Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New beginnings-HS closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53
((mind me pushing in? i just finished Marco's backstory so.. stuff. also, I'm subbed))

Marco steadily lifted his head as he heard voices coming from not too far, a voices that pinged his interest way too much to be non-important. As such, bogsneak started to walk toward voice as silently as bogsneak can. He stopped behind bush that was close enough for him to see cause of the voices but far enough for him to hide. He saw two noctunes and imperial, all with red eyes and red in their colors, but somehow he didn't feel the feeling he usually had with dragons like that. He wanted to go there and speak to them, but he felt he would likely bother them right now. as he wondered what to do, he stepped on a dry twig, and loud voice of it snapping under his leg made him hold his breath.
((mind me pushing in? i just finished Marco's backstory so.. stuff. also, I'm subbed))

Marco steadily lifted his head as he heard voices coming from not too far, a voices that pinged his interest way too much to be non-important. As such, bogsneak started to walk toward voice as silently as bogsneak can. He stopped behind bush that was close enough for him to see cause of the voices but far enough for him to hide. He saw two noctunes and imperial, all with red eyes and red in their colors, but somehow he didn't feel the feeling he usually had with dragons like that. He wanted to go there and speak to them, but he felt he would likely bother them right now. as he wondered what to do, he stepped on a dry twig, and loud voice of it snapping under his leg made him hold his breath.
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
Adrasteia's ears perked up, and her eyes darted around. There was obviously another dragon around here, but she still felt sane. Odd.
"Who's there?" She asked.
Adrasteia's ears perked up, and her eyes darted around. There was obviously another dragon around here, but she still felt sane. Odd.
"Who's there?" She asked.
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
((I have wifi here :D))

Milada sat, tail swishing, listening to the conversation. So they were both insane nondragons. Was it weird that she felt out of place here? Probably, but she didn't really care. Her fear was gone now, amd she really wanted to permanently get rid of it. They were accepting of her, and she wanted to do the same. "I appreciate that you consider me a friend, especially after how I acted towards you. I apologize for that." She gave a smile. "I would like to be you guys' friends, if you accept me." She wanted to give them a chance to say no, in case they felt too different from her.
((I have wifi here :D))

Milada sat, tail swishing, listening to the conversation. So they were both insane nondragons. Was it weird that she felt out of place here? Probably, but she didn't really care. Her fear was gone now, amd she really wanted to permanently get rid of it. They were accepting of her, and she wanted to do the same. "I appreciate that you consider me a friend, especially after how I acted towards you. I apologize for that." She gave a smile. "I would like to be you guys' friends, if you accept me." She wanted to give them a chance to say no, in case they felt too different from her.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
“I know right? It’s weird all right . . . But I’m glad at least we three all found friends!“ She grinned, and then turned around abruptly at the sound of a twig, “Who’s there!” It was more of a threat. Tendrils emerged and posed at her side, read to attack. Her red eyes stared at where the sound came from. “Who are you?” Though she feel something familiar tugging at her . . .
“I know right? It’s weird all right . . . But I’m glad at least we three all found friends!“ She grinned, and then turned around abruptly at the sound of a twig, “Who’s there!” It was more of a threat. Tendrils emerged and posed at her side, read to attack. Her red eyes stared at where the sound came from. “Who are you?” Though she feel something familiar tugging at her . . .
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
As he heard imperial's loud voice, young bogsneak knew he had revealed himself and had to go and show himself. So, he pushed through the bush he had been hiding, and walked carefully towards three dragons, his head low and eyes darting between each of them carefully. "Um, just me. I heard you over place I was taking nap and got curious.. sorry" However, as he said that, he saw tendrils other noctune had summoned, and started to shake. "P-please don't kill me I'm not any harm!" he quickly shuttered, "My name is Marco!"
As he heard imperial's loud voice, young bogsneak knew he had revealed himself and had to go and show himself. So, he pushed through the bush he had been hiding, and walked carefully towards three dragons, his head low and eyes darting between each of them carefully. "Um, just me. I heard you over place I was taking nap and got curious.. sorry" However, as he said that, he saw tendrils other noctune had summoned, and started to shake. "P-please don't kill me I'm not any harm!" he quickly shuttered, "My name is Marco!"
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
wishlist
I like D&D
"...Well... you don't seem threatening. I think that you may be one of us, so... no problem! Hi!" Adra smiled at him. "I'm Adrasteia, but call me Adra!"
"...Well... you don't seem threatening. I think that you may be one of us, so... no problem! Hi!" Adra smiled at him. "I'm Adrasteia, but call me Adra!"
She sighed. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." The tendrils retreated back into her body, and her face relaxed. "Hello! I'm Decessa, but you can just call me Cessa. " letting the other's introduce themselves, she glanced at the bogsneak. He doesn't look like a threat . . .
She sighed. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." The tendrils retreated back into her body, and her face relaxed. "Hello! I'm Decessa, but you can just call me Cessa. " letting the other's introduce themselves, she glanced at the bogsneak. He doesn't look like a threat . . .
sketch shop here!
Marco collected himself, nodding to both dragons, as he merely accepted him being only non-plague dragon of them right now."One of ...who? could you explain?" bogsneak blinked slowly as he measured everyone with his eyes.
Marco collected himself, nodding to both dragons, as he merely accepted him being only non-plague dragon of them right now."One of ...who? could you explain?" bogsneak blinked slowly as he measured everyone with his eyes.
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
wishlist
I like D&D
"Um... like... we feel as if we all have a connection to one another. Like... I am actually sane around you, along with these other two..."
Adra hoped that wouldn't make the newcomer panic.
"Um... like... we feel as if we all have a connection to one another. Like... I am actually sane around you, along with these other two..."
Adra hoped that wouldn't make the newcomer panic.
Cessa sighed. "What Adra meant is that you're reborn." Her red eyes twinkled with amusement, though the red didn't seem to belong to a plague dragon. It was more dark, more ancient, of a demon. "And so are we."
Cessa sighed. "What Adra meant is that you're reborn." Her red eyes twinkled with amusement, though the red didn't seem to belong to a plague dragon. It was more dark, more ancient, of a demon. "And so are we."
sketch shop here!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53