Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 ... 2283 2284

Eight different dragons slipped into the clearing scanning the current occupants with little to no interest. The leading Skydancer led her group over to an unoccupied clutch of rocks before she jumped up on to it. She kept her chin up even as a dazzling sanguine male settled at her side. Both relaxed on the collection of rocks with their peers. "What now?" The red one asked nuzzling his snout into the fur along the female's back resulting in her leaning against him.

"Not sure, everyone else seems to be chatting or idly relaxing." She hummed before preening her love's fan of feathers. All four of the Wildclaws were running around playing a makeshift game of leap-frog with excited shrieks and churrs. The youngest member, an adolescent named Sydney, was tucked under her father's front legs not that the icy Skydancer cared much but from the flicking of his tail and the way his eyes followed the energetic members it was clear he was in a foul mood.

"Seems so." He nodded pulling his head out of reach of her, their final member. Rigel was sunning himself on a patch of grass. The light dragon was happily reading a scroll of parchment from the council library. Without a doubt, he'd get yelled at for taking it. Not that it would stop him. The idea made the red male chuckle as he rested his chin across Styx's shoulders. She hummed against relaxing against him while waiting for something eventful to happen.

Eight different dragons slipped into the clearing scanning the current occupants with little to no interest. The leading Skydancer led her group over to an unoccupied clutch of rocks before she jumped up on to it. She kept her chin up even as a dazzling sanguine male settled at her side. Both relaxed on the collection of rocks with their peers. "What now?" The red one asked nuzzling his snout into the fur along the female's back resulting in her leaning against him.

"Not sure, everyone else seems to be chatting or idly relaxing." She hummed before preening her love's fan of feathers. All four of the Wildclaws were running around playing a makeshift game of leap-frog with excited shrieks and churrs. The youngest member, an adolescent named Sydney, was tucked under her father's front legs not that the icy Skydancer cared much but from the flicking of his tail and the way his eyes followed the energetic members it was clear he was in a foul mood.

"Seems so." He nodded pulling his head out of reach of her, their final member. Rigel was sunning himself on a patch of grass. The light dragon was happily reading a scroll of parchment from the council library. Without a doubt, he'd get yelled at for taking it. Not that it would stop him. The idea made the red male chuckle as he rested his chin across Styx's shoulders. She hummed against relaxing against him while waiting for something eventful to happen.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
"Gelfer! A nice, strong name," Fern replies, expression soft in a fatherly way, "Did you travel far to come here with your brother?" With that question, he scans the green field and scattered boulders of the grounds, blinking in the sunlight.

(@SkyFireFalls, If you go to your dragon's page, right click their image and select 'Open Image in a New Tab' you should get the picture. Then copy/paste the URL until it ends in the PNG part)
"Gelfer! A nice, strong name," Fern replies, expression soft in a fatherly way, "Did you travel far to come here with your brother?" With that question, he scans the green field and scattered boulders of the grounds, blinking in the sunlight.

(@SkyFireFalls, If you go to your dragon's page, right click their image and select 'Open Image in a New Tab' you should get the picture. Then copy/paste the URL until it ends in the PNG part)
A female tundra was scanning the crowd. She saw Miku and Gelfer and began to fly toward them when she saw The eight dragons. She was interested and walked over.
(Thats right! I brought 3 dragons to this party! @HeronDreams @FrostSol)
Miku and Gelfer smiled. "Thanks....We traveled from the Zypher Steppes." Gelfer said, she looked at her brother and seemed to be communicating with him.
A female tundra was scanning the crowd. She saw Miku and Gelfer and began to fly toward them when she saw The eight dragons. She was interested and walked over.
(Thats right! I brought 3 dragons to this party! @HeronDreams @FrostSol)
Miku and Gelfer smiled. "Thanks....We traveled from the Zypher Steppes." Gelfer said, she looked at her brother and seemed to be communicating with him.
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
(Oh boy XD @SkyFireFalls )

Styx perked up and eyed the tundra that had approached them with confusion. Her love didn't so much as twitch a muscle when she'd lifted her head. Slowly her fan of feathers flattened back against her head in a friendly manner. "Hello?" The smoke colored female greeted with a small tilt of her head. The male Wildclaw walked in circles around the new dragon sniffing her wildly like some kind of familiar would to get to know a stranger. "Helios! Get back over to Cypress." Her emerald eyes narrowed at the pale Wildclaw who yelped and ran to the tarnish Wildclaw as ordered resulting in a heap of body parts.

Aragorn opened one eye but did nothing to lift his head of Styx's shoulders.
(Oh boy XD @SkyFireFalls )

Styx perked up and eyed the tundra that had approached them with confusion. Her love didn't so much as twitch a muscle when she'd lifted her head. Slowly her fan of feathers flattened back against her head in a friendly manner. "Hello?" The smoke colored female greeted with a small tilt of her head. The male Wildclaw walked in circles around the new dragon sniffing her wildly like some kind of familiar would to get to know a stranger. "Helios! Get back over to Cypress." Her emerald eyes narrowed at the pale Wildclaw who yelped and ran to the tarnish Wildclaw as ordered resulting in a heap of body parts.

