Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Worlds Collide [PRIVATE]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34
@Sprinklez1234
Moon wiggled out of the hug, hissing. "Don't touch me."
"Hey, Moon! Wanna go to the art cave with me and Lionfish?" A smaller red dragonet poked his head inside the cave, another blue dragonet standing beside him.
"Sure!" Moon grinned, trotting toward them.
@Sprinklez1234
Moon wiggled out of the hug, hissing. "Don't touch me."
"Hey, Moon! Wanna go to the art cave with me and Lionfish?" A smaller red dragonet poked his head inside the cave, another blue dragonet standing beside him.
"Sure!" Moon grinned, trotting toward them.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
firefly immediately had a expressionless face and she went to one of the beds and curled up into it. " Its ok" Heavenmaker said trying to use a comforting voice.
" I just dont understand...he jumped on me and hugged me when we met so why doesnt he want a hug now?"the skydancer said sadly. " dont let it bother you its just a little thing." the imperial brushed his tail on her shoulder.
firefly immediately had a expressionless face and she went to one of the beds and curled up into it. " Its ok" Heavenmaker said trying to use a comforting voice.
" I just dont understand...he jumped on me and hugged me when we met so why doesnt he want a hug now?"the skydancer said sadly. " dont let it bother you its just a little thing." the imperial brushed his tail on her shoulder.
@Sprinklez1234
"By the way, Firefly, you can come if you want." Moon said over his shoulder. "Just try to stay close, there's a lot of dragons here."
@Sprinklez1234
"By the way, Firefly, you can come if you want." Moon said over his shoulder. "Just try to stay close, there's a lot of dragons here."
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
she cheerfully followed as if nothing happened.
she cheerfully followed as if nothing happened.
@Sprinklez1234
When the four dragonets arrived in the art cave, Moon trotted over to a stand filled with various paint colors and paintbrushes, selecting a few before going over to a blank canvas. He gestured to Firefly to do the same as the other two chose some.
@Sprinklez1234
When the four dragonets arrived in the art cave, Moon trotted over to a stand filled with various paint colors and paintbrushes, selecting a few before going over to a blank canvas. He gestured to Firefly to do the same as the other two chose some.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
when she had gotten all of her supplies she started painting a dragon in the forest.
she finished painting and another skydancer was on the painting.

http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=114&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=21&auth=b30ef63ef102ffeda2bb580d1a899af85c0a45bc&dummyext=prev.png

( btw shes a really good artist lol )

( this is the dragon)
when she had gotten all of her supplies she started painting a dragon in the forest.
she finished painting and another skydancer was on the painting.

http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=114&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=21&auth=b30ef63ef102ffeda2bb580d1a899af85c0a45bc&dummyext=prev.png

( btw shes a really good artist lol )

( this is the dragon)
@Sprinklez1234
Moon painted for far longer than anyone else, but after about an hour, he stood back and admired his work.
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.qsivdjrmFE93iiC1zxsR6gHaFj&pid=Api
@Sprinklez1234
Moon painted for far longer than anyone else, but after about an hour, he stood back and admired his work.
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.qsivdjrmFE93iiC1zxsR6gHaFj&pid=Api
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
" Good job! " she looked at the painting admired. then heavenmaker ran into the room. " sorry for the breakup but we need to take shelter like right now!" heavenmaker said in a hurry.

storm flew in." there was a explosion in the lunch room." she said quickly.
" Good job! " she looked at the painting admired. then heavenmaker ran into the room. " sorry for the breakup but we need to take shelter like right now!" heavenmaker said in a hurry.

storm flew in." there was a explosion in the lunch room." she said quickly.
@Sprinklez1234
As Winterfall ran, the odd silence from Sungai was almost deafening. Usually, even in times of crisis, the Skydancer had at least one thing to say, even if it didn't really help the cause. The mountain rumbled, small, almost invisible cracks snaking their way through the ceiling. Bluespeckle spotted a bigger one ahead, the crack steadily raining dust. It seemed the explosion had destroyed the inner structure. The others made it through. But as Bluespeckle ran under it, the roof collapsed on her and three other dragons.
@Sprinklez1234
As Winterfall ran, the odd silence from Sungai was almost deafening. Usually, even in times of crisis, the Skydancer had at least one thing to say, even if it didn't really help the cause. The mountain rumbled, small, almost invisible cracks snaking their way through the ceiling. Bluespeckle spotted a bigger one ahead, the crack steadily raining dust. It seemed the explosion had destroyed the inner structure. The others made it through. But as Bluespeckle ran under it, the roof collapsed on her and three other dragons.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
Fireflys vision was coming true and she cried thinking she was dead.
Fireflys vision was coming true and she cried thinking she was dead.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34