Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 ... 2283 2284
Gelfer shrugged. "I was just told to come here...But I'm pretty sure it is because they don't want me getting in trouble..." she raised her eyebrows at Miku and he nodded. "So...why are you here?"
@HeronDreams
Gelfer shrugged. "I was just told to come here...But I'm pretty sure it is because they don't want me getting in trouble..." she raised her eyebrows at Miku and he nodded. "So...why are you here?"
@HeronDreams
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
"A trouble maker, huh. What sort of trouble? Pranks? Tantrums?" says Fern, laughing and shaking his head. While he chuckles, his serpentine tongue flits about lightly. "My little girl, Choi, she seems sweet but can have the nastiest temper when she feels bold. But really, I'm here to see if she might have fun in the Training Field!"
@SkyFireFalls
"A trouble maker, huh. What sort of trouble? Pranks? Tantrums?" says Fern, laughing and shaking his head. While he chuckles, his serpentine tongue flits about lightly. "My little girl, Choi, she seems sweet but can have the nastiest temper when she feels bold. But really, I'm here to see if she might have fun in the Training Field!"
@SkyFireFalls
Gelfer and Miku smile at each other. "Really!" Miku says. A purplish tundra dragon stomps up to them. "What are you doing! What did I tell you?" She shouts angrily.
@HeronDreams
Gelfer and Miku smile at each other. "Really!" Miku says. A purplish tundra dragon stomps up to them. "What are you doing! What did I tell you?" She shouts angrily.
@HeronDreams
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
When the Tundra dragon hurries towards them, Fern recoils slightly - neck doubling back into a tight S-shape. Smoothly he regains his composure and steps forward with a slight bow.
"No trouble here! In fact Gelfer has been quite polite. I'm Fern. Are you the twin's mother?"
@SkyFireFalls
When the Tundra dragon hurries towards them, Fern recoils slightly - neck doubling back into a tight S-shape. Smoothly he regains his composure and steps forward with a slight bow.
"No trouble here! In fact Gelfer has been quite polite. I'm Fern. Are you the twin's mother?"
@SkyFireFalls
She shook her head quickly. "No, no thank you! I was chosen to go because I am one of our main fighters, and I had to take them with me." She frowned.
Miku sighs "We were just TALKING!"
The Tundra sighs. "Fine. But you," She gestures to Fern "Yell if they do ANYTHING!" She glares at them and walks away.
( @HeronDreams got to go, be right back)
She shook her head quickly. "No, no thank you! I was chosen to go because I am one of our main fighters, and I had to take them with me." She frowned.
Miku sighs "We were just TALKING!"
The Tundra sighs. "Fine. But you," She gestures to Fern "Yell if they do ANYTHING!" She glares at them and walks away.
( @HeronDreams got to go, be right back)
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
With a shudder, the feathers on Fern's neck lift and he gives the twins a weak grin. "She seems to be a strict task mistress. But make no mistake I'll be sure to call for her if you try anything," he intones with mock seriousness. "But I was thinking a gift to bring back my daughter from the Training Fields might convince her to visit. Any ideas?"
@SkyFireFalls
With a shudder, the feathers on Fern's neck lift and he gives the twins a weak grin. "She seems to be a strict task mistress. But make no mistake I'll be sure to call for her if you try anything," he intones with mock seriousness. "But I was thinking a gift to bring back my daughter from the Training Fields might convince her to visit. Any ideas?"
@SkyFireFalls
@SkyFireFalls

The Fae froze, nearly dropping her touchstone and stylus. Did someone notice her...?

She waited, hoping that her ice-and-midnight coloration wouldn't stand too out on the backdrop of the forest.

Crickets chirped in the grass, making Scribe resist the urge to nab one.

The sounds of mock-battle came from over the treetops.

Leaves rustled in the wind.

Relaxing, but still on point, Scribe moved forward, fins fully extended to feel the moisture in the the air, searching for disturbances beside her own.

Eventually, she reached the safety of the bushes, and warily took off—wincing at the flutter of dead leaves. Hurried, the Fae angled her wings towards the Sea of a Thousand Currents (though technically it was more like a lake, she mused) and set her course for the Tsunami Flats.
@SkyFireFalls

The Fae froze, nearly dropping her touchstone and stylus. Did someone notice her...?

She waited, hoping that her ice-and-midnight coloration wouldn't stand too out on the backdrop of the forest.

Crickets chirped in the grass, making Scribe resist the urge to nab one.

The sounds of mock-battle came from over the treetops.

Leaves rustled in the wind.

Relaxing, but still on point, Scribe moved forward, fins fully extended to feel the moisture in the the air, searching for disturbances beside her own.

Eventually, she reached the safety of the bushes, and warily took off—wincing at the flutter of dead leaves. Hurried, the Fae angled her wings towards the Sea of a Thousand Currents (though technically it was more like a lake, she mused) and set her course for the Tsunami Flats.
The twins shrugged. "Does she like to fight?" (sorry late reply, I won't be able to message much today. @HeronDreams)
The twins shrugged. "Does she like to fight?" (sorry late reply, I won't be able to message much today. @HeronDreams)
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
Cyphermage, or for short, Cypher, a small male fae with shadows seeming to pour from his eyes, clung to the shadows, seeming to cast a blank, eerie, and wary gaze around the dragons he saw.
He flicked back and forth, seeming to get very close to interacting, but the quickly retreating into the shadows once more, not afraid, just wary, as his lair was mostly comprised of faes, he had some trouble interacting with larger dragons when theres more than 3 or 4 in a group.
Cyphermage, or for short, Cypher, a small male fae with shadows seeming to pour from his eyes, clung to the shadows, seeming to cast a blank, eerie, and wary gaze around the dragons he saw.
He flicked back and forth, seeming to get very close to interacting, but the quickly retreating into the shadows once more, not afraid, just wary, as his lair was mostly comprised of faes, he had some trouble interacting with larger dragons when theres more than 3 or 4 in a group.
> he him
The twins sighed and said. "We must go, see you around!" then they both took off and flew away.
@HeronDreams
(bye! I don't have time to roleplay, I'll come back when I do!)
The twins sighed and said. "We must go, see you around!" then they both took off and flew away.
@HeronDreams
(bye! I don't have time to roleplay, I'll come back when I do!)
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
1 2 ... 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 ... 2283 2284