Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 ... 2283 2284
@SerenityGale
Arben chuckles sheepishly, "Ah sorry about that, I guess i should be more careful huh?" He smiles warmly at her daughters, "Well heya, little ones! Awfully sorry that i spooked ya, Ysaly keeps tellin' me to be a little quieter but i just keep forgetting!" The smaller Fae peaks up from his fluff, wearing as much of a disapproving frown as her face could muster, "You do need to be quieter! Every other sentence is like a yell with you!" She finally climbs down from his back, brushing off the excess fur that seemed to cover her body, "You need to brush more..." She muttered.

She turns toward the children, barely taller than them both, "On behalf of my mate, I apologize, hes a big lug but a friendly one." She then turns to Azura, a look almost as sheepish on her face as the one Arben wore, "And, uh, sorry for not introducing myself properly. I am Ysaly....as you already know..."
@SerenityGale
Arben chuckles sheepishly, "Ah sorry about that, I guess i should be more careful huh?" He smiles warmly at her daughters, "Well heya, little ones! Awfully sorry that i spooked ya, Ysaly keeps tellin' me to be a little quieter but i just keep forgetting!" The smaller Fae peaks up from his fluff, wearing as much of a disapproving frown as her face could muster, "You do need to be quieter! Every other sentence is like a yell with you!" She finally climbs down from his back, brushing off the excess fur that seemed to cover her body, "You need to brush more..." She muttered.

She turns toward the children, barely taller than them both, "On behalf of my mate, I apologize, hes a big lug but a friendly one." She then turns to Azura, a look almost as sheepish on her face as the one Arben wore, "And, uh, sorry for not introducing myself properly. I am Ysaly....as you already know..."
wxMIH2v.png
@dracScientist "Oh, it's quite alright! You'd think I'd be used to it, with how...[i]rambunctious[/i] some of my clanmates are," she says to Arben. She looks to Ysaly next, "Ehat brings you two here today? I came because I thought it'd be a good experience for my daughters. Learning and acceptance, you know? Oh! I haven't introduced them yet, have I?" Azura smiles sheepishly as she lays a talon on each dragonet. "This is Zemira," she gestures to the gray daughter, "And Aleu", and pats the blue. Aleu waddles up to Ysaly, awkwardly rolling her pearl along with her. "Hi! Mommy says to shake talons when you meet!" She holds hers out to the Fae to shake, grinning widely. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=19&bodygene=22&breed=4&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=71&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=139&auth=9b31a22aed8d26c182bd3fcedfe280518fbaeb36&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=7&bodygene=16&breed=4&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=171&tertgene=24&winggene=23&wings=157&auth=1e793ec31138b7b37d504f3769e47167b4d1e818&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ((Edited both posts to add pictures))
@dracScientist
"Oh, it's quite alright! You'd think I'd be used to it, with how...rambunctious some of my clanmates are," she says to Arben. She looks to Ysaly next, "Ehat brings you two here today? I came because I thought it'd be a good experience for my daughters. Learning and acceptance, you know? Oh! I haven't introduced them yet, have I?" Azura smiles sheepishly as she lays a talon on each dragonet. "This is Zemira," she gestures to the gray daughter, "And Aleu", and pats the blue. Aleu waddles up to Ysaly, awkwardly rolling her pearl along with her. "Hi! Mommy says to shake talons when you meet!" She holds hers out to the Fae to shake, grinning widely.

dragon?age=0&body=19&bodygene=22&breed=4&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=71&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=139&auth=9b31a22aed8d26c182bd3fcedfe280518fbaeb36&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=7&bodygene=16&breed=4&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=171&tertgene=24&winggene=23&wings=157&auth=1e793ec31138b7b37d504f3769e47167b4d1e818&dummyext=prev.png

((Edited both posts to add pictures))

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
(Haven't been round here,so Yeeet! Hopefully I don't clog the thread like a few times a year or two ago,tough I'll probably be ignored.Oh wells.)
A young Serthis teen in his early twenties moves calmly trough the crowd with a cheerful,relaxed and peaceful smile on his soft ,bit rounded freckled face as he idly looks around the area. Unlike most of his kin,he's not very tall and muscular but still well built with a bit of muscle on his shoulders.

