Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Miitopia CYOA/RP (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
Run sounds nice right about now.
Run sounds nice right about now.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
How about dab whilst singing we are number one?
How about dab whilst singing we are number one?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[img]https://i.imgur.com/sJcrOfc.jpg[/img] You picked >RUN! A good choice! Requacy didn't know how long she ran for, but, by the time her legs gave out, there were no human-faced butterflies in sight. Normally, this would be a good thing, but, a new problem appeared... where exactly was she? [img]https://i.imgur.com/pywCqoj.jpg[/img] Luckily, the God of Conveniently-Placed Tropes granted her some hope. "Ah..." a small smirk spread on her face once more, before stand up and stretching out. [img]https://i.imgur.com/CCEj1uT.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tQLhDVR.jpg[/img] Now, it is up to both Requacy, and the beings beyond the fourth wall, to help her make a decision about what to do next. >Visit Town? >Run Back? >Sit and Do Nothing?
sJcrOfc.jpg

You picked >RUN! A good choice!

Requacy didn't know how long she ran for, but, by the time her legs gave out, there were no human-faced butterflies in sight. Normally, this would be a good thing, but, a new problem appeared... where exactly was she?

pywCqoj.jpg

Luckily, the God of Conveniently-Placed Tropes granted her some hope.

"Ah..." a small smirk spread on her face once more, before stand up and stretching out.

CCEj1uT.jpg

tQLhDVR.jpg

Now, it is up to both Requacy, and the beings beyond the fourth wall, to help her make a decision about what to do next.

>Visit Town?

>Run Back?

>Sit and Do Nothing?
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Visit the town and loot it
Visit the town and loot it
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
You chose well! >Visit the Town It was a short trip, although Requacy's legs hurt from the running. "Darn knees. They always get in the way." Eventually, however, she arrived. in front of her, was a rather large sign. WELCOME TO GREENHORNE! Beyond the sign, was a quaint little town with happy people inside. "Did my glasses get dirty?" Requacy mumbled, taking off her glasses. Once they were clean, she was shocked to see the townspeople in detail... [img]https://i.imgur.com/5Rm2A3l.jpg[/img] In fact, who are the townspeople? (Tweeter-fish) Carefree Guide: A self-proclaimed tour guide who doesn't really do a lot of guiding. (Granny Smith Pony) Cheery Granny: Always in high spirits, xir smile is like a ray of sunshine. (Saiki) Sassy Child: A sassy child who's oblivious to those around xir. Typical brat. (Molly Weasley) Worried Mother: Tries to keep her child in check, but her patience is wearing thin. (Thomas) Lovey-Dovey Couple 1: Xe doesn't really know how he feels, but xe does enjoy her company. (Keith) Lovey-Dovey Couple 2: Xe has eyes only for xir friend, but for how long....? (Rickroll) Sarcastic Guy: Looks down on others. Don't blame xir, though-xe's had a hard life. (Peppa) Dubious Mayor: Despite xir flaws, the most levelheaded character in town. Alright, guys, this is where the fun part begins... YOU can choose the characters. Whether they're from a fandom or an OC or more, you get to choose who gets to be the heroes in this story! Considering these guys are minor characters, you can choose more than one (we'll take turns for main peeps), but try to keep some space for other people, too!
You chose well!

>Visit the Town

It was a short trip, although Requacy's legs hurt from the running. "Darn knees. They always get in the way." Eventually, however, she arrived. in front of her, was a rather large sign.

WELCOME TO GREENHORNE!

Beyond the sign, was a quaint little town with happy people inside. "Did my glasses get dirty?" Requacy mumbled, taking off her glasses. Once they were clean, she was shocked to see the townspeople in detail...

5Rm2A3l.jpg

In fact, who are the townspeople?

(Tweeter-fish) Carefree Guide: A self-proclaimed tour guide who doesn't really do a lot of guiding.

(Granny Smith Pony) Cheery Granny: Always in high spirits, xir smile is like a ray of sunshine.

(Saiki) Sassy Child: A sassy child who's oblivious to those around xir. Typical brat.

(Molly Weasley) Worried Mother: Tries to keep her child in check, but her patience is wearing thin.

(Thomas) Lovey-Dovey Couple 1: Xe doesn't really know how he feels, but xe does enjoy her company.

(Keith) Lovey-Dovey Couple 2: Xe has eyes only for xir friend, but for how long....?

(Rickroll) Sarcastic Guy: Looks down on others. Don't blame xir, though-xe's had a hard life.

(Peppa) Dubious Mayor: Despite xir flaws, the most levelheaded character in town.

Alright, guys, this is where the fun part begins... YOU can choose the characters. Whether they're from a fandom or an OC or more, you get to choose who gets to be the heroes in this story! Considering these guys are minor characters, you can choose more than one (we'll take turns for main peeps), but try to keep some space for other people, too!

The carefree guide....

A goldfish. There just has to be a goldfish.
The carefree guide....

A goldfish. There just has to be a goldfish.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
I WANT TO BE SASSY CHILD AND LOVEY-DOVEY COUPLE 2!

I just got to pick someone out really quick, I'll have them after dinner. And If I'm only allowed one, then Sassy Child

I just got to pick someone out really quick, I'll have them after dinner. And If I'm only allowed one, then Sassy Child

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-30 17:38:36" ] I WANT TO BE SASSY CHILD AND LOVEY-DOVEY COUPLE 2! I just got to pick someone out really quick, I'll have them after dinner. And If I'm only allowed one, then Sassy Child [/quote] Minor characters, so you can have both!
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-09-30 17:38:36:

Minor characters, so you can have both!
Okay, SO:
Sassy Child = Saiki K (From Saiki K)

Lovey-Dovey 2 = Oc time!

Name: Keith Lanbert

Personality: Well, he's pretty kind. Generous. And he likes to overthink things, which is why it was such a big step that he got involved with any sort of romance.

Description: About 5'9, short black hair, wears a black t-shirt and faded jeans, blue eyes and a soft smile.

Is this okay?
Okay, SO:
Sassy Child = Saiki K (From Saiki K)

Lovey-Dovey 2 = Oc time!

Name: Keith Lanbert

Personality: Well, he's pretty kind. Generous. And he likes to overthink things, which is why it was such a big step that he got involved with any sort of romance.

Description: About 5'9, short black hair, wears a black t-shirt and faded jeans, blue eyes and a soft smile.

Is this okay?

Clayton Academy
Yep!
Yep!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60