Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New beginnings-HS closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
Adra nodded. "I understand where you are coming from. But... maybe there are some exceptions. Like demons who don't want to torture others." She objected.
(Standing up for misunderstood creatures is from her mom being shade-touched. Somehow, she knows her mom never actually meant it... but that is really deep down, and hidden underneath the clutter of voices)
Adra nodded. "I understand where you are coming from. But... maybe there are some exceptions. Like demons who don't want to torture others." She objected.
(Standing up for misunderstood creatures is from her mom being shade-touched. Somehow, she knows her mom never actually meant it... but that is really deep down, and hidden underneath the clutter of voices)
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
She stayed silent at Adra's words. But I did. I tortured people, and killed them mercilessly. And I enjoyed it. She shuddered at the thought. When she looks at dragons, she still think about such thoughts. "I don't know . . . I really just don't know... The old me would've tried to cause chaos and bloodshed, but now that I've seen that if I'm "nice", then perhaps I can make friends, is that really what I want? I really just don't know . . ."
She stayed silent at Adra's words. But I did. I tortured people, and killed them mercilessly. And I enjoyed it. She shuddered at the thought. When she looks at dragons, she still think about such thoughts. "I don't know . . . I really just don't know... The old me would've tried to cause chaos and bloodshed, but now that I've seen that if I'm "nice", then perhaps I can make friends, is that really what I want? I really just don't know . . ."
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
"...If you want friends... I can be your friend." Adra boldly said. "Listen. I understand what it feels like to be conflicted. The voices often tell me to do... things. Horrible things. They don't just tell me about dragons and tell me to do bad stuff, either. There are more things... but I can't put my claw on it."
She approached Cessa. "Look... if we somehow... you know... might as well not be lonely while doing so, right...?" There was a-lot of hesitation in her voice.
"...If you want friends... I can be your friend." Adra boldly said. "Listen. I understand what it feels like to be conflicted. The voices often tell me to do... things. Horrible things. They don't just tell me about dragons and tell me to do bad stuff, either. There are more things... but I can't put my claw on it."
She approached Cessa. "Look... if we somehow... you know... might as well not be lonely while doing so, right...?" There was a-lot of hesitation in her voice.
Milanda listened to Cassa, and compasion began to seep into her expression. "Well, you seem to have a choice now, I guess. But still..." This was so hard for her. Why was she saying this? But she was, and the words were out before she could stop them. "I saw you. What you were." It sounded like a whospered confession, and she winced.
Milanda listened to Cassa, and compasion began to seep into her expression. "Well, you seem to have a choice now, I guess. But still..." This was so hard for her. Why was she saying this? But she was, and the words were out before she could stop them. "I saw you. What you were." It sounded like a whospered confession, and she winced.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Milanda nooded at the imp, her fear rising. "Agreed. At least I'm not alone..." She felt like wailing and curling up in a ball, but managed not to.
Milanda nooded at the imp, her fear rising. "Agreed. At least I'm not alone..." She felt like wailing and curling up in a ball, but managed not to.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
She sighed. "That's nice of you to say." But I don't know if you still want to befriend me after seeing what I did. Cessa finished in her head. She wanted to make a dome of demonic magic around her and hide, but she was also sure that will destroy any positive thoughts the two dragons has of her. Then she winced at the noc's words. "you--you did?" Oh no oh no . . .. Well, if things go bad, at least she can always just either hide in a dome or flee . . . Sure she could attack, but then it would be so much for "starting over"...
She sighed. "That's nice of you to say." But I don't know if you still want to befriend me after seeing what I did. Cessa finished in her head. She wanted to make a dome of demonic magic around her and hide, but she was also sure that will destroy any positive thoughts the two dragons has of her. Then she winced at the noc's words. "you--you did?" Oh no oh no . . .. Well, if things go bad, at least she can always just either hide in a dome or flee . . . Sure she could attack, but then it would be so much for "starting over"...
sketch shop here!
"Everybody has a second chance." Adra said. She wasn't the type to give up easily. "And whatever horrible thing you did, I forgive you. No matter how bad it was. I can handle it, anyway."
She hoped that she wasn't letting too many things slide.
"Everybody has a second chance." Adra said. She wasn't the type to give up easily. "And whatever horrible thing you did, I forgive you. No matter how bad it was. I can handle it, anyway."
She hoped that she wasn't letting too many things slide.
Milanda nodded. "I did. And you know what?" She asked, her voice growing stronger. A new confidence in what she was about to say filled her, although she had no idea where it came from. "You are different from before. And I agree with Arda. You deserve a chance." She offered a shy, cautious smile.
Milanda nodded. "I did. And you know what?" She asked, her voice growing stronger. A new confidence in what she was about to say filled her, although she had no idea where it came from. "You are different from before. And I agree with Arda. You deserve a chance." She offered a shy, cautious smile.
She managed to push out a smile. "I suppose . . ."Her past is still confusing to her, but she'll have to see. "I'll have to see. But if I was reborn, then were you two too?" She cocked her head to her side. Her mood was growing better as she forced herself to stop thinking about the past.
She managed to push out a smile. "I suppose . . ."Her past is still confusing to her, but she'll have to see. "I'll have to see. But if I was reborn, then were you two too?" She cocked her head to her side. Her mood was growing better as she forced herself to stop thinking about the past.
sketch shop here!
Milanda thought for a while. "That would make sense and explain a lot, but why would I be reborn? I'm just a normal, average dragon. It's not like I did anything worth a second chance for or amything so great I should get to live again. I don't think I lived for long originally, anyway." She sighed. Why was this so complicated? Why was she [/s] so weird?! Seeing things, being reborn apparently. Why couldn't she be truly normal?
Milanda thought for a while. "That would make sense and explain a lot, but why would I be reborn? I'm just a normal, average dragon. It's not like I did anything worth a second chance for or amything so great I should get to live again. I don't think I lived for long originally, anyway." She sighed. Why was this so complicated? Why was she [/s] so weird?! Seeing things, being reborn apparently. Why couldn't she be truly normal?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53