Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Plot (PRIVATE)
1 2 ... 568 569 570 571 572 ... 4117 4118
Oliver didn't ask. He shoved the cigarettes in his pocket, and the pipe, and went downstairs to throw out the beers before hiding the films. As he'd finished, there was a knock on the door.
Oliver didn't ask. He shoved the cigarettes in his pocket, and the pipe, and went downstairs to throw out the beers before hiding the films. As he'd finished, there was a knock on the door.
Sean answered the door. "Um, hi."
Sean answered the door. "Um, hi."
The man looked very tired. "Could this not have waited until morning?" he sighed. "No, it definitely could not. It's your job to look after the kids in your care, and Aaron is not being looked after at home!" Oliver responded angrily.
The man looked very tired. "Could this not have waited until morning?" he sighed. "No, it definitely could not. It's your job to look after the kids in your care, and Aaron is not being looked after at home!" Oliver responded angrily.
"They had him locked in the cupboard, and his mum yelled at him just for moving. He can't stay with them." Sean explained. "I, um, I took him here and fed him and got him a toy. They won't let him have any at home." He sounded very bitter towards Aaron's parents.
"They had him locked in the cupboard, and his mum yelled at him just for moving. He can't stay with them." Sean explained. "I, um, I took him here and fed him and got him a toy. They won't let him have any at home." He sounded very bitter towards Aaron's parents.
"Well, where is he?" the man asked. "He's asleep," Oliver told him. "Then call me in the morning."
"Well, where is he?" the man asked. "He's asleep," Oliver told him. "Then call me in the morning."
"But his parents will sober up in the morning and won't remember where he went. We need to do this now." Sean insisted.
"But his parents will sober up in the morning and won't remember where he went. We need to do this now." Sean insisted.
"Then we've got to wake him up. He's got to confirm what you said or I can't do anything," the man said. He went into the bedroom and shook the boy awake gently. "Aaron. Aaron. Hey. Whatcha doing here?"
"He's my cousin," the boy lied immediately.
"Then we've got to wake him up. He's got to confirm what you said or I can't do anything," the man said. He went into the bedroom and shook the boy awake gently. "Aaron. Aaron. Hey. Whatcha doing here?"
"He's my cousin," the boy lied immediately.
Sean followed him. "Aaron, it's okay. He knows we aren't cousins." Sean pointed out. "You've got to talk to him and tell him the truth, okay?"
Sean followed him. "Aaron, it's okay. He knows we aren't cousins." Sean pointed out. "You've got to talk to him and tell him the truth, okay?"
"But you said not to tell him," Aaron mumbled. "Aaron, why don't you and I have a little talk in private?" the man suggested. "Nobody to confuse you, just you and me, and you tell me what's going on." Oliver scowled. "No. We'll stay, and we won't say anything." He clearly didn't trust the man at all.
"But you said not to tell him," Aaron mumbled. "Aaron, why don't you and I have a little talk in private?" the man suggested. "Nobody to confuse you, just you and me, and you tell me what's going on." Oliver scowled. "No. We'll stay, and we won't say anything." He clearly didn't trust the man at all.
Sean nodded. "You're safe here, Aaron. Just talk to him, then you can go back to sleep, okay? It's still a fun sleepover." Sean soothed. He was very careful not to say anything that could be viewed as leading, already familiar with how these things went.
Sean nodded. "You're safe here, Aaron. Just talk to him, then you can go back to sleep, okay? It's still a fun sleepover." Sean soothed. He was very careful not to say anything that could be viewed as leading, already familiar with how these things went.
1 2 ... 568 569 570 571 572 ... 4117 4118