gaze to where he was pointing.

((this is my first time ever roleplaying so any advice is welcome, also how do you ping someone on here?))
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
((@yume, you put the @ sign and then their username, and then it pings them up in the alerts.))

Rauru floated over towards the royal and ice skydancers who were also staring up at the ridgeback. She had to admit that they were very pretty, their scales and feathers shimmering in the near light. Not at all like her orange clown the genes she had gotten from her dad, and the gray wings as well. At least she looked more like her mother, also a fae. She looked at them then asked, "Do you know what's going on here?"

((yume, you'll catch right up! I've been only playing for 2 weeks as well. newbie here! So there's a yellow sticky note that gives you the rules of this *gestures at all roleplays* up at the top of the forum, you might wanna give a quick read. and then usually I ask the veterans *looks at veterans* the different peeps who've done this before and can help you out. BTW OOC means out of conversation. I just learned that! And most rps do a character skeleton))
((@yume, you put the @ sign and then their username, and then it pings them up in the alerts.))

Rauru floated over towards the royal and ice skydancers who were also staring up at the ridgeback. She had to admit that they were very pretty, their scales and feathers shimmering in the near light. Not at all like her orange clown the genes she had gotten from her dad, and the gray wings as well. At least she looked more like her mother, also a fae. She looked at them then asked, "Do you know what's going on here?"

((yume, you'll catch right up! I've been only playing for 2 weeks as well. newbie here! So there's a yellow sticky note that gives you the rules of this *gestures at all roleplays* up at the top of the forum, you might wanna give a quick read. and then usually I ask the veterans *looks at veterans* the different peeps who've done this before and can help you out. BTW OOC means out of conversation. I just learned that! And most rps do a character skeleton))
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
((@purplpeanut))

"not entirely, we heard that there was going to be a gathering of dragons here, and decided that we would come and see what it was," Prophet said to the little fae who had just flown over, " would you happen to know what this meeting is for?"

((i actually did read the forum you're talking about, and what is a character skeleton? Also just curious, since you mentioned your faes name, would my dragons know that or would they have to ask?))
((@purplpeanut))

"not entirely, we heard that there was going to be a gathering of dragons here, and decided that we would come and see what it was," Prophet said to the little fae who had just flown over, " would you happen to know what this meeting is for?"

((i actually did read the forum you're talking about, and what is a character skeleton? Also just curious, since you mentioned your faes name, would my dragons know that or would they have to ask?))
"I'm not entirely sure," muttered Rauru. "I happened to oversee the gathering from the air. I was off on a little adventure and my clan doesn't expect me until very late, what with everything that has happened. My name's Rauru! And your's are?" she gestured at one then the other with a flick of her tail. "You're the most prettiest skydancer's I've ever seen!" she cried and rose a fraction in the air before coming back down on her rump. "Ow," she muttered, "that hurt."

((@yume, a character skeleton is used in other rp's where you give the name, age, appearance/personality, and the background story of your character. And your dragons would have to ask for a name, and I would have to ask for your names.))
"I'm not entirely sure," muttered Rauru. "I happened to oversee the gathering from the air. I was off on a little adventure and my clan doesn't expect me until very late, what with everything that has happened. My name's Rauru! And your's are?" she gestured at one then the other with a flick of her tail. "You're the most prettiest skydancer's I've ever seen!" she cried and rose a fraction in the air before coming back down on her rump. "Ow," she muttered, "that hurt."

((@yume, a character skeleton is used in other rp's where you give the name, age, appearance/personality, and the background story of your character. And your dragons would have to ask for a name, and I would have to ask for your names.))
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
"my name is Prophet, and this is my mate Oracle," Prophet said, gesturing to herself and then her mate with her tail, " and thanks so very much for the compliment, i must say that you yourself are quite pretty."

"it's nice to meet you Rauru" Oracle murmured in a barely audible voice," are you ok?"

"oh and Rauru, don't worry if you can't make out what Oracle is saying, he isn't much of a talker," Prophet said with a chuckle, "he is more of the silent and intimidating type, i wanted to come here by myself but he wouldn't allow it"

((@purplpeanut thanks for explaining what a character skeleton is, and also for answering my question))
"my name is Prophet, and this is my mate Oracle," Prophet said, gesturing to herself and then her mate with her tail, " and thanks so very much for the compliment, i must say that you yourself are quite pretty."

