Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 ... 2283 2284
@Scarborough @Fragilemind

Looking at the other Fae, Kona felt awkward. "Well, I'm just stopping by, I'll be gone tomorrow," that was her plan. She was heading to the Tangled Wood. She needed some peace from home, and the Wood seemed like a nice, quiet place while still remaining new. She, obviously, is from the Windswept Plateou, and there is hardly any trees. Now, don't get her wrong, she's used to trees. But being in a place, that's practically a maze, that's also dark as midnight with no sun, and trees? That sounded like an adventure to her.

Kona nodded toward the Imperial, her eyes trained on the map she was making of the trail she had used. She scribbled furiously on the paper, creating little signs that only she knew what it represented. Her pencil broke. "Aghh," she tried to quiet yell, but ultimately failing. Opening her map kit, Kona threw the papers, stray scrolls, and whatever else was in it out, looking for a pencil or a sharpener. There was none. She slumped to the ground, but ended up hissing due to the rash on her stomach.
@Scarborough @Fragilemind

Looking at the other Fae, Kona felt awkward. "Well, I'm just stopping by, I'll be gone tomorrow," that was her plan. She was heading to the Tangled Wood. She needed some peace from home, and the Wood seemed like a nice, quiet place while still remaining new. She, obviously, is from the Windswept Plateou, and there is hardly any trees. Now, don't get her wrong, she's used to trees. But being in a place, that's practically a maze, that's also dark as midnight with no sun, and trees? That sounded like an adventure to her.

Kona nodded toward the Imperial, her eyes trained on the map she was making of the trail she had used. She scribbled furiously on the paper, creating little signs that only she knew what it represented. Her pencil broke. "Aghh," she tried to quiet yell, but ultimately failing. Opening her map kit, Kona threw the papers, stray scrolls, and whatever else was in it out, looking for a pencil or a sharpener. There was none. She slumped to the ground, but ended up hissing due to the rash on her stomach.
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
(This looks interesting, just gotta find a dragon in my lair to rp as (._.;))
(This looks interesting, just gotta find a dragon in my lair to rp as (._.;))
(don't mind me) As the crowd conversed amongst themselves and others, a simple green Fae wandered out of the underbrush, a lump of...something sitting calmly on her back. The Fae was followed rather closely by a garnet Guardian with a Chimera prancing around his feet. However the beast was somewhat startled by the commotion and hissed in warning before diving behind the dragon's leg. The Fae regarded the ensuing chaos intently, looking around at the number of faces and species talking. The Guardian leaned down as she turned her head towards him. Whispering between each other they seemed to come to an agreement as they nodded to one another and walked around the larger part of the crowd. Once the noise died down and the number of dragons was less smothering they came to rest in the tall grass, the Fae laying near the Guardian as the lump of...slime? Wiggled and writhed along her frills with small gurgles. The Chimera emerged from hiding and climbed atop it's master, teething and nuzzling his frills. There they waited calmly as dragons seemed to completely miss their presence but they didn't seem to mind, content with just watching the madness around them. [img]http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47376421[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47376422[/img]
(don't mind me)

As the crowd conversed amongst themselves and others, a simple green Fae wandered out of the underbrush, a lump of...something sitting calmly on her back. The Fae was followed rather closely by a garnet Guardian with a Chimera prancing around his feet. However the beast was somewhat startled by the commotion and hissed in warning before diving behind the dragon's leg.

The Fae regarded the ensuing chaos intently, looking around at the number of faces and species talking. The Guardian leaned down as she turned her head towards him. Whispering between each other they seemed to come to an agreement as they nodded to one another and walked around the larger part of the crowd. Once the noise died down and the number of dragons was less smothering they came to rest in the tall grass, the Fae laying near the Guardian as the lump of...slime? Wiggled and writhed along her frills with small gurgles. The Chimera emerged from hiding and climbed atop it's master, teething and nuzzling his frills.

There they waited calmly as dragons seemed to completely miss their presence but they didn't seem to mind, content with just watching the madness around them.

