Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Cure of Death (OOC): OPEN!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53
XD

Oh wow, that's pretty interesting! Yeah, I'd definitely say their personalities are different (and obviously age like Sam Wilson isn't 15 lol)

My subconscious has done that in the past because I like being inspired by existing things, it helps my brain XD The entire time I was creating Asriel and Roxanne, I was listening to Deltarune music because at the moment I'm obsessed with Deltarune and want to play it so I have to get access to the family computer because my Chromebook can't run it XD
XD

Oh wow, that's pretty interesting! Yeah, I'd definitely say their personalities are different (and obviously age like Sam Wilson isn't 15 lol)

My subconscious has done that in the past because I like being inspired by existing things, it helps my brain XD The entire time I was creating Asriel and Roxanne, I was listening to Deltarune music because at the moment I'm obsessed with Deltarune and want to play it so I have to get access to the family computer because my Chromebook can't run it XD
xk7ymDQ.png
Lmao Just a little nitpicky thing I found on my character but I don't wish to change his name or his abilities. I still view the original setting and universe he's in as original as it can get rn. owo

I don't know if I should respond now or wait dangit
Lmao Just a little nitpicky thing I found on my character but I don't wish to change his name or his abilities. I still view the original setting and universe he's in as original as it can get rn. owo

I don't know if I should respond now or wait dangit
Lichtdrache.gif
Ah that's good, that's good, I think it's original ^^ I have this character who has some similarities to Peter Parker (they even share the same first name lol), but he's original enough, so I'm just like, "you know what, he's fine" XD

I tend to feel that way too, like I'll think, "you know I could post right now but I don't wanna overwhelm anyone if I get too carried away but at the same time I wanna post aaa" XD I know Eclectic's asleep rn if that's helpful ^^

Also I downloaded Deltarune on the family computer so I can start it tomorrow maybe or Friday hehe ;D
Ah that's good, that's good, I think it's original ^^ I have this character who has some similarities to Peter Parker (they even share the same first name lol), but he's original enough, so I'm just like, "you know what, he's fine" XD

I tend to feel that way too, like I'll think, "you know I could post right now but I don't wanna overwhelm anyone if I get too carried away but at the same time I wanna post aaa" XD I know Eclectic's asleep rn if that's helpful ^^

Also I downloaded Deltarune on the family computer so I can start it tomorrow maybe or Friday hehe ;D
xk7ymDQ.png
It is. I kinda guessed they and Chiken were asleep. the thing is- I don't really sleep. (Because I am an idiot. Take notes kids, this is how you become fandom trash) and I'm new to FR rping so I'm just awkwardly looking through the forums just silently worrying im joining an already closed rp that still says open for whatever reason lmao
It is. I kinda guessed they and Chiken were asleep. the thing is- I don't really sleep. (Because I am an idiot. Take notes kids, this is how you become fandom trash) and I'm new to FR rping so I'm just awkwardly looking through the forums just silently worrying im joining an already closed rp that still says open for whatever reason lmao
Lichtdrache.gif
@eclectic ah I understand the posting something late and then not proofreading it heh, don't worry about it. Thanks for the reply though. So it's cool if I use an anthro character ye, I'm not sure if he'll have a beast dragon form but he has dragonic traits like wings and a tail. I will edit my first post to put in the character details. I've actually been thinking about this too much haha I already have a detailed one in my head.
@eclectic ah I understand the posting something late and then not proofreading it heh, don't worry about it. Thanks for the reply though. So it's cool if I use an anthro character ye, I'm not sure if he'll have a beast dragon form but he has dragonic traits like wings and a tail. I will edit my first post to put in the character details. I've actually been thinking about this too much haha I already have a detailed one in my head.
Hanging by a broken thread
@eclectic
Oh my, I went to bed and I didn't see your ideas for the things, oops. And whenever i gotta go to bed, I end up having my logic permit to expire and i didn't word Walter's healing thing correctly and I ended up saying random crap. Jeeze, you can blame my stupid non-existent brain for that. Anyways, I've remembered some of his weakness's and stuff...kinda... I think soooo... Here's the thingy, lemme know if i need to do something about it cuz i dunno if any of this makes sense.

