Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Cure of Death (OOC): OPEN!
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Yessss destruction!!!
Can I help? Because I could totally help! *starts running around throwing popcorn before summoning several Dark type Pokémon*
Yessss destruction!!!
Can I help? Because I could totally help! *starts running around throwing popcorn before summoning several Dark type Pokémon*
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
Yas

My Lugia's special I made it Dark and Water type
Yas

My Lugia's special I made it Dark and Water type
xk7ymDQ.png
*gasp* I WANNA HELP TOO!!!

*writes on shirt "LIFE" with a permanent marker and begins to throw combustible lemons at everything*

I MAY NOT HAVE POKEMON BUT I HAVE LEMONS!!! SCREECH BEFORE ME MORTALS!!!
*gasp* I WANNA HELP TOO!!!

*writes on shirt "LIFE" with a permanent marker and begins to throw combustible lemons at everything*

I MAY NOT HAVE POKEMON BUT I HAVE LEMONS!!! SCREECH BEFORE ME MORTALS!!!
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
I gave Lugia a scythe now my Pokemon’s gonna reap some souls up in this house eeeyyyyy
I gave Lugia a scythe now my Pokemon’s gonna reap some souls up in this house eeeyyyyy
xk7ymDQ.png
!!!

Hey guys ;^; sorry for being like, not present at all for like what feeels like years. i was planning for today for me to final l y get things going again but im feeling pretty sick right now and honestly cant deal with whats going on so that'll be delayed to tmr. I'm so sorry guys ><

this is very late, but I hope you guys had a good holidays!
!!!

Hey guys ;^; sorry for being like, not present at all for like what feeels like years. i was planning for today for me to final l y get things going again but im feeling pretty sick right now and honestly cant deal with whats going on so that'll be delayed to tmr. I'm so sorry guys ><

this is very late, but I hope you guys had a good holidays!
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Yo Ray! *squeezes tightly* It’s okay, your health is more important! I really hope you feel better soon, I got sick over the holidays too and it sucks :(

I hope you had amazing holidays too! ^^

Lugia says hi too~
Yo Ray! *squeezes tightly* It’s okay, your health is more important! I really hope you feel better soon, I got sick over the holidays too and it sucks :(

I hope you had amazing holidays too! ^^

Lugia says hi too~
xk7ymDQ.png
*eats lemon whole*

Ah no it's completely alright Ray! I hope you get better soon!!! ^^ Did you have good holiday's? Cuz you better or Imma gonna give you tons of virtual cake and cookies!
*eats lemon whole*

Ah no it's completely alright Ray! I hope you get better soon!!! ^^ Did you have good holiday's? Cuz you better or Imma gonna give you tons of virtual cake and cookies!
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
I didn't get sick dw, im just very disgusted rtn but whats happened and id rather not go into detail here. x/ *hugs back* dw, ill be fine tmr, i just need some time alone.

My holidays were ok, thanks for asking ;o;
I didn't get sick dw, im just very disgusted rtn but whats happened and id rather not go into detail here. x/ *hugs back* dw, ill be fine tmr, i just need some time alone.

My holidays were ok, thanks for asking ;o;
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Ah, okay *hugs* Either way, be sure to get some rest, friend! Do whatever you need to feel better! ^^
Ah, okay *hugs* Either way, be sure to get some rest, friend! Do whatever you need to feel better! ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
It’s good to see you again Ray! I’m glad things can finally get started again soon!

A water-dark type Lugia admittedly sounds like a force to behold... WE MUST TRY HARDER UMBREON! *dodges an explosive lemon and blasts everything with Umbreon’s Shadow Ball*
It’s good to see you again Ray! I’m glad things can finally get started again soon!

A water-dark type Lugia admittedly sounds like a force to behold... WE MUST TRY HARDER UMBREON! *dodges an explosive lemon and blasts everything with Umbreon’s Shadow Ball*
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53