[img]http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47376421[/img]
[img]http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47376422[/img]
(@TippyDays) A small peach colored Fae stopped talking with an ice colored Spiral, and looked over at the little green Fae and the Guardian he was with. Taking a slight interest into what he was doing, she poked her head into the tall grass. "Hi there! My name is Gold, and this is Diamond," she said, motioning to the ice colored Spiral she was with "Mind if we join you? It looks peaceful over here." [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/475759/47575825_350.png?mtime=XBeyGgACaq4.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/470356/47035541_350.png?mtime=XBe5bgADFx0.png[/img]
(@TippyDays)
A small peach colored Fae stopped talking with an ice colored Spiral, and looked over at the little green Fae and the Guardian he was with. Taking a slight interest into what he was doing, she poked her head into the tall grass. "Hi there! My name is Gold, and this is Diamond," she said, motioning to the ice colored Spiral she was with "Mind if we join you? It looks peaceful over here."

47575825_350.png?mtime=XBeyGgACaq4.png
47035541_350.png?mtime=XBe5bgADFx0.png
[center][i] A noticeable ruckus is heard from towards the cliff-side near the field. An enormous, dripping wet clawed hand is seen grasping the edge of the cliff. The hand is followed by a sopping wet Behemoth of an Imperial. And perched atop his head, lightly gripping the base of his antlers, is an equally wet, grumpy Coatl. The Behemoth was named Rafae, and his companion was named Bubblebath. Rafae himself was almost colossal in size, whereas Bubblebath was a decent sized Coatl. Although next to his friend he was truly dwarfed. Rafae calmly stalks through the small gatherings of dragons, still dripping with water. Both him and Bubblebath were Water dragons so they didn't mind that they were going to be wet for a while. Bubblebath grumbles quietly, not pleased at the fact that there were dragons of other Flights here as well. "Why must there be so many dragons here.. It's bad enough that most of them are not even of Water" His tongue flicks out for a moment. "Hush, friend. Rafae does not mind the non-Water dragons. Rafae is here to deilver package and then we go. Yes?" Rafae rumbles, his ears perking up. This causes Bubblebath to nod in a grouchy manner.. They continue to traverse through the field... [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422472/42247135_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389273/38927231_350.png[/img] [Ping me if you reply to this <3]
A noticeable ruckus is heard from towards the cliff-side near the field. An enormous, dripping wet clawed hand is seen grasping the edge of the cliff. The hand is followed by a sopping wet Behemoth of an Imperial. And perched atop his head, lightly gripping the base of his antlers, is an equally wet, grumpy Coatl.

The Behemoth was named Rafae, and his companion was named Bubblebath. Rafae himself was almost colossal in size, whereas Bubblebath was a decent sized Coatl. Although next to his friend he was truly dwarfed.

Rafae calmly stalks through the small gatherings of dragons, still dripping with water. Both him and Bubblebath were Water dragons so they didn't mind that they were going to be wet for a while. Bubblebath grumbles quietly, not pleased at the fact that there were dragons of other Flights here as well.

"Why must there be so many dragons here.. It's bad enough that most of them are not even of Water" His tongue flicks out for a moment.
"Hush, friend. Rafae does not mind the non-Water dragons. Rafae is here to deilver package and then we go. Yes?" Rafae rumbles, his ears perking up. This causes Bubblebath to nod in a grouchy manner.. They continue to traverse through the field...

42247135_350.png
38927231_350.png

[Ping me if you reply to this <3]
Magia_dell_acqua_png_simbolo.png
Snow | FR +8 | She/Her | 20
Art shop! [WIP]
Wishlist!
Who's incubating?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

VDu6Xk8.gif
Diamond, obviously not listening to Gold's story about how she felled a basilisk single-handedly, turned to watch the Imperial and the Coatl, her ears flicking with amusement.
(Almost forgot the ping, @SnowFl8keAnge1)
Diamond, obviously not listening to Gold's story about how she felled a basilisk single-handedly, turned to watch the Imperial and the Coatl, her ears flicking with amusement.
(Almost forgot the ping, @SnowFl8keAnge1)
Diamond goes unnoticed by Rafae. His eyes are elsewhere, looking for his client to whom he'd be dropping off a package.

