Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (1x1) Wendigo Psychosis
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
@Dracknorin Flame pulled on a big metal bar on the door. the door was apparently unlocked and it swung open. The vault was more like the size of a basement then a regular vault. and the statement that it was crowded was an understatement. The first dragon to greet them was actually a hatchling. He seemed happy enough. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=8&breed=6&element=2&gender=1&tert=81&tertgene=5&winggene=7&wings=72&auth=ff3dc29d2b36c86156243dc789fe420f551dfaa4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/center] "Hi Mayor! When is my dad going to be off his shift?" "In an half hour or so. For now, why don't you go play with the other hatchlings?" "O.K.! See you in a bit!" The hatchling bounded off not paying any attention to the three behind Flame. Flame cleared her throat silencing the room "Alright, every one help has come. These three have come to exterminate our problem. I wan't everyone to make a mental note of what they look like, I don't want any friendly fire incidents like we had last week. Alright you three introduce yourselves."
@Dracknorin
Flame pulled on a big metal bar on the door. the door was apparently unlocked and it swung open. The vault was more like the size of a basement then a regular vault. and the statement that it was crowded was an understatement. The first dragon to greet them was actually a hatchling. He seemed happy enough.
dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=8&breed=6&element=2&gender=1&tert=81&tertgene=5&winggene=7&wings=72&auth=ff3dc29d2b36c86156243dc789fe420f551dfaa4&dummyext=prev.png

"Hi Mayor! When is my dad going to be off his shift?"

"In an half hour or so. For now, why don't you go play with the other hatchlings?"

"O.K.! See you in a bit!"

The hatchling bounded off not paying any attention to the three behind Flame.

Flame cleared her throat silencing the room

"Alright, every one help has come. These three have come to exterminate our problem. I wan't everyone to make a mental note of what they look like, I don't want any friendly fire incidents like we had last week. Alright you three introduce yourselves."
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
@Nope570

Iratha stepped forward first, the others shouldering in next to her. "My name is Iratha," she said in a soothing tone. The guardian knew that she was addressing a group that was very much terrified, and wanted to be a source of stability. "I'm a paladin of the Radiant Eye." She paused, trying to take stock of the room.

"This is Rohn-" the skydancer stepped forward, pulling down his snow hood so that they could see his face. He offered them a hopeful smile.

"And this is Miz," The guardian finished, smartly omitting the last part of her name. The ridgeback was larger than the guardian, but not nearly as bulky as she wore only the cloak. Misery obligingly pulled down the hood so that they could get a look at her, expecting a harsh response. Iratha was quick to speak on her behalf, using the same soothing, almost motherly tone. "Never you mind those scars, she's here to help as much as I am."
@Nope570

Iratha stepped forward first, the others shouldering in next to her. "My name is Iratha," she said in a soothing tone. The guardian knew that she was addressing a group that was very much terrified, and wanted to be a source of stability. "I'm a paladin of the Radiant Eye." She paused, trying to take stock of the room.

"This is Rohn-" the skydancer stepped forward, pulling down his snow hood so that they could see his face. He offered them a hopeful smile.

"And this is Miz," The guardian finished, smartly omitting the last part of her name. The ridgeback was larger than the guardian, but not nearly as bulky as she wore only the cloak. Misery obligingly pulled down the hood so that they could get a look at her, expecting a harsh response. Iratha was quick to speak on her behalf, using the same soothing, almost motherly tone. "Never you mind those scars, she's here to help as much as I am."
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Please ping me for attention!
Clan Haven welcomes you.
@Dracknorin
Most of the dragons seemed to relax, after the introductions. However some still shot Misery worried glances.

Flame addressed the three
"Well its ether you spend the night in the vault, or with me in the vents, I must say the vents are very tight, but they could probably fit Rohn. I spend the nights in the ventilation ducts to make sure there is someone outside the vault."
@Dracknorin
Most of the dragons seemed to relax, after the introductions. However some still shot Misery worried glances.

Flame addressed the three
"Well its ether you spend the night in the vault, or with me in the vents, I must say the vents are very tight, but they could probably fit Rohn. I spend the nights in the ventilation ducts to make sure there is someone outside the vault."
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
@Nope570 ((Thought I replied yesterday, but apparently it didn't go through, sorry.))