Aragorn opened one eye but did nothing to lift his head of Styx's shoulders.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=440510&did=47852463 (here's the tundra)
She smiled at first and then glared at Helios. The tundra was clearly strong and a fighter. She herself didn't know why her feat had led her here. She should have returned to the twins....What mischief were they doing now? she thought. "Hi..." Oh, shoot what to say now... she wondered.
(@HeronDreams @FrostSol)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=440510&did=47852463 (here's the tundra)
She smiled at first and then glared at Helios. The tundra was clearly strong and a fighter. She herself didn't know why her feat had led her here. She should have returned to the twins....What mischief were they doing now? she thought. "Hi..." Oh, shoot what to say now... she wondered.
(@HeronDreams @FrostSol)
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
@SkyFireFalls

"So what brings you over to us? If you don't mind my asking." She hummed and stretched out more on her rock. Aragorn grunted with annoyance while readjusting his position to be more comfortable. Every single one of the dragons had a brand on their hip with an insignia like that of claw marks. This was their emblem as their clan's main military forces.

Cris, Styx's father, cradled Sydney closer to him when Anomaly took a few steps closer bearing her fangs at the youngster. He was the most battle-worn of the group despite his daughter being his superior.
@SkyFireFalls

"So what brings you over to us? If you don't mind my asking." She hummed and stretched out more on her rock. Aragorn grunted with annoyance while readjusting his position to be more comfortable. Every single one of the dragons had a brand on their hip with an insignia like that of claw marks. This was their emblem as their clan's main military forces.

Cris, Styx's father, cradled Sydney closer to him when Anomaly took a few steps closer bearing her fangs at the youngster. He was the most battle-worn of the group despite his daughter being his superior.
2W5hn3g.png
The tundra glanced around, trying to think of a reason. "I...just noticed your insignia on you...uh tell me about it!" She said, standing to her full height. I may be bad at conversations, but I'm good at fighting! she thought
@FrostSol
The tundra glanced around, trying to think of a reason. "I...just noticed your insignia on you...uh tell me about it!" She said, standing to her full height. I may be bad at conversations, but I'm good at fighting! she thought
@FrostSol
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
The smoke colored female blinked and glanced at the symbol. "We're the elite military forces of our clan. Though more commonly the clan members will refer to us as the talons. There are two more members, but they aren't allowed to leave the labyrinth. Not since the old king disappeared." She yawned, and her love finally lifted his head.

"At the behest of the matriarch and winning votes from the king and queen we were hand-picked to act as the clan's defense. I am Aragorn or Judgement. Styx is our leader here, known as Blade. Over there- He motioned with his head toward Rigel -is Rigel, the light. And finally, we have Cris, our elder warrior the Fang." The sanguine Skydancer explained, his pink eyes glittering with intent enthusiasm. "But of course we can't forget the Talon's front guard, those three Wildclaws over there are known as the Pack."

Styx laid her head on her front talons while he talked.
The smoke colored female blinked and glanced at the symbol. "We're the elite military forces of our clan. Though more commonly the clan members will refer to us as the talons. There are two more members, but they aren't allowed to leave the labyrinth. Not since the old king disappeared." She yawned, and her love finally lifted his head.

"At the behest of the matriarch and winning votes from the king and queen we were hand-picked to act as the clan's defense. I am Aragorn or Judgement. Styx is our leader here, known as Blade. Over there- He motioned with his head toward Rigel -is Rigel, the light. And finally, we have Cris, our elder warrior the Fang." The sanguine Skydancer explained, his pink eyes glittering with intent enthusiasm. "But of course we can't forget the Talon's front guard, those three Wildclaws over there are known as the Pack."

Styx laid her head on her front talons while he talked.
2W5hn3g.png
"oh..." Nebula smiled. "Well, I suppose that answers my question. See you later!" She trotted away. @FrostSol Sorry late rp
"oh..." Nebula smiled. "Well, I suppose that answers my question. See you later!" She trotted away. @FrostSol Sorry late rp
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
"Ah, that's not so far from Ashfall. My family visits the Ashfall Wastes each year," Fern says, swiveling his view to take in the arrival of the large pack that had flown in. "Are you here to hunt or perhaps train in combat on the Field?"

@SkyFireFalls
"Ah, that's not so far from Ashfall. My family visits the Ashfall Wastes each year," Fern says, swiveling his view to take in the arrival of the large pack that had flown in. "Are you here to hunt or perhaps train in combat on the Field?"

@SkyFireFalls
1 2 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 ... 2283 2284