Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Worlds Collide [PRIVATE]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
" i dont think so it didnt look like anything like that there was war outside,and remember what the prophecy said its only jade mountain." she said trying to comfort her. " and anyways moon already left to get a head start so these dragons know whats going on." storm said quietly
" i dont think so it didnt look like anything like that there was war outside,and remember what the prophecy said its only jade mountain." she said trying to comfort her. " and anyways moon already left to get a head start so these dragons know whats going on." storm said quietly
@Sprinklez1234
"Hah. If only you knew what I'm capable of..." Bluespeckle laughed bitterly, memories flashing across the surface of her pearl sitting beside her."Honestly, it terrifies me. Unfortunately, I think Moon got those powers too. Usually the sign of an elementally powerful dragon shows in eyes, specifically them being darker."
@Sprinklez1234
"Hah. If only you knew what I'm capable of..." Bluespeckle laughed bitterly, memories flashing across the surface of her pearl sitting beside her."Honestly, it terrifies me. Unfortunately, I think Moon got those powers too. Usually the sign of an elementally powerful dragon shows in eyes, specifically them being darker."
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Firefly stiffened as if it sounded like a threat. but the thought slipped away from her mind. "we should be heading to jade mountain." storm said alerted a little.
Firefly stiffened as if it sounded like a threat. but the thought slipped away from her mind. "we should be heading to jade mountain." storm said alerted a little.
@Sprinklez1234
[Moon]
Moon smoothly glided into the cliffside entrance as Tsunami led a couple dragonets through. "Hey."
"And just who are you?" Tsunami reared above Moon, but the latter reacted by lifting his forearm and displaying the markings on it. "Wait. You're one of the ones they chose? You're tiny!"
"And I happen to have heard all about this. You're Tsunami, one of the Dragonets of Prophecy. It took you guys long enough to get a message to Sornieth." Moon grinned mischievously at Tsunami, who he'd struck speechless. "The other seven dragons will be here soon, and I'd rather not be around to get yelled at. Where will we be staying?"
"...This way." Tsunami said, grumbling under her breath.
"I'm Moon, by the way." Moon said as he followed the older dragon.
@Sprinklez1234
[Moon]
Moon smoothly glided into the cliffside entrance as Tsunami led a couple dragonets through. "Hey."
"And just who are you?" Tsunami reared above Moon, but the latter reacted by lifting his forearm and displaying the markings on it. "Wait. You're one of the ones they chose? You're tiny!"
"And I happen to have heard all about this. You're Tsunami, one of the Dragonets of Prophecy. It took you guys long enough to get a message to Sornieth." Moon grinned mischievously at Tsunami, who he'd struck speechless. "The other seven dragons will be here soon, and I'd rather not be around to get yelled at. Where will we be staying?"
"...This way." Tsunami said, grumbling under her breath.
"I'm Moon, by the way." Moon said as he followed the older dragon.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
the other dragons arrived at jade mountain and entered. some of the dragonets where staring at them. " umm i dont like being stared at" the imperial whispered to storm. " its ok they just dont know our kind." they waited for Tsunami to arrive.
the other dragons arrived at jade mountain and entered. some of the dragonets where staring at them. " umm i dont like being stared at" the imperial whispered to storm. " its ok they just dont know our kind." they waited for Tsunami to arrive.
@Sprinklez1234
Bluespeckle tugged down her hood farther as Tsunami entered the cave, edging a bit farther toward Phosphor.
"And I suspect you seven are the ones that dragonet was talking about?" She asked.
"Hmmmmm, probably. Anyway, I'm Phosphor, and these are Bluespeckle, Winterfall, Sungai, Storm, Heavenmaker, and Firefly." Phosphor dipped his head respectfully.
"Guys, I-I have a bad feeling." Bluespeckle nervously started pacing back and forth, clutching her pearl as she stared at the thousands of dragons soaring across the sky, both groups heading straight toward each other.
@Sprinklez1234
Bluespeckle tugged down her hood farther as Tsunami entered the cave, edging a bit farther toward Phosphor.
"And I suspect you seven are the ones that dragonet was talking about?" She asked.
"Hmmmmm, probably. Anyway, I'm Phosphor, and these are Bluespeckle, Winterfall, Sungai, Storm, Heavenmaker, and Firefly." Phosphor dipped his head respectfully.
"Guys, I-I have a bad feeling." Bluespeckle nervously started pacing back and forth, clutching her pearl as she stared at the thousands of dragons soaring across the sky, both groups heading straight toward each other.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
@Sprinklez1234
@Sprinklez1234
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
" its ok Blue im shure its ok " firefly said encouragingly. " i think the dragonet was moon." storm said nicely. " can we go to wherever we are staying for tonight?" the imperial said impatiently.
" its ok Blue im shure its ok " firefly said encouragingly. " i think the dragonet was moon." storm said nicely. " can we go to wherever we are staying for tonight?" the imperial said impatiently.
@Sprinklez1234
Bluespeckle didn't admit it, but she somehow knew these dragons weren't here to chat. L-let's get out of here." Bluespeckle said, hurrying to catch up with the Seawing ahead of the group.
"Here you are. But some of you are either going to have to sleep on the floor, or together. You decide, I have things to do." Tsunami walked away, clearly wanting to get out of the cave and go see what the swarm of dragons was about.
"Moon? Are you in here?" Sungai called, hopping off Winterfall's back and stretching. The aforementioned Guardian was sitting on a ledge, writing in a blank scroll and pointedly ignoring everyone.
@Sprinklez1234
Bluespeckle didn't admit it, but she somehow knew these dragons weren't here to chat. L-let's get out of here." Bluespeckle said, hurrying to catch up with the Seawing ahead of the group.
"Here you are. But some of you are either going to have to sleep on the floor, or together. You decide, I have things to do." Tsunami walked away, clearly wanting to get out of the cave and go see what the swarm of dragons was about.
"Moon? Are you in here?" Sungai called, hopping off Winterfall's back and stretching. The aforementioned Guardian was sitting on a ledge, writing in a blank scroll and pointedly ignoring everyone.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
" HI MOON! " firefly ran up to him and hugged him " IT FELT LIKE FOREVER!" she exclaimed.
" HI MOON! " firefly ran up to him and hugged him " IT FELT LIKE FOREVER!" she exclaimed.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34