Iratha glanced at herself and Misery. Iratha was bulky, especially with the armor, and Misery was larger than she was. Ideally, the three of them would stay together, but perhaps it would be best to stay in the vault, helping to calm the residents for one night.

"I like confined spaces as much as any guardian," said Iratha softly. "But I don't think that we'll fit in any sort of vents. . ."

"But I will," interjected Rohn. He had sensed Iratha's hesitation, knowing that she was afraid of everyone becoming trapped in the vault if something were to happen. "Besides, you look exhausted. Wouldn't hurt to have an extra set of eyes in both spots, yeah?"
@Nope570 ((Thought I replied yesterday, but apparently it didn't go through, sorry.))

Iratha glanced at herself and Misery. Iratha was bulky, especially with the armor, and Misery was larger than she was. Ideally, the three of them would stay together, but perhaps it would be best to stay in the vault, helping to calm the residents for one night.

"I like confined spaces as much as any guardian," said Iratha softly. "But I don't think that we'll fit in any sort of vents. . ."

"But I will," interjected Rohn. He had sensed Iratha's hesitation, knowing that she was afraid of everyone becoming trapped in the vault if something were to happen. "Besides, you look exhausted. Wouldn't hurt to have an extra set of eyes in both spots, yeah?"
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Clan Haven welcomes you.
@Dracknorin
"Alright, Rohn will be in the vents with me, and you two will be spending the night in the vault. You two make yourselves comfortable in the vault and I will lock the door in roughly half an hour. In that time I will get Rohn acquainted in the vents. Come along Rohn."

Flame didn't wait for Rohn to respond before she walked up the stairs. Flame walked very softly now compared to before. She lead him back to her office. Once there she wedged a vent cover out of a wall.

"In you go, take the first right and keep going until you get to a large space."

She turned to walk balk down to the vault, if Rohn was going to ask a question now would be the time.
@Dracknorin
"Alright, Rohn will be in the vents with me, and you two will be spending the night in the vault. You two make yourselves comfortable in the vault and I will lock the door in roughly half an hour. In that time I will get Rohn acquainted in the vents. Come along Rohn."

Flame didn't wait for Rohn to respond before she walked up the stairs. Flame walked very softly now compared to before. She lead him back to her office. Once there she wedged a vent cover out of a wall.

"In you go, take the first right and keep going until you get to a large space."

She turned to walk balk down to the vault, if Rohn was going to ask a question now would be the time.
@Nope570

The skydancer's antennae quivered as he took a half-step towards the vent and then turned back to Flame. "Hey boss," he called after her. "Has anyone seen this thing? You know, and lived. I've seen a lot of crazy things in these mountains, but I never seen anything that could leave scratches in solid steel like that."

--

Iratha and Misery stepped into the vault, the ridgeback making herself at home in a corner, drawing herself into a tight little ball. She was hidden mostly by her cloak again, trying not to frighten anyone.

Iratha walked in among the dragons, acquainting herself with them. She had little to offer but comfort, but did her best to soothe and cheer anyone who would speak with her.
@Nope570

The skydancer's antennae quivered as he took a half-step towards the vent and then turned back to Flame. "Hey boss," he called after her. "Has anyone seen this thing? You know, and lived. I've seen a lot of crazy things in these mountains, but I never seen anything that could leave scratches in solid steel like that."

--

Iratha and Misery stepped into the vault, the ridgeback making herself at home in a corner, drawing herself into a tight little ball. She was hidden mostly by her cloak again, trying not to frighten anyone.

Iratha walked in among the dragons, acquainting herself with them. She had little to offer but comfort, but did her best to soothe and cheer anyone who would speak with her.
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Clan Haven welcomes you.
@Dracknorin "Yes, I've seen parts of it through the slits in the vents, and no, you don't wan't to know what it looks like." She turned to head down to the vault leaving Rohn to navigate the vents. [center]____________________________________________________________________ [/center] Misery's tactic of retreating into a corner to avoid social interaction really didn't work well. Everything went well until a Pearl catcher hatchling curled up against her. It clutched it's pearl tightly and snuggled against the thick material of misery's cloak. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=4&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=16&winggene=13&wings=177&auth=19360a652c7c2e97e598aaec7b4c8549e8967d21&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [center]__________________________________________________________________[/center] Irtha was having a bit more luck with her goal than Misery. The resident's of the town were very receptive to her. None however were willing to talk to her about the deaths.
@Dracknorin
"Yes, I've seen parts of it through the slits in the vents, and no, you don't wan't to know what it looks like."