His outfit consists of a black tight crop top,blue and cyan beads that keep some of his cream silky hair tied with blue paint at the ends instead of orange war paint that others wear,a dark navy fingerless glove on his left hand in place of bandages and a bluish-black silk sash is tightly tied around his waist,a purple belt ontop of it,similar to that of a Talonok warrior.

His bluish-olive eyes are bit narrowed and lively,his grin turning coy and almost teasing,as he notices some eying his make up curiously,more specifically-the J marking under his left eye.

He smiles easily and cheekily at the dragons who scowl and frown at him then slips past with playful grace,doing quick spins,and dopey twirls with a bark of joyous laughter,joking and capering around,some dragons chuckling in amusement at his slightly childish prancing,some glancing at him for a second and others huffing then turning to look away with a disapproving or disdainful frowns on their faces.

A trio of Ridgebacks walk by and the serpent bows to them,planting a light kiss on one of the ladies hand with a playful flirtatious wink,smirk still coy as he chirps a "Have a lovely day,ladies!" then skipped on his way to a tree,glancing around quickly to check if anyone was already taken a spot in its branches then swiftly climbed up.
And like the spunky fellow he is with a flair for dramatic entrances and show ups,the Serthis did a small jump,grabbing onto a sturdy branch then swung himself up.

Once on it,the beast smugly nestled himself there,making himself comfortable by lazily leaning on it and laying his head on his crossed arms,letting his tail dangle and swing lazily while watching the others bustle about,chatting and having good times,a content sigh escaping his thin lips as he gazes out dreamily.
I'm open for interactions,ping me.

(Haven't been round here,so Yeeet! Hopefully I don't clog the thread like a few times a year or two ago,tough I'll probably be ignored.Oh wells.)
A young Serthis teen in his early twenties moves calmly trough the crowd with a cheerful,relaxed and peaceful smile on his soft ,bit rounded freckled face as he idly looks around the area. Unlike most of his kin,he's not very tall and muscular but still well built with a bit of muscle on his shoulders.

His outfit consists of a black tight crop top,blue and cyan beads that keep some of his cream silky hair tied with blue paint at the ends instead of orange war paint that others wear,a dark navy fingerless glove on his left hand in place of bandages and a bluish-black silk sash is tightly tied around his waist,a purple belt ontop of it,similar to that of a Talonok warrior.

His bluish-olive eyes are bit narrowed and lively,his grin turning coy and almost teasing,as he notices some eying his make up curiously,more specifically-the J marking under his left eye.

He smiles easily and cheekily at the dragons who scowl and frown at him then slips past with playful grace,doing quick spins,and dopey twirls with a bark of joyous laughter,joking and capering around,some dragons chuckling in amusement at his slightly childish prancing,some glancing at him for a second and others huffing then turning to look away with a disapproving or disdainful frowns on their faces.

A trio of Ridgebacks walk by and the serpent bows to them,planting a light kiss on one of the ladies hand with a playful flirtatious wink,smirk still coy as he chirps a "Have a lovely day,ladies!" then skipped on his way to a tree,glancing around quickly to check if anyone was already taken a spot in its branches then swiftly climbed up.
And like the spunky fellow he is with a flair for dramatic entrances and show ups,the Serthis did a small jump,grabbing onto a sturdy branch then swung himself up.

Once on it,the beast smugly nestled himself there,making himself comfortable by lazily leaning on it and laying his head on his crossed arms,letting his tail dangle and swing lazily while watching the others bustle about,chatting and having good times,a content sigh escaping his thin lips as he gazes out dreamily.
I'm open for interactions,ping me.

1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
Zash stalked through the crowds with a bored look. He didn't understand why he was even here. "Aconite why did we decide on coming to this generously populated place?"

His companion, Aconite, sighed and tilted her head towards him. "Because Jade told you a little social interaction wouldn't hurt. And I'm not staying so you better make some friends fast." Aconite smirked and gave him a playful shove nearly sending him through the closest dragon. He stumbled trying to gain his balance and shot a glare Aconite's way.

"Careful or you might cause a scene."

Aconite laughed at his remark. "I'm going to leave Pluma here with you. She better come back in one piece or else." Zash gave Aconite a quizzical look that went unnoticed. Zash shook his head slightly and looked around. He noticed a rambunctious Serthis hopping around.

