Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Plot (PRIVATE)
1 2 ... 572 573 574 575 576 ... 4117 4118
"Yes." Aaron was so confused he didn't even know where to start when it came to organising his thoughts.
"Yes." Aaron was so confused he didn't even know where to start when it came to organising his thoughts.
"Okay. Well, you're not going home just yet. Some nice people are going to pick you up to go somewhere else. Think of it like another sleepover, but with strangers. And there might be other kids there to play with." Sean explained.
"Okay. Well, you're not going home just yet. Some nice people are going to pick you up to go somewhere else. Think of it like another sleepover, but with strangers. And there might be other kids there to play with." Sean explained.
"No. No. No!" Aaron did not like Sean’s answer. "I know what that means! I’m not stupid! You can’t do that to me!"
"No. No. No!" Aaron did not like Sean’s answer. "I know what that means! I’m not stupid! You can’t do that to me!"
"Aaron, I know it's a big scary change, but everything is going to be okay. Your parents can't take care of you right now, so you're going to be with people who will care for and love you for a little bit, but maybe you can go home again later." Sean didn't want Aaron ever going home, but he didn't want to tell him that and make him more scared.
"Aaron, I know it's a big scary change, but everything is going to be okay. Your parents can't take care of you right now, so you're going to be with people who will care for and love you for a little bit, but maybe you can go home again later." Sean didn't want Aaron ever going home, but he didn't want to tell him that and make him more scared.
“No! I’m not going into care! You can’t make me!" Aaron decided to squirm and sit down on the floor. "I’m not leaving!" he declared angrily.
“No! I’m not going into care! You can’t make me!" Aaron decided to squirm and sit down on the floor. "I’m not leaving!" he declared angrily.
Sean sat down on the floor, too. "Aaron, we are doing this to help you, okay? I grew up in the foster care system. I wouldn't let them have you if I didn't think they would help."
Sean sat down on the floor, too. "Aaron, we are doing this to help you, okay? I grew up in the foster care system. I wouldn't let them have you if I didn't think they would help."
Aaron refused to look at Sean. "No, you’re doing this to punish me. What did I do to make you mad?"
Aaron refused to look at Sean. "No, you’re doing this to punish me. What did I do to make you mad?"
"Aaron, it's not a punishment. You didn't do anything wrong. Your parents did something wrong, so they can't have you." Sean explained.
"Aaron, it's not a punishment. You didn't do anything wrong. Your parents did something wrong, so they can't have you." Sean explained.
"Then why are you getting rid of me instead of getting rid of them?" Aaron said.
"Then why are you getting rid of me instead of getting rid of them?" Aaron said.
"I'm not getting rid of you. But you've got to be in a safe, stable environment with good people, and I can't really provide that right now. We can still play together, and I can give you my phone number so you can call me when you're lonely." Sean explained.
"I'm not getting rid of you. But you've got to be in a safe, stable environment with good people, and I can't really provide that right now. We can still play together, and I can give you my phone number so you can call me when you're lonely." Sean explained.
1 2 ... 572 573 574 575 576 ... 4117 4118