Bubblebath seems to notice the Spiral however. And he fixes her with a firm glare, taking note of her purple eyes with a turn of his nose. It was customary in their secluded Clan to shun all dragons who were not aligned to their element; That being Water. Bubblebath wasn't a bad dragon, but he sure as hell was a grumpy one.. After a few moments of glaring, Bubblebath turns his nose up slightly and looks away, really wishing he was back home, deep under the sea, right now.
Diamond goes unnoticed by Rafae. His eyes are elsewhere, looking for his client to whom he'd be dropping off a package.

Bubblebath seems to notice the Spiral however. And he fixes her with a firm glare, taking note of her purple eyes with a turn of his nose. It was customary in their secluded Clan to shun all dragons who were not aligned to their element; That being Water. Bubblebath wasn't a bad dragon, but he sure as hell was a grumpy one.. After a few moments of glaring, Bubblebath turns his nose up slightly and looks away, really wishing he was back home, deep under the sea, right now.
Magia_dell_acqua_png_simbolo.png
Snow | FR +8 | She/Her | 20
Art shop! [WIP]
Wishlist!
Who's incubating?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

VDu6Xk8.gif
Diamond merely blinked at his hostility, she was used to it, one of her Lairmates was also particularly grouchy. She flicked her tail across the little Fae's nose, and for once she stopped talking, looking at the two dragons with her large teal eyes.
"Lets go say hi to them! I've never met an Imperial before, or a Water one at that! Ooh, ooh, I bet they can do all KINDS of cool things! Look how pretty the Coatl is! Emerald is pretty too, but he doesn't have that color, or that one!"
The icy blue Spiral groaned inwardly and shut out her yammering as best she could, occupying herself by poking at a small pink bird.
Gold fluttered over to them, either not noticing the hostility that practically radiated off of Bubblebath or chose to ignore it, instead 'oohing' and 'aahing' at the Coatl's beautiful colors.

(@SnowFl8keAnge1)
Diamond merely blinked at his hostility, she was used to it, one of her Lairmates was also particularly grouchy. She flicked her tail across the little Fae's nose, and for once she stopped talking, looking at the two dragons with her large teal eyes.
"Lets go say hi to them! I've never met an Imperial before, or a Water one at that! Ooh, ooh, I bet they can do all KINDS of cool things! Look how pretty the Coatl is! Emerald is pretty too, but he doesn't have that color, or that one!"
The icy blue Spiral groaned inwardly and shut out her yammering as best she could, occupying herself by poking at a small pink bird.
Gold fluttered over to them, either not noticing the hostility that practically radiated off of Bubblebath or chose to ignore it, instead 'oohing' and 'aahing' at the Coatl's beautiful colors.

(@SnowFl8keAnge1)
(@zeldris)

The Fae's almost touched noses as the grass was investigated, the dark green dragons eyes widening in surprise as she was found. The Guardian looked down at the both of them curiously as they conversed.

The green Fae blinked, confused, before answering flatly,"...I do not see why not." The muck on her back gurgled lowly before turning it's glowing eyes at the newcomer curiously, yet made no move to interact.
(@zeldris)

The Fae's almost touched noses as the grass was investigated, the dark green dragons eyes widening in surprise as she was found. The Guardian looked down at the both of them curiously as they conversed.

The green Fae blinked, confused, before answering flatly,"...I do not see why not." The muck on her back gurgled lowly before turning it's glowing eyes at the newcomer curiously, yet made no move to interact.
Diamond shooed the bird away, and turned around to face the little Fae and the Guardian "Don't mind Gold, she can be...irritating...at times, best thing to do is give her a small smile and say 'yep' and 'uhhuh' when she tells a story she made up"
(@TippyDays)
Diamond shooed the bird away, and turned around to face the little Fae and the Guardian "Don't mind Gold, she can be...irritating...at times, best thing to do is give her a small smile and say 'yep' and 'uhhuh' when she tells a story she made up"
(@TippyDays)
1 2 ... 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 ... 2283 2284