"You can leave now," Zash grumbled to the pleased looking Aconite. "I'll be fine." Aconite thought for a moment before unexpectedly nodding and turning away to fly back to the clan.

"Don't get into trouble while I'm gone," She shouted over her shoulder as she hopped into the sky and winged away, growing smaller and smaller by the second.

Zash turned away and searched through the crowd until his gaze rested on the rowdy Serthis he saw before sitting in a tree. He sighed and looked down at Aconite's parda, motioning for her to follow him before trekking over grumbling "Well she did want me to make friends."

When Zash got to the tree he looked up and called to the Serthis sitting there. "How's the weather up there?" He silently chuckled at his own joke, his scarf rippling around his neck with his silent laughs.

@ShadowWyvern15
Zash stalked through the crowds with a bored look. He didn't understand why he was even here. "Aconite why did we decide on coming to this generously populated place?"

His companion, Aconite, sighed and tilted her head towards him. "Because Jade told you a little social interaction wouldn't hurt. And I'm not staying so you better make some friends fast." Aconite smirked and gave him a playful shove nearly sending him through the closest dragon. He stumbled trying to gain his balance and shot a glare Aconite's way.

"Careful or you might cause a scene."

Aconite laughed at his remark. "I'm going to leave Pluma here with you. She better come back in one piece or else." Zash gave Aconite a quizzical look that went unnoticed. Zash shook his head slightly and looked around. He noticed a rambunctious Serthis hopping around.

"You can leave now," Zash grumbled to the pleased looking Aconite. "I'll be fine." Aconite thought for a moment before unexpectedly nodding and turning away to fly back to the clan.

"Don't get into trouble while I'm gone," She shouted over her shoulder as she hopped into the sky and winged away, growing smaller and smaller by the second.

Zash turned away and searched through the crowd until his gaze rested on the rowdy Serthis he saw before sitting in a tree. He sighed and looked down at Aconite's parda, motioning for her to follow him before trekking over grumbling "Well she did want me to make friends."

When Zash got to the tree he looked up and called to the Serthis sitting there. "How's the weather up there?" He silently chuckled at his own joke, his scarf rippling around his neck with his silent laughs.

@ShadowWyvern15
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.png
@SerenityGale
Ysaly holds out her hand, shaking the young dragonet's talons, "A pleasure to meet you, young one." She turns back to Azura, "Well it was all Arben's idea, he has this idea in his head that I'm a hermit and refuse to leave the house, so he dragged me out, claiming i needed "fresh air"." Arben gives her a little nudge, "Well for one, you are a hermit, 'Saly, you hate going outside. And for two, isnt it nice? Look, youre even making friends!" That got an eye roll from the Fae, a small huff accompanying it. Arben looks over to Azura, "Teaching the hatchlings to get along with other clans is a great idea, all this competition over whos better is so toxic nowadays. Teaching the next generation to actually accept each other for their differences is so important these days, at least in my opinion."
@SerenityGale
Ysaly holds out her hand, shaking the young dragonet's talons, "A pleasure to meet you, young one." She turns back to Azura, "Well it was all Arben's idea, he has this idea in his head that I'm a hermit and refuse to leave the house, so he dragged me out, claiming i needed "fresh air"." Arben gives her a little nudge, "Well for one, you are a hermit, 'Saly, you hate going outside. And for two, isnt it nice? Look, youre even making friends!" That got an eye roll from the Fae, a small huff accompanying it. Arben looks over to Azura, "Teaching the hatchlings to get along with other clans is a great idea, all this competition over whos better is so toxic nowadays. Teaching the next generation to actually accept each other for their differences is so important these days, at least in my opinion."
wxMIH2v.png
The young Beastclans member tore his eyes from the crowd and looked down at Zash,smirk turning amused at the joke.He hummed airily then answered,playing along while shifting a bit to get a better look at the dragon and creature,lifting his head a little and tilting it to the side so that his words won't be muffled.

"Hm? Oh,the weather is just lovely up here,good sir.What about you? How's the weather down there,you seem bit cranky-woke up on the wrong side of the bed? Sorry,didn't mean to be rude or offensive." His voice is a nice Countertenor a little bit dipping into the tenor category,bit quiet and dreamy as he talks,scaly tail gently swaying as if there's a light wind blowing.

