Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (IC)
1 2 ... 3693 3694 3695 3696 3697 ... 5668 5669
Hero went inside as well.
Hero went inside as well.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
“Hello Ms. Midoriya,” Shuichi bowed a little as he and, with similar greetings, the rest of the Ultimates followed. Except Kokichi, who just snickered the whole way in.

The flames calmed down, but that meant Yugi couldn’t give a greeting either- might be better that way though.
“Hello Ms. Midoriya,” Shuichi bowed a little as he and, with similar greetings, the rest of the Ultimates followed. Except Kokichi, who just snickered the whole way in.

The flames calmed down, but that meant Yugi couldn’t give a greeting either- might be better that way though.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Jeff said a small 'slowww', guess that was his greeting

The apartment was rather small but was big enough for the group to feel comfortable, the table was set with all kinds of foods.

"boys its so good to see you again" she chirped as she hugged Midoriya first then the rest of the members of team bluepasta, however, she grew confused when she didn't spot Joey right away "where's Joey," she asked worriedly

"uhhh.....right here ma'am," Anubis said with a sheepish chuckle and was immediately hug tackled by the small plump woman.

After a moment or two she let go and bowed to all of them "I made food for us to eat before we go to UA, please help yourselves, Thank you so much for taking good care of my boys" she said gratefully

"m-mom!" Midoriya stuttered
Jeff said a small 'slowww', guess that was his greeting

The apartment was rather small but was big enough for the group to feel comfortable, the table was set with all kinds of foods.

"boys its so good to see you again" she chirped as she hugged Midoriya first then the rest of the members of team bluepasta, however, she grew confused when she didn't spot Joey right away "where's Joey," she asked worriedly

"uhhh.....right here ma'am," Anubis said with a sheepish chuckle and was immediately hug tackled by the small plump woman.

After a moment or two she let go and bowed to all of them "I made food for us to eat before we go to UA, please help yourselves, Thank you so much for taking good care of my boys" she said gratefully

"m-mom!" Midoriya stuttered
Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
“Thank you very much!” The ever polite (except Kokichi) members of the Ultimates gratefully said, even Kiibo and Kaito, though they were both unable to eat.

i’m surprised she didn’t ask why your appearance had changed so much, comment Yugi.
“Thank you very much!” The ever polite (except Kokichi) members of the Ultimates gratefully said, even Kiibo and Kaito, though they were both unable to eat.

i’m surprised she didn’t ask why your appearance had changed so much, comment Yugi.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Alchemist woke up with a gasp.

Nine. Nine deaths now. Richard wasn't done, she could tell.

Just stay out and keep him busy to buy some time and reprieve from him. That's all she could do.
Alchemist woke up with a gasp.

Nine. Nine deaths now. Richard wasn't done, she could tell.

Just stay out and keep him busy to buy some time and reprieve from him. That's all she could do.
she...ummm tends to roll with things.......since Midoriya is always getting in the weirdest situations... Joey said with a sweat drop.

she kinda fusses over us most of the time, can get embarrassing but we don't mind.......kinda nice to have a mother figure ya know...

"its so nice to see how many friends my littlest boy has made, he used to come home and go to school all alone" and there go the waterworks, nice to know where the green boi had gotten his sentimental side from.

"mom please!" Midoriya said in a squeaky voice

the guests were allowed to eat if they wanted to, Midoriya and his mother when to get the tickts and they would be off soon
she...ummm tends to roll with things.......since Midoriya is always getting in the weirdest situations... Joey said with a sweat drop.

she kinda fusses over us most of the time, can get embarrassing but we don't mind.......kinda nice to have a mother figure ya know...

"its so nice to see how many friends my littlest boy has made, he used to come home and go to school all alone" and there go the waterworks, nice to know where the green boi had gotten his sentimental side from.

"mom please!" Midoriya said in a squeaky voice

the guests were allowed to eat if they wanted to, Midoriya and his mother when to get the tickts and they would be off soon
Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
Hero had eaten right before he had gone on this trip, so he had to politely decline if only because he wasn't hungry.
Hero had eaten right before he had gone on this trip, so he had to politely decline if only because he wasn't hungry.
Vivi, Fawkes, and Mystery decided to get some food

........ Shiromori went over by a wall, and continued to give the group that look of disapproval
Vivi, Fawkes, and Mystery decided to get some food

........ Shiromori went over by a wall, and continued to give the group that look of disapproval
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Team Bluepasta ignored her, why the heck was she giving them that look?, not like they are the ones that get all stabby, stabby.

but of course, they decided to go eat, food was food and to be honest in their excitement they had forgotten to eat.
Team Bluepasta ignored her, why the heck was she giving them that look?, not like they are the ones that get all stabby, stabby.

but of course, they decided to go eat, food was food and to be honest in their excitement they had forgotten to eat.
... And now Shiromori's smirking at the group

Vivi just gives the bonsai a quick glare, before she continued eating
... And now Shiromori's smirking at the group

Vivi just gives the bonsai a quick glare, before she continued eating
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
1 2 ... 3693 3694 3695 3696 3697 ... 5668 5669