Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Plot (PRIVATE)
1 2 ... 570 571 572 573 574 ... 4116 4117
"Of course. Please, have a seat. Mrs Allister, would you mind just waiting over there for me, please?" the officer offered the woman's chair to Sean once she had moved. "How can I help you?"
"Of course. Please, have a seat. Mrs Allister, would you mind just waiting over there for me, please?" the officer offered the woman's chair to Sean once she had moved. "How can I help you?"
Sean sat down and took a breath to calm himself and try to collect his thoughts. "Okay, um, there's this boy called Aaron, and his parents are neglecting him, and I think they might hit him, too. And when we called his social worker, rather than let him talk honestly, he kept trying to manipulate him and saying all kinds of leading things, not letting him tell the truth." Sean explained quickly.
Sean sat down and took a breath to calm himself and try to collect his thoughts. "Okay, um, there's this boy called Aaron, and his parents are neglecting him, and I think they might hit him, too. And when we called his social worker, rather than let him talk honestly, he kept trying to manipulate him and saying all kinds of leading things, not letting him tell the truth." Sean explained quickly.
"So, you'd like to report a social worker?" the officer asked to clarify. "What you'd have to do is..." He looked around his desk for some paperwork, "Fill in this form with the child's information. We can get him transferred. In the meantime it's probably best he go into the system while we can investigate his home life and the handling of the state."
"So, you'd like to report a social worker?" the officer asked to clarify. "What you'd have to do is..." He looked around his desk for some paperwork, "Fill in this form with the child's information. We can get him transferred. In the meantime it's probably best he go into the system while we can investigate his home life and the handling of the state."
Sean nodded and took the form. "He's sleeping at my place tonight. I don't really want to wake him. Can someone take him in the morning?" he asked.
Sean nodded and took the form. "He's sleeping at my place tonight. I don't really want to wake him. Can someone take him in the morning?" he asked.
"If you write your address down, I can send an officer in the morning, but you'll have to fill in this..." The officer looked for another form. "It's about your relation, and a bit about you. Simple things, like who you're living with, and your living conditions. All safeguarding things, child protection and that."
"If you write your address down, I can send an officer in the morning, but you'll have to fill in this..." The officer looked for another form. "It's about your relation, and a bit about you. Simple things, like who you're living with, and your living conditions. All safeguarding things, child protection and that."
"Oh... Um, okay..." Sean wrote his address and filled in the form with his and his roommates information as much as he knew. He was a little nervous that when they looked into it they'd decide to take Aaron tonight since he and Dom both had pretty bad juvenile records, but maybe they wouldn't check that.
"Oh... Um, okay..." Sean wrote his address and filled in the form with his and his roommates information as much as he knew. He was a little nervous that when they looked into it they'd decide to take Aaron tonight since he and Dom both had pretty bad juvenile records, but maybe they wouldn't check that.
Luckily for Sean, it wasn't a question on the form, at least, and the officer looked a bit too swamped to be checking their records. "Alright, then," he said when Sean gave him the form. "I'll send someone around in the morning. It might be quite early, so try to have him ready to go at about half seven, okay?"
Luckily for Sean, it wasn't a question on the form, at least, and the officer looked a bit too swamped to be checking their records. "Alright, then," he said when Sean gave him the form. "I'll send someone around in the morning. It might be quite early, so try to have him ready to go at about half seven, okay?"
Sean nodded. "Thank you." He was relieved to have things dealt with, and not having his records checked, but more than anything he was tired.
Sean nodded. "Thank you." He was relieved to have things dealt with, and not having his records checked, but more than anything he was tired.
"No problem. Now, you get some sleep. You look like you need it. Be careful driving home."
"No problem. Now, you get some sleep. You look like you need it. Be careful driving home."
Sean nodded and headed back to his apartment.
Sean nodded and headed back to his apartment.
1 2 ... 570 571 572 573 574 ... 4116 4117