She turned to head down to the vault leaving Rohn to navigate the vents.

Misery's tactic of retreating into a corner to avoid social interaction really didn't work well. Everything went well until a Pearl catcher hatchling curled up against her. It clutched it's pearl tightly and snuggled against the thick material of misery's cloak.
dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=4&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=16&winggene=13&wings=177&auth=19360a652c7c2e97e598aaec7b4c8549e8967d21&dummyext=prev.png

Irtha was having a bit more luck with her goal than Misery. The resident's of the town were very receptive to her. None however were willing to talk to her about the deaths.
@Nope570

Rohn frowned, concerned by the vagueness, but there was little to do at that point. He slipped into the vents, following Flame's instructions to navigate. His lithe form made it easy to move through, even though he still wore his thick coat.

The skydancer emerged into the large hollow, peering around curiously.

--

Misery blew air out her nose, a confused noise if anything. Without trying to speak, a monumental task with her mangled face, there were no words of comfort that she could offer the young dragon. The ridgeback flicked her tail, drawing the thick warm material up slightly to bunch around the hatchling better. It left her flank exposed, but she didn't mind much if the little dragon kept warm.

Iratha, seeing this over her shoulder as she was speaking to the townsfolk, couldn't help but smile just a bit.
@Nope570

Rohn frowned, concerned by the vagueness, but there was little to do at that point. He slipped into the vents, following Flame's instructions to navigate. His lithe form made it easy to move through, even though he still wore his thick coat.

The skydancer emerged into the large hollow, peering around curiously.

--

Misery blew air out her nose, a confused noise if anything. Without trying to speak, a monumental task with her mangled face, there were no words of comfort that she could offer the young dragon. The ridgeback flicked her tail, drawing the thick warm material up slightly to bunch around the hatchling better. It left her flank exposed, but she didn't mind much if the little dragon kept warm.

Iratha, seeing this over her shoulder as she was speaking to the townsfolk, couldn't help but smile just a bit.
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Clan Haven welcomes you.
@Dracknorin
The large vent space had a few items in it. It was surprisingly well padded. A slight breeze passed through the small space. After a while he heard shuffling coming from The entrance to the vent, and Flame entered the small space. There was room enough for the two of them just not much extra.

Flame had come down with a few more dragons including the tundra who met them at the door. She shut the vault door soon after the hatchling has started snoozing. As soon as the door was shut the vault was plunged into complete darkness.
@Dracknorin
The large vent space had a few items in it. It was surprisingly well padded. A slight breeze passed through the small space. After a while he heard shuffling coming from The entrance to the vent, and Flame entered the small space. There was room enough for the two of them just not much extra.

Flame had come down with a few more dragons including the tundra who met them at the door. She shut the vault door soon after the hatchling has started snoozing. As soon as the door was shut the vault was plunged into complete darkness.
@Nope570

Rohn made himself comfortable as he waited for Flame, taking stock of what was in the vent space already.

He looked up at the tundra with a half-grin as she entered. "You look exhausted," he pointed out. "If you want, I'll take first watch so you can get a little bit of sleep tonight ."

--

Iratha had settled near Misery, exchanging a silent look with the ridgeback. once the door was closed, Misery settled down to sleep while Iratha stayed awake for the first part of the night.

The guardian conjured a small globe of light, dim as a candle so as not to keep anyone awake, that hovered over her shoulder. Her golden eyes glittered in the darkness as she kept watch.
@Nope570

Rohn made himself comfortable as he waited for Flame, taking stock of what was in the vent space already.

He looked up at the tundra with a half-grin as she entered. "You look exhausted," he pointed out. "If you want, I'll take first watch so you can get a little bit of sleep tonight ."

--

Iratha had settled near Misery, exchanging a silent look with the ridgeback. once the door was closed, Misery settled down to sleep while Iratha stayed awake for the first part of the night.

The guardian conjured a small globe of light, dim as a candle so as not to keep anyone awake, that hovered over her shoulder. Her golden eyes glittered in the darkness as she kept watch.
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Clan Haven welcomes you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65