"it's nice to meet you Rauru" Oracle murmured in a barely audible voice," are you ok?"

"oh and Rauru, don't worry if you can't make out what Oracle is saying, he isn't much of a talker," Prophet said with a chuckle, "he is more of the silent and intimidating type, i wanted to come here by myself but he wouldn't allow it"

((@purplpeanut thanks for explaining what a character skeleton is, and also for answering my question))
"Why thank you Prophet," Rauru said adjusting her tail accordingly. "And Oracle is just like our clan's Dura, hardly ever speaks if ya know what I mean. Yes, I'm alright. It just happens from time to time."
She turned her head accordingly, and watched as a light fae, jungle green, seraph gened got shot down by an imp and flew back to a lovely guardian. "Well, looks like everyone's getting along," she chuckled and turned back to Prophet and Oracle.

"It's nice to meet you both. I'm gonna fly around and see what I can find out. Further more, we should become friends! Windie is what a windie does!" she twittered and flew towards the light fae.

"Hello," she greeted him. "I'm Rauru and you are...?"

((@yume, @Casandraelf))
((@yume, sure no problem. Anytime. *dips head cheerfully*))
"Why thank you Prophet," Rauru said adjusting her tail accordingly. "And Oracle is just like our clan's Dura, hardly ever speaks if ya know what I mean. Yes, I'm alright. It just happens from time to time."
She turned her head accordingly, and watched as a light fae, jungle green, seraph gened got shot down by an imp and flew back to a lovely guardian. "Well, looks like everyone's getting along," she chuckled and turned back to Prophet and Oracle.

"It's nice to meet you both. I'm gonna fly around and see what I can find out. Further more, we should become friends! Windie is what a windie does!" she twittered and flew towards the light fae.

"Hello," she greeted him. "I'm Rauru and you are...?"

((@yume, @Casandraelf))
((@yume, sure no problem. Anytime. *dips head cheerfully*))
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
"Roseshine. This is Snowflight," the Guardian replied to Rauru, inclining her head toward her Fae charge. "Our Clan has been growing quite a bit. We recently adopted a Spiral, a Pearlcatcher, a Ridgeback and a Snapper. We've managed to get at least one dragon of each Element in our Clan, which we're both quite happy about." As the Guardian struck up a conversation with the other Fae, Shadowflight decided to fly around in search of someone to talk to. She wasn't particularly chatty to begin with, preferring instead to try and gather up whatever reading material she could manipulate with her tiny hands.
@purplepeanut
"Roseshine. This is Snowflight," the Guardian replied to Rauru, inclining her head toward her Fae charge. "Our Clan has been growing quite a bit. We recently adopted a Spiral, a Pearlcatcher, a Ridgeback and a Snapper. We've managed to get at least one dragon of each Element in our Clan, which we're both quite happy about." As the Guardian struck up a conversation with the other Fae, Shadowflight decided to fly around in search of someone to talk to. She wasn't particularly chatty to begin with, preferring instead to try and gather up whatever reading material she could manipulate with her tiny hands.
@purplepeanut
phke_zpsfbf77644.png
A young female mirror with a white belly, sky blue body and dark wings wandered into the crowd. She stared at the dragons around her, who were of many different breeds and flights. Her claws made quiet clicking sounds as she slipped beneath the bellies of giant Guardians and over tiny Fae.

"Hello? What is this place?" Laurana asked quietly.
A young female mirror with a white belly, sky blue body and dark wings wandered into the crowd. She stared at the dragons around her, who were of many different breeds and flights. Her claws made quiet clicking sounds as she slipped beneath the bellies of giant Guardians and over tiny Fae.

"Hello? What is this place?" Laurana asked quietly.
~*Honey, you should see me in a crown...*~
((i'd like to get in on RP, but don't know how i'd get in on one already in motion. any tips?))
((i'd like to get in on RP, but don't know how i'd get in on one already in motion. any tips?))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2283 2284