Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Worlds Collide [PRIVATE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
" i see but i think we have a medicine for that.. we have many materials so its pretty easy to find cures." storm said nicely " and anyways itll warm us up for the rest of the journey." Heavenmaker said exitedly. " and ill go look for the antidote you see there is a dragon in this clan that has the same thing so we give him a drop of the antidote a day." Firefly said with comfort. " get some rest in the meanwile itll be a long day tomarrow." storm said nicely.
" i see but i think we have a medicine for that.. we have many materials so its pretty easy to find cures." storm said nicely " and anyways itll warm us up for the rest of the journey." Heavenmaker said exitedly. " and ill go look for the antidote you see there is a dragon in this clan that has the same thing so we give him a drop of the antidote a day." Firefly said with comfort. " get some rest in the meanwile itll be a long day tomarrow." storm said nicely.
@Sprinklez1234
(Next day...)
Phosphor yawned and shoved himself up around midnight, rubbing a newly acquired sore spot. Deciding to leave his team asleep, he scribbled a small note on a paper from his bag and hopped into the air. As he glided through the night air, a few meteors glanced across the sky, causing him to stop and land on a small rock spire as several more bounded through the stars. Wow... Blue would love these...
@Sprinklez1234
(Next day...)
Phosphor yawned and shoved himself up around midnight, rubbing a newly acquired sore spot. Deciding to leave his team asleep, he scribbled a small note on a paper from his bag and hopped into the air. As he glided through the night air, a few meteors glanced across the sky, causing him to stop and land on a small rock spire as several more bounded through the stars. Wow... Blue would love these...
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
storm quietly watched to insure that she didn't get hurt. the imperial woke up and shook firefly so she could wake up. " its time" the imperial said. " alreadyyyyy " firefly threw a pillow at him. " time to wake up everyone." storm said a little loudly. " firefly go get the medicine and put a drop on a peice of food." storm said concerned. " ok " firefly left returning with a bottle and a peice of food.
storm quietly watched to insure that she didn't get hurt. the imperial woke up and shook firefly so she could wake up. " its time" the imperial said. " alreadyyyyy " firefly threw a pillow at him. " time to wake up everyone." storm said a little loudly. " firefly go get the medicine and put a drop on a peice of food." storm said concerned. " ok " firefly left returning with a bottle and a peice of food.
@Sprinklez1234
"Well... I guess being a night owl has its perks." Phosphor leaned off the spire, plunging into a dive toward the water below.
@Sprinklez1234
"Well... I guess being a night owl has its perks." Phosphor leaned off the spire, plunging into a dive toward the water below.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
" PHOSPHOR! " storm yelled trying to get his attention. " we have your medicine!" firefly said. " heavenmaker go to the guests hut and wake them ok?" storm said quietly." ok umm wait what do i do to wake them?" the imperial said questioning. " just tell one of them." storm said.
" PHOSPHOR! " storm yelled trying to get his attention. " we have your medicine!" firefly said. " heavenmaker go to the guests hut and wake them ok?" storm said quietly." ok umm wait what do i do to wake them?" the imperial said questioning. " just tell one of them." storm said.
@Sprinklez1234
Phosphor is Male™
Seconds before he hit the water, Phosphor pulled from the dive and soared up the spire. Landing next to Moon, he gently shook awake the still-sleeping Guardian. "Wake up, we're leaving." Moon shot up.
YAAAAAAYYY!!!!!!! Moon accidentally bowled Phosphor over in his excitement.
Three months old and you're already heavier than me." Phosphor stood up and shook himself off, hissing in annoyance when he noticed a scratch on his leg. "Moon, how many times do I have to tell you? Don't jump up like that!"
"Sorry Phosphor..." Moon looked at his talons as he flopped back on the ground, sighing as he watched Phosphor pull out a bandage.
@Sprinklez1234
Phosphor is Male™
Seconds before he hit the water, Phosphor pulled from the dive and soared up the spire. Landing next to Moon, he gently shook awake the still-sleeping Guardian. "Wake up, we're leaving." Moon shot up.
YAAAAAAYYY!!!!!!! Moon accidentally bowled Phosphor over in his excitement.
Three months old and you're already heavier than me." Phosphor stood up and shook himself off, hissing in annoyance when he noticed a scratch on his leg. "Moon, how many times do I have to tell you? Don't jump up like that!"
"Sorry Phosphor..." Moon looked at his talons as he flopped back on the ground, sighing as he watched Phosphor pull out a bandage.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
firefly ran up to him. " are you ok... i brought you your medicine.." firefly said shyly. she gave him the medicine. " it strengthens your heart and veins so you dont have eternal bleeding.." firefly said sweetly.
firefly ran up to him. " are you ok... i brought you your medicine.." firefly said shyly. she gave him the medicine. " it strengthens your heart and veins so you dont have eternal bleeding.." firefly said sweetly.
@Sprinklez1234
Phosphor greatfully accepted the vial as he wrapped his leg in the white fabric. "I should be fine, the blood usually stops flowing quickly in smaller cuts. The main problem is it doesn't scab when I hurt myself." The Coatl shot Moon another glare.
@Sprinklez1234
Phosphor greatfully accepted the vial as he wrapped his leg in the white fabric. "I should be fine, the blood usually stops flowing quickly in smaller cuts. The main problem is it doesn't scab when I hurt myself." The Coatl shot Moon another glare.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
she smiled and watched as the rest of the dragons head to their derection. and firefly immidiatly fell to the ground for a few moments. " UGH I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!" her anger quickly slipping away from her mind. " another vision?" storm said concerned " ya the same one OVER AND OVER AGAIN!" firefy said hinting a bit of anger in her voice.
she smiled and watched as the rest of the dragons head to their derection. and firefly immidiatly fell to the ground for a few moments. " UGH I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!" her anger quickly slipping away from her mind. " another vision?" storm said concerned " ya the same one OVER AND OVER AGAIN!" firefy said hinting a bit of anger in her voice.
@Sprinklez1234
"Are you okay?" Bluespeckle asked as she held out a talon, setting down her pearl.
@Sprinklez1234
"Are you okay?" Bluespeckle asked as she held out a talon, setting down her pearl.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34