Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (IC)
1 2 ... 3691 3692 3693 3694 3695 ... 5668 5669
That's where Midoriya suddenly got quite

useless little Deku!

You don't even have a quirk how can you be a hero!

WHY DONT YOU SWAN DIVE OFF A BUILDING AND PREY YOUR BORN WITH A QUIRK IN THE NEXT LIFE!!!

".....................no...not everyone"

and Midoriya kept walking, his brother sensed the sudden tension and walked a little closer to their brother.

There was a sudden spike of anger in Anubis on Joey's side they just had to remind him Joey hissed.

"oof!, right in the heart!" Suesue shouted as she clutched her heart
That's where Midoriya suddenly got quite

useless little Deku!

You don't even have a quirk how can you be a hero!

WHY DONT YOU SWAN DIVE OFF A BUILDING AND PREY YOUR BORN WITH A QUIRK IN THE NEXT LIFE!!!

".....................no...not everyone"

and Midoriya kept walking, his brother sensed the sudden tension and walked a little closer to their brother.

There was a sudden spike of anger in Anubis on Joey's side they just had to remind him Joey hissed.

"oof!, right in the heart!" Suesue shouted as she clutched her heart
Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
“Good going Shuichi,” Kokichi snickered a little.

“oh...” Shuichi frowned, and continued walking in silence.

Remind him? Yugi wondered. Joey... reminds him of what?
“Good going Shuichi,” Kokichi snickered a little.

“oh...” Shuichi frowned, and continued walking in silence.

Remind him? Yugi wondered. Joey... reminds him of what?
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
The Joey side of Anubis suddenly quieted down, even the sudden spike of anger disappeared, he realized he **** up ..................

he didn't want to say, he promised he wouldn't say anything when he found out when all the brothers found out.

It didn't matter anyway because soon they entered the more roomy and urban part of the city, not long after a familiar apartment complex was on their right. Midoriya began to lead them over to the large grey building

".........shes on the 3rd level, normally I say we take the elevator but only a few people can go on it at a time," Midoriya said sounding a little better "you guys can decide if you want to use the elevator or not, I'm going up the stairs"

The Joey side of Anubis suddenly quieted down, even the sudden spike of anger disappeared, he realized he **** up ..................

he didn't want to say, he promised he wouldn't say anything when he found out when all the brothers found out.

It didn't matter anyway because soon they entered the more roomy and urban part of the city, not long after a familiar apartment complex was on their right. Midoriya began to lead them over to the large grey building

".........shes on the 3rd level, normally I say we take the elevator but only a few people can go on it at a time," Midoriya said sounding a little better "you guys can decide if you want to use the elevator or not, I'm going up the stairs"

Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
“I will go up the stairs as well!” Kiibo quickly raised his hand in a, well, robotic fashion. Kaito decided he’d follow- stairs didn’t bother him anyways- and Hajime went after them-

Only to trip on his hair and go falling back down.

“...elevator it is.”

Seems Makoto and Kokichi were planning on going on the elevator as well- eventually Shuichi decided to go up the stairs.
“I will go up the stairs as well!” Kiibo quickly raised his hand in a, well, robotic fashion. Kaito decided he’d follow- stairs didn’t bother him anyways- and Hajime went after them-

Only to trip on his hair and go falling back down.

“...elevator it is.”

Seems Makoto and Kokichi were planning on going on the elevator as well- eventually Shuichi decided to go up the stairs.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Jeff didn't know what an elevator was, but it sounded fun.

Guilmon and Takato decided to go with the elevator group, so they could show them where it was.

The rest of team Bluepasta went up the stairs + Tristan.

Mido, of course, was upon the stairs ahead of the group, he was in shape after all.

Takato led the elevator group over to said elevator "pressing the button the doors open "after you guys" the preteen said with a smile, Guilmon next to him with a smile.

Jeff didn't know what an elevator was, but it sounded fun.

Guilmon and Takato decided to go with the elevator group, so they could show them where it was.

The rest of team Bluepasta went up the stairs + Tristan.

Mido, of course, was upon the stairs ahead of the group, he was in shape after all.

Takato led the elevator group over to said elevator "pressing the button the doors open "after you guys" the preteen said with a smile, Guilmon next to him with a smile.

Hero had decided to do it the old-fashioned way and climb up the stairs as well.
Hero had decided to do it the old-fashioned way and climb up the stairs as well.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
“Thank you,” Hajime muttered embarrassedly, following Makoto and Kokichi into the elevator.

Kaito was hot on Midoriya’s heels- he didn’t have a physical form to hold him down after all.

Yugi honestly felt like apologizing that Anubis had come out more human than what might be useful. He just wanted to apologize for something to be honest, right now. But he knew that would just annoy Joey so he stayed quiet.
“Thank you,” Hajime muttered embarrassedly, following Makoto and Kokichi into the elevator.

Kaito was hot on Midoriya’s heels- he didn’t have a physical form to hold him down after all.

Yugi honestly felt like apologizing that Anubis had come out more human than what might be useful. He just wanted to apologize for something to be honest, right now. But he knew that would just annoy Joey so he stayed quiet.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Joey could sense it he frowned more worried about his friend then annoyed something wrong? Joey asked as he climbed up the stairs.

Midoriya, of course, reached the 3rd floor first, not breaking a sweat.

the other half of Team Bluepasta couldn't say the same thing F for Zoomy who looked about ready to collapse. Tristan not as crazy was walking up the stairs calmly like the semi-adult he was.

Once everyone was in Takato went in after saying your welcome and pressed the 3rd-floor button. The elevator moved upward

Jeff was slightly startled by the sudden movement and weird feeling of weightlessness he was experiencing

Joey could sense it he frowned more worried about his friend then annoyed something wrong? Joey asked as he climbed up the stairs.

Midoriya, of course, reached the 3rd floor first, not breaking a sweat.

the other half of Team Bluepasta couldn't say the same thing F for Zoomy who looked about ready to collapse. Tristan not as crazy was walking up the stairs calmly like the semi-adult he was.

Once everyone was in Takato went in after saying your welcome and pressed the 3rd-floor button. The elevator moved upward

Jeff was slightly startled by the sudden movement and weird feeling of weightlessness he was experiencing

Hero had gone up at a faster pace, though not crazy fast like Midoriya. Honestly, since parkour is an almost vital skill where he comes from, it's safe to say he won't get as winded for going up a bit faster than standard.
Hero had gone up at a faster pace, though not crazy fast like Midoriya. Honestly, since parkour is an almost vital skill where he comes from, it's safe to say he won't get as winded for going up a bit faster than standard.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
But suddenly

Fawkes nyoomed in, and ran up the stairs

"SORRY I'M LATE, GUYS!!!!!!!"
But suddenly

Fawkes nyoomed in, and ran up the stairs

"SORRY I'M LATE, GUYS!!!!!!!"
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
1 2 ... 3691 3692 3693 3694 3695 ... 5668 5669