Power/energy- Walter's energy mostly depends on the surrounding area and environment. Like a flourishing rainforest: lots 'o power and Deserted desert: not so much
Healing- His healing abilities also depends on the surounding area as well. He actually heals slower, like a small wound takes a few hours/minutes to heal and a bigger wound takes a few about a day or more. If he gets a bullet or something gets in him, the plant would get it out.
Light/dark stuff- When there's plentiful amounts of light, there's plentiful amounts of energy for him, Walter can wear the plant out after a while though and resort to knives instead of planty-ness. When it's dark, the plant wears itself out faster and Walter is slower and sluggish. He's weak to dark spells and if it's strong enough, he can be paralyzed.
Temperature stuff- When it's really cold, he's slower and doesn't have alot of energy he can't use the plant much at all. He'd be the first to freeze to death in really flipping cold places. When it's too hot, the plant creates too much energy which is uncontrollable. Walter has to dispell this energy somewhere else, usually the ground, because he can't control it yet. If he doesn't, something might explode. So he has to stay at a constant perfect temperature, it has a bit of wiggle room though, so it's not anything extreme.
Food- He doesn't have to pay attention to what he eats, he just eats whatever that seems edible. Though he has to drink more water than a normal person.
Poitions/posion and stuff- It doesn't matter what the potion is, he always gets something bad out of it. Like headaches, nausea, theowing up, dizziness, pain, passing out, etc. Healing potions don't work either. He is weak to poison and acid.
Other stuff I forgot about- He can talk to animals, badly, he is absolutly horrible at it. He can't sleep very well, getting only about 3 hours of sleep everynight. He has an irrational fear of statues, bandages, worms, and insects.
@eclectic
Oh my, I went to bed and I didn't see your ideas for the things, oops. And whenever i gotta go to bed, I end up having my logic permit to expire and i didn't word Walter's healing thing correctly and I ended up saying random crap. Jeeze, you can blame my stupid non-existent brain for that. Anyways, I've remembered some of his weakness's and stuff...kinda... I think soooo... Here's the thingy, lemme know if i need to do something about it cuz i dunno if any of this makes sense.

Power/energy- Walter's energy mostly depends on the surrounding area and environment. Like a flourishing rainforest: lots 'o power and Deserted desert: not so much
Healing- His healing abilities also depends on the surounding area as well. He actually heals slower, like a small wound takes a few hours/minutes to heal and a bigger wound takes a few about a day or more. If he gets a bullet or something gets in him, the plant would get it out.
Light/dark stuff- When there's plentiful amounts of light, there's plentiful amounts of energy for him, Walter can wear the plant out after a while though and resort to knives instead of planty-ness. When it's dark, the plant wears itself out faster and Walter is slower and sluggish. He's weak to dark spells and if it's strong enough, he can be paralyzed.
Temperature stuff- When it's really cold, he's slower and doesn't have alot of energy he can't use the plant much at all. He'd be the first to freeze to death in really flipping cold places. When it's too hot, the plant creates too much energy which is uncontrollable. Walter has to dispell this energy somewhere else, usually the ground, because he can't control it yet. If he doesn't, something might explode. So he has to stay at a constant perfect temperature, it has a bit of wiggle room though, so it's not anything extreme.
Food- He doesn't have to pay attention to what he eats, he just eats whatever that seems edible. Though he has to drink more water than a normal person.
Poitions/posion and stuff- It doesn't matter what the potion is, he always gets something bad out of it. Like headaches, nausea, theowing up, dizziness, pain, passing out, etc. Healing potions don't work either. He is weak to poison and acid.
Other stuff I forgot about- He can talk to animals, badly, he is absolutly horrible at it. He can't sleep very well, getting only about 3 hours of sleep everynight. He has an irrational fear of statues, bandages, worms, and insects.
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
OOOF I forgot to tell all of you, this is why you dont write posts while you're half asleep! :') anyways, felix is sitting as a humanoid, not a huge a** canine because a) he's kind of big and doesnt like being too small b) ... so because he goes around killing people for whoever the hell his master is...

there's a bounty for one rabbit earred, wyvern-dogwolf thing. RIP. With his current humanoid look he's just a rabbit demon lol.

Idk if this actually mattered now that i think about it, gotta go reread all the posts.

(im hoping everyones subbed and will get to read this ;w; also, thanks for not ... leaving me behind x)
OOOF I forgot to tell all of you, this is why you dont write posts while you're half asleep! :') anyways, felix is sitting as a humanoid, not a huge a** canine because a) he's kind of big and doesnt like being too small b) ... so because he goes around killing people for whoever the hell his master is...

there's a bounty for one rabbit earred, wyvern-dogwolf thing. RIP. With his current humanoid look he's just a rabbit demon lol.

Idk if this actually mattered now that i think about it, gotta go reread all the posts.

(im hoping everyones subbed and will get to read this ;w; also, thanks for not ... leaving me behind x)
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Okie then!
Okie then!
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
Hello I’m awake XD

Imma go edit my post now to fix the whole Felix being a canine thing lol
Hello I’m awake XD

Imma go edit my post now to fix the whole Felix being a canine thing lol
xk7ymDQ.png
yee, also ill be working on a post (just since it wont make sense if artie just... stood there lmao)
yee, also ill be working on a post (just since it wont make sense if artie just... stood there lmao)
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53