After a small pause he added-"Nice cat by the way,is it yours?"-A glint of curiousity flickering in his blueish-olive gaze as he briefly glances at the parda then returned his attention back to Zash.
@Alaskandragon2
The young Beastclans member tore his eyes from the crowd and looked down at Zash,smirk turning amused at the joke.He hummed airily then answered,playing along while shifting a bit to get a better look at the dragon and creature,lifting his head a little and tilting it to the side so that his words won't be muffled.

"Hm? Oh,the weather is just lovely up here,good sir.What about you? How's the weather down there,you seem bit cranky-woke up on the wrong side of the bed? Sorry,didn't mean to be rude or offensive." His voice is a nice Countertenor a little bit dipping into the tenor category,bit quiet and dreamy as he talks,scaly tail gently swaying as if there's a light wind blowing.

After a small pause he added-"Nice cat by the way,is it yours?"-A glint of curiousity flickering in his blueish-olive gaze as he briefly glances at the parda then returned his attention back to Zash.
@Alaskandragon2
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
@ShadowWyvern15

Zash studied the Beastclan member closely. He had never met one before.

“Ha, it’s quite cloudy and dreary down here,” he said a bit sarcastically, “No offense taken.” Zash considered his question about Pluma. ”This isn’t my parda. Her name is Pluma. She belongs to my friend Aconite.”

“My name is Zash if you were wondering. What’s yours?”
@ShadowWyvern15

Zash studied the Beastclan member closely. He had never met one before.

“Ha, it’s quite cloudy and dreary down here,” he said a bit sarcastically, “No offense taken.” Zash considered his question about Pluma. ”This isn’t my parda. Her name is Pluma. She belongs to my friend Aconite.”

“My name is Zash if you were wondering. What’s yours?”
The serpentine teen rose his brows a bit,smile still amused,seeming not bothered by the sarcasm and just considering it a different type of humor that's not dark nor usual.
Lifting his tail up and coiling it around the branch,he replied casually-"Verian."
Then he hopped down,lingering bent in a small frisky bow for a quick second then straightened up,as he continued talking,introducing himself properly.

"Verian Vipery,adept Aerial silks dancer at your service.Great to meet you,Zash."
Said the beast as he offered a hand for the skydancer to shake in greetings,then he asked curiously-"Aconite? You mean the lady that just left? She seems nice,say what brings you here?"

"Just curious! I'm here to hang out and overall change the scenery for a bit rather than chill in my clan's cafe all the time.Sure the interior is nice but it gets boring eventually,you know?"-He added quickly to clarify things before anyone gets suspicious and gets the wrong idea,as he leaned on the tree calmy.
@Alaskandragon2

(Is it alright if I keep pinging you,or you want me to stop? Also,wanna turn this into a 1x1 or continue it here?)
The serpentine teen rose his brows a bit,smile still amused,seeming not bothered by the sarcasm and just considering it a different type of humor that's not dark nor usual.
Lifting his tail up and coiling it around the branch,he replied casually-"Verian."
Then he hopped down,lingering bent in a small frisky bow for a quick second then straightened up,as he continued talking,introducing himself properly.

"Verian Vipery,adept Aerial silks dancer at your service.Great to meet you,Zash."
Said the beast as he offered a hand for the skydancer to shake in greetings,then he asked curiously-"Aconite? You mean the lady that just left? She seems nice,say what brings you here?"

"Just curious! I'm here to hang out and overall change the scenery for a bit rather than chill in my clan's cafe all the time.Sure the interior is nice but it gets boring eventually,you know?"-He added quickly to clarify things before anyone gets suspicious and gets the wrong idea,as he leaned on the tree calmy.
@Alaskandragon2

(Is it alright if I keep pinging you,or you want me to stop? Also,wanna turn this into a 1x1 or continue it here?)
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
@ShadowWyvern15 (I don’t mind if you ping me and sure we can make it a 1x1)

“The pleasure is all mine, Verian,” Zash replied. “And yes, that was Aconite just with me. In fact I’m here for a change of scenery as well and a bit of socializing as order of my clan leader, Jade. Guess she got tired of me sulking around camp.”

Zash was curious of the young beastclan member. He had heard stories of them being ruthless monsters but this one seemed chill and nice. In fact what was he doing in a crowd of dragons anyway? Weren’t dragons and the beastclans usually fighting one another?
@ShadowWyvern15 (I don’t mind if you ping me and sure we can make it a 1x1)

“The pleasure is all mine, Verian,” Zash replied. “And yes, that was Aconite just with me. In fact I’m here for a change of scenery as well and a bit of socializing as order of my clan leader, Jade. Guess she got tired of me sulking around camp.”

Zash was curious of the young beastclan member. He had heard stories of them being ruthless monsters but this one seemed chill and nice. In fact what was he doing in a crowd of dragons anyway? Weren’t dragons and the beastclans usually fighting one another?
(Alrighty then,after this response I'll make a separate thread @Alaskandragon2)

"Huh? Don't you communicate with your fellow clan mates usually? Well,where are you from? Haven't seen your face around at all,and I've been around the shadow flight for..erm,twelve years? About that much,sometimes I would perform in other flights with my troupe Danceur magic,the name sounds bit extra-I know.It was Lyth and my cousin's idea,then the other members kinda just voted along."

He said with a small shrug of his shoulders,one arm crossed over his chest in a relaxed manner and the other waving around,making small gestures in the air to accompany his words as if gesturing would help make his toughts materialize.
After that Verian lapsed into a moment of silence,absent-mindedly glancing up at the crowd.

"Honestly,our clan isn't really that much of a clan-more of a big group of dragons and beastfolk.Some are rebellious runaways,some are adopted so to speak,some simple civilians like fishermen and weavers,others are just guests who decided to remain for one reason or another.What keeps us all in one place is the collective want for peace and dislike of the storm that's rolling on about."

For a very brief second,his eyes turned toughtful with a faraway look in them and his smile wistful,but it all dissappeared in a flash as the cheerfulness and liveliness returned back,tone of voice turning humorous as he looked back at the dragon.
"You probably don't wanna hear all this junk and I just talked your ear off,woops!
Ol' Anduin must have passed me something,eh? Here's a tip,if I start babbling about this,don't take me very seriously,it's simply gibberish. Anyways,enough about my gang.

I'm curious to hear what your clan is like? Do you have artistic characters or maybe more big and tough karate masters,hm?" The serpentine dancer puffed up his chest and flexed his muscles as he said the words "big" and "tough",tail curled around the trunk of the tree,eyes glinting with mirth.
(Alrighty then,after this response I'll make a separate thread @Alaskandragon2)

"Huh? Don't you communicate with your fellow clan mates usually? Well,where are you from? Haven't seen your face around at all,and I've been around the shadow flight for..erm,twelve years? About that much,sometimes I would perform in other flights with my troupe Danceur magic,the name sounds bit extra-I know.It was Lyth and my cousin's idea,then the other members kinda just voted along."

He said with a small shrug of his shoulders,one arm crossed over his chest in a relaxed manner and the other waving around,making small gestures in the air to accompany his words as if gesturing would help make his toughts materialize.
After that Verian lapsed into a moment of silence,absent-mindedly glancing up at the crowd.

"Honestly,our clan isn't really that much of a clan-more of a big group of dragons and beastfolk.Some are rebellious runaways,some are adopted so to speak,some simple civilians like fishermen and weavers,others are just guests who decided to remain for one reason or another.What keeps us all in one place is the collective want for peace and dislike of the storm that's rolling on about."

For a very brief second,his eyes turned toughtful with a faraway look in them and his smile wistful,but it all dissappeared in a flash as the cheerfulness and liveliness returned back,tone of voice turning humorous as he looked back at the dragon.
"You probably don't wanna hear all this junk and I just talked your ear off,woops!
Ol' Anduin must have passed me something,eh? Here's a tip,if I start babbling about this,don't take me very seriously,it's simply gibberish. Anyways,enough about my gang.

I'm curious to hear what your clan is like? Do you have artistic characters or maybe more big and tough karate masters,hm?" The serpentine dancer puffed up his chest and flexed his muscles as he said the words "big" and "tough",tail curled around the trunk of the tree,eyes glinting with mirth.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
1 2 ... 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 